Event Trash

Started by Feerman, 14-11-2011

geccoy

Yeah, that's right.

CPftw

I have my driving test then so cant make most of it, like the last hour I could but by then I would have left ICly due to old age...
pffft

Superblackbiker

CP, AVOL, NOOOO D:
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

Superblackbiker

Welcome to the Annual Monarchy Ball

Taking over last year from the Boreal Ball, this Ball will follow similar guidelines. However the difference here is that you can have two entirely different genre's of attire. You can either come formally dressed or in a nature theme, but we still hold standards. This means no turning up just wearing a loin cloth; remember, the king will be attending the ball.

Any and all weapons or armour are going to be banned from the ball so as to keep the piece. If anyone is found to be harbouring weapons or armour they will be arrested on sight or incapacitated if they resist. The ball will also be providing food and drinks so there is no need to bring any of your own unless you feel that you really need to.

The ball will also be holding a number of challenges with a bountiful array of prizes to be won from any number of individuals. Remember all are welcome to the ball so don't feel prejudiced to not attend. Remember aswell, be prepared for any twists in festivities throughout the balls duration!

We are also looking for guards to manage the ball and make sure that everyone is not starting any trouble. It is a paid position which generates money every hour. If you wish to be a guard then you should approach the king and ask him directly. He will assess you on skill and criminal record if you have one.

OOC - The ball will being at 7pm UK time which we have found in the past to be a good set off point for all timezones to attend. Although the ball will continue for an unspecified amount of time.

(And thank you demon for improving it :D )

Superblackbiker

Edited with help from Demon. Full details now included.

Beano

All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

Superblackbiker

I assume everyone's died horribly from attending whilst I've been filling up on bacon.  :P