Ermor - The Civilization from the Before-Times

Started by Ragolution, 05-07-2011

Ragolution

Quote from: Bfranx on 16-08-2011
Are you planning on colonizing or expanding in any way?

Nope.

Bfranx

Authority does not grant maturity.
Power cannot replace ignorance.

RanmaChan

"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Ragolution

Bfranx

o.O you're either saying that because you dont like me, or because you guys cant decide or something of the sort
Authority does not grant maturity.
Power cannot replace ignorance.

RanmaChan

Port, we have a new town and outpost, and the army is setting up new forts and farms around the city.  We are obviously expanding.

whyku

Account:Whyku
IC Name:Whyku
IC Race:Human/white
Profession: (Ex. Farmer, Soldier, Blacksmithy, Tavernkeeper.):Collecter
Native?: Yes/No no

Ragolution

Use this thread to APPLY for the faction. The Other Thread is MERELY A ROSTER

RanmaChan

Naw, dis be the faction information thread.  The other thread you apply in, because it will make my life a lot easier having the roster information right there, rather than having to come here to get it.

Totsalot

Think i could join? Cant really tell if im supposed give all the info, but just to be safe,

OOC: Totsalot
IC: Tei Enfield
IC Race: Ravish
Profession: Battle Priest
Native?: No

I think thats all you need to know, i'm already acquainted with alot of the citizens. So... yeah.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Totsalot on 12-09-2011
Think i could join? Cant really tell if im supposed give all the info, but just to be safe,

I think thats all you need to know, i'm already acquainted with alot of the citizens. So... yeah.

You applied in the wrong thread (only because Portkins' will probably never respond to your post).  Head over to the Ermorian Census.

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 15-09-2011

You applied in the wrong thread (only because Portkins' will probably never respond to your post).  Head over to the Ermorian Census.

ITT - Arthy continues to be a butt

RanmaChan

Quote from: Ragolution on 16-09-2011

ITT - You still haven't responded to their application, so...

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 16-09-2011

Newsflash: Arthy is a butt. more at 11.

RanmaChan

We continue our report of Ports' continued negligence towards the person posting an application.  The news story at 11 has thusly been canceled.

Feerman

We continue our report of Ports' continued negligence towards the person posting an application.  The news story at 11 has thusly been canceled.

As the 2 powers continue to send there worst reporters to the scene, people die, dogs are beaten, and a man named Feerman, continues to be the best, reporter, ever *Woop. WOOP!*

TheTrueArtyom

Quote from: Feerman on 16-09-2011

As the 2 powers continue to send there worst reporters to the scene, people die, dogs are beaten, and a man named Feerman, continues to be the best, reporter, ever *Woop. WOOP!*

A man named Artyom comes out of no-where, tackles Feerman to the ground, bitch-slaps him to death, and feeds him to the hungry, starved dogs. He shall not be missed and in pieces.
"Anything that is complex is useless and anything that is simple is useful"-Mikhail Kalashnikov

Feerman

Quote from: TheTrueArtyom on 17-09-2011
Quote from: Feerman on 16-09-2011

A man named Artyom comes out of no-where, tackles Feerman to the ground, bitch-slaps him to death, and feeds him to the hungry, starved dogs. He shall not be missed and in pieces.

Yeah.. this is kinda dumb. I hardly believe you can slap someone to death.

Ragolution

I don't like that you're a Radish.

But whatever, approved.

HungryHam

OOC: HuliganFish
IC: Xan
IC race: Its either some thing Involving dragons or some thing i'll have to fix It up.
Proffesion: Smith,Pyromancer Warrior.
Native?: I never figured the question. Native to what? Aceon as In server? Yes. As In Native to Ermor? No.

Ragolution

Quote from: HungryHam on 18-09-2011
OOC: HuliganFish
IC: Xan
IC race: Its either some thing Involving dragons or some thing i'll have to fix It up.
Proffesion: Smith,Pyromancer Warrior.
Native?: I never figured the question. Native to what? Aceon as In server? Yes. As In Native to Ermor? No.

No dragons.

geccoy

OOC: geccoy
IC: Bast Lilium
IC race: Human
Profession: Alchemist
Native?: Yes.

RanmaChan

Quote from: geccoy on 18-09-2011
OOC: geccoy
IC: Bast Lilium
IC race: Human
Profession: Alchemist
Native?: Yes.

Not Accepted.

treatster20

Quote from: Ragolution on 07-07-2011
Applications are now a thing.

Account: treatster12
IC Name: case derick huntsmen
IC Race: high elf
Profession: hunting
Native?: Yes

Those who do not own land do not have voting rights and by all means are considered Serviles or Villeins depending on the case and profession they are skilled in.

Soldiers are aside from this and are granted a plot of land after their term of duty is complete and will live on the barracks until such a time.