DEFUNCT ACEONIC RACE APPLICATIONS/LISTINGS

Started by RanmaChan, 11-03-2012

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Braydent30 on 29-05-2012
Don't talk about Port's mom like that! You got to be more insulting.

_____ = variable.
Could be anyone.
Even me.

Ragolution

Braydent30

Race:Attachi (A-Taw-Chee)

Defining Features: This race is unknown for fighting for they rarely fight, if at all. They also can transform into: a mini fog, a
liquid, and an adult male or female. (Example: Imagine Venom Spiderman without the webs and eyes.) This race feeds off pain
and anger and require it to speak/transform. They pick a conductor (The main person they draw their energy from) and use
him or her to live. Were the conductor to die, so does the Attachi. The only way they can speak is to occupy someone and speak
like telepathy. Some (1 out of 100) can become corrupted and are red. They will try and influence the conductor to do dangerous things
that will maim them so that he, or she, can get more energy. Also, this race is known for being a healer type, they are not aggressive
but will defend their conductor if needed. While in combat, they are forced to transform into a "skin tight" guy and can
not transform into anything else until the fight is over. (The only magic they have is a "painkiller" which reduces pain but
does not remove it entirely and this will make them some-what weaker.)

Why this race and not another?: Mla's reason: It creates a bond between two people to RP with each other and
help each other out. Mine: It's better than a demon that fucking kills everyone.

ALSO (READ THIS): If the Attachi wants fucking super powers they need to apply, otherwise they have to heal people like any other human without magic would. (Except "painkiller")

(French Kid's idea)

Ragolution

Quote from: Braydent30 on 21-06-2012

Defining Features: This race is unknown for fighting for they rarely fight, if at all. They also can transform into: a mini fog, a
liquid, and an adult male or female. (Example: Imagine Venom Spiderman without the webs and eyes.) This race feeds off pain
and anger and require it to speak/transform. They pick a conductor (The main person they draw their energy from) and use
him or her to live. Were the conductor to die, so does the Attachi. The only way they can speak is to occupy someone and speak
like telepathy. Some (1 out of 100) can become corrupted and are red. They will try and influence the conductor to do dangerous things
that will maim them so that he, or she, can get more energy. Also, this race is known for being a healer type, they are not aggressive
but will defend their conductor if needed. While in combat, they are forced to transform into a "skin tight" guy and can
not transform into anything else until the fight is over. (The only magic they have is a "painkiller" which reduces pain but

Why this race and not another?: Mla's reason: It creates a bond between two people to RP with each other and
help each other out. Mine: It's better than a demon that fucking kills everyone.

ALSO (READ THIS): If the Attachi wants fucking super powers they need to apply, otherwise they have to heal people like any other human without magic would. (Except "painkiller")

(French Kid's idea)

The only problem (and it's a big one) I see with this is that you can't have the Attached dude RPing without the guy he's attached to. Basically you make Aceon a giant scheduling conflict where if one of the two can't be online, one person suffers every time.

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: Ragolution on 22-06-2012
Quote from: Braydent30 on 21-06-2012

(French Kid's idea)

The only problem (and it's a big one) I see with this is that you can't have the Attached dude RPing without the guy he's attached to. Basically you make Aceon a giant scheduling conflict where if one of the two can't be online, one person suffers every time.

Well if it was ok with the attached person  if the person he is attached to can RP his character, would that be fine? And the Attachi could also not be the player's only character, it could just be a side character so he or she won't have to wait for their conductor to be on.

Maxi96203

Approved with authorization from Portkins.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

pandabear468

Race: elf[/size][/size]Defining Features: Pointy ears? I don't know anything about this race except that its the subject of genocide.Why this race and not another?: I don't know many races, and this one sounded like one that my character fits under.

I know that this is a less than perfect application. please notify me the right way if so.[/size][/font]

Maxi96203

Race: Rassillion Elves
Defining Features:

The Rassillion Elves are most notable for their common ability to possess and use minor magical abilities, however much of the population does not possess such abilities. They maintain the basic looks of the common elves, but have a common mutation from the Dark Elves. They have gray skin, and are rather tall, not muscular, but slim and agile, lest they are of the aristocracy, who often treat themselves to large amount of foods, and become fat and arrogant.

Their eyes are most commonly black, with a yellow tint in the areas beside the pupil and iris. Their hair is most commonly black, in order to look natural. They operate off of a complex caste system, consisting of the abilities and skills of the workers and soldiers.

Top to bottom:

Aristomage Caste: The often pompous and fat aristocratic mages of the society, they subject themselves to magical indulgence, and narcotics.

Aristocracy Caste: The non-magical aristocracy, who often indulge themselves in the fattening luxuries, but not magical indulgence.

Mage Caste: The caste inhabited by the practitioners of the magical arts, though it is implied that the people in the caste only possess skill in mana, the caste also applies to Psykers.

Warrior Caste: This caste is one that anybody can enter, seeing as it is compromised as the army and gladiators. Commoners often move to this caste, even though they are eventually the same.

Common Caste: All normal people are typically born in this caste. They are subject to slavery and long, hard work to make their money.

Why this race and not another?: I feel that this race is a rather unique idea for Elves, a primarily mage one, I also feel that it opens roleplay opportunities, and will have one of the better structured lores out of many races.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

emperor bobby

Race: The Sanguisect Hivemind
Defining Features: Long since forgotten beneath the surface of Aceon, and uncovered only recently in wake of Renewed Mining efforts, The Sanguisect Species Are Vampiric in nature, as their name would suggest. They live off the blood of living creatures, and use a shapeshifting ability Unique to their Genus of Insect (Loosely related to that of the Mosquito and Horse Fly.) OR. Powerful Pheromones to mask their true indentities from that of their prey. Undisguised, they are extremeley vulnerable to Sunlight, and instinctively seek shelter underground during the day.

The Sanguisect follow a feudal Hierarchy, unlike their name would suggest, the Sanguisect are capable of Independant thought; The Hivemind is best described as a 6th sense, almost instinctive in nature, It has proven to be easilly fooled, if One member is comprimised and transmits faulty information.

The Sanguisect Hivemind build Nests or Hives deep underground, or in stormy and poorly lit areas, They loot and scavenge debris and are believed to be capable of Learning from other races.

Sanguisect Bodies are covered in a very Fragile Exoskeleton, their Cores being naturally armoured with a light Chitin; in comparison to armor, this chitin is literally useless, designed only to prevent scrapes and lacerations to their bodies as they tunnel through their Hives.

Why this race and not another?:
In the Current Balance of the Aceonic conflict, Man and Elve vy for surpremacy and the destruction of their enemy, Recent events would smile upon the Sanguisect, as the ideal moment to arise from the ground and consume all before them has Come.

(By the way, I'm interested in hearing any ideas or tweaks if this is unnacceptable, Also: Hi everybody.)

Ragolution

Quote from: emperor bobby on 22-09-2012
Race: The Sanguisect Hivemind
Defining Features: Long since forgotten beneath the surface of Aceon, and uncovered only recently in wake of Renewed Mining efforts, The Sanguisect Species Are Vampiric in nature, as their name would suggest. They live off the blood of living creatures, and use a shapeshifting ability Unique to their Genus of Insect (Loosely related to that of the Mosquito and Horse Fly.) OR. Powerful Pheromones to mask their true indentities from that of their prey. Undisguised, they are extremeley vulnerable to Sunlight, and instinctively seek shelter underground during the day.

The Sanguisect follow a feudal Hierarchy, unlike their name would suggest, the Sanguisect are capable of Independant thought; The Hivemind is best described as a 6th sense, almost instinctive in nature, It has proven to be easilly fooled, if One member is comprimised and transmits faulty information.

The Sanguisect Hivemind build Nests or Hives deep underground, or in stormy and poorly lit areas, They loot and scavenge debris and are believed to be capable of Learning from other races.

Sanguisect Bodies are covered in a very Fragile Exoskeleton, their Cores being naturally armoured with a light Chitin; in comparison to armor, this chitin is literally useless, designed only to prevent scrapes and lacerations to their bodies as they tunnel through their Hives.

Why this race and not another?:
In the Current Balance of the Aceonic conflict, Man and Elve vy for surpremacy and the destruction of their enemy, Recent events would smile upon the Sanguisect, as the ideal moment to arise from the ground and consume all before them has Come.

(By the way, I'm interested in hearing any ideas or tweaks if this is unnacceptable, Also: Hi everybody.)

Approved

aroniea

Race: Dark Elf
Subrace: Shade
Defining feature: Born of both a Dark and High Elf, the Shades live in exile 50% of the time, but others live in large cities, usually hidden away inside one of the more inconspicuous buildings. Most are semi-sociopathic, not showing emotion unless under extreme physical or mental trauma. Shades excel at Sphere of Mind and Sphere of Nature magicks, but are nigh incapable of any others without special training. Caves do not agree with them, as the shadows are both refuge and death for them, bacause of a strange mutation not allowing them to look directly at the sun, doing so results in fainting and hypertension, and not getting a practically overdose(fron a human point of veiw) amount of vitamin D will result in the same.
Why this race?: I felt that... WE NEED A FAUKING EPIC SUBRACE. Sorry, I get emotional. Anyways, this is kinda a race I always personally found intriuging(however the fauk you spell it) and exotic, and just would love to be this fauking race, bacause it is just... beast.

Ragolution

Quote from: aroniea on 11-11-2012
Race: Dark Elf
Subrace: Shade
Defining feature: Born of both a Dark and High Elf, the Shades live in exile 50% of the time, but others live in large cities, usually hidden away inside one of the more inconspicuous buildings. Most are semi-sociopathic, not showing emotion unless under extreme physical or mental traumaShades excel at Sphere of Mind and Sphere of Nature magicks, but are nigh incapable of any others without special training. Caves do not agree with them, as the shadows are both refuge and death for them, bacause of a strange mutation not allowing them to look directly at the sun, doing so results in fainting and hypertension, and not getting a practically overdose(fron a human point of veiw) amount of vitamin D will result in the same.
Why this race?: I felt that... WE NEED A FAUKING EPIC SUBRACE. Sorry, I get emotional. Anyways, this is kinda a race I always personally found intriuging(however the fauk you spell it) and exotic, and just would love to be this fauking race, bacause it is just... beast.

There's nothing prohibiting halfbreeds. You didn't need to post this.

aroniea

But... it makes a new race, not a halfbreed, so... not making connectiong between meh synapses!

CPftw

You are saying the thing that makes them a Shade is they are sociopaths, reclusive and do not show emotion. None of that contributes towards a sub-race just a characters traits. The light thing you say is a mutation so in theory both Dark and High elves could be born with it, again not making it a sub-race...
pffft

aroniea

Ah, but the mutation only occurs when both High and Dark elf genes are present in the DNA, and they live in exile because of said mutation.

Ragolution

Quote from: aroniea on 12-11-2012
Ah, but the mutation only occurs when both High and Dark elf genes are present in the DNA, and they live in exile because of said mutation.

They're... still halfbreeds.

aroniea

I really wanna swear.at you, but you're a mod, so I will just rage molotov

MOLOTOV!

Ragolution

I really wanna swear.at you, but you're a mod, so I will just rage molotov

MOLOTOV!

I don't understand what you don't understand about the statement "They're halfbreeds."

aroniea

2ktaco

I like your character idea.(Provided the rp is quality rp.) Despite that, the race idea is not needed. Not having this race will not subtract from your character, infact I think being a simple half breed would make your character more interesting. Also, continued argueing will not make port approve this race, only make him develope disdain for you.

Ragolution

I know what it means.

Then stop being ignorant for a minute.

Dark elves are an approved race, right?

I know it's right.

High elves. Are they approved? They are.

So you're applying for two already approved races.

You don't need to do that.

Stop being ignorant.