Court (or Cult) of the Holy Quartet

Started by Ragolution, 26-02-2011

Ragolution

The Court is a long-hidden religion referred to some as "Witchcraft"- The truth is that the Court worships the Four Gods of Turmoil in their sanctums deep below the earth's Crust.

There are many cult sites, but the First Court is curtly hidden within the wilderness.

Ritually, the Court sips on a mixture of Blood, Cult Wine and Gold Flakes.

The Court has no goal except to sew the seeds of "The Great Plan" hidden by the eldest of the Four Gods, Azer'chalek. What this means, to outsiders, is wholly unknown.

KNOWN GODS:

The Wolf God - Lobarus the Truth-Seeker

Often depicted as a human wearing a white wolf pelt in human art and a werewolf of unfathomable might and size in inhuman art, Lobarus is recognized as the god of Blood, Sacrifice, War, Honor and Strength. In primal human cultures, he is depicted as an ursine figure soaked in blood.

The Nautilus God - ???

The Owl God - ???

Quote from: Zstan on 06-03-2011
"The Owl said if I put my hands around her neck she would stop making the noises and would be my girlfriend"
"He was right"

The Asp God - ???

Ragolution

The Court has become secretly allied with The Legion.

The Wolf God graces them in their hour of need.

Ragolution

The Olden Wolf Guild has been recognized as a tribe that worships the Court of Four

Praise them as they relish the War God Lobarus

Zstan

"The Owl said if I put my hands around her neck she would stop making the noises and would be my girlfriend"
"He was right"

Ragolution

Quote from: Zstan on 06-03-2011
"He was right"

This is now a canon hint to the identity/idea of the Owl God.

geccoy

I'm a Nautilus Shaman.
As this, I deserve recognition.

Bl★ck Star

After some rp I am a new member to the court and I am worshipping Lobarus.

Ragolution

How? There's no active members.

Fuck off.

Bl★ck Star

Ragolution

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 09-04-2011
Quote from: Ragolution on 09-04-2011
How? There's no active members.

Fuck off.

Geccoy ?

Geccoy defected to the Empire.

Paintcheck

I'd still be in the Cult but you were just like "K the Empire owns you now" so I'm confused.

Ragolution

Quote from: Paintcheck on 09-04-2011
I'd still be in the Cult but you were just like "K the Empire owns you now" so I'm confused.

I sold you off because I felt you had a better RP to go to.

I'm just terribly inactive that I felt I was letting you down.