Caephyran - A fledgling vassalized state

Started by CoolFeerman, 28-04-2013

CoolFeerman

Official Faction Name: The Vassalized Town of Caephyran

Abbreviation/Tag: Caephyran

Associated Heraldry:

Short Desc: Caephyran is a fledgling town, operating semi-autonomously under Judona. It tries to usher in all lost and all seeking housing, and a new life.

Background: maybe tbd

Leader:
Braydent31/haterz16 : Symon Hadhil

Roster: (NEEDS UPDATING)
I'M BAD A ROSTERING

DasHeadCrap

The death of old Rublak Hurgov. Rublak is a friendly farmer that lives in Caephyran. Almost every one knows him and many love that he keeps the town fat and happy while being happy himself. He lives in a great homestead outside of Caephyran. Lately Rublak has grown very ill and at his old age things are looking down on him. He hopes he can give his will (his farm and homestead) To some one before passing if he does not get better. (I posted this on the Caephyran topic because it impact this town and this town only)
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: DasHeadCrap on 02-05-2013
The death of old Rublak Hurgov. (note! If my new faction is not approved Rublak will not die) Rublak is a friendly farmer that lives in Caephyran. Almost every one knows him and many love that he keeps the town fat and happy while being happy himself. He lives in a great homestead outside of Caephyran. Lately Rublak has grown very ill and at his old age things are looking up to him. He hopes he can give his will (his farm and homestead) To some one before passing if he does not get better. (I posted this on the Caephyran topic because it impact this town and this town only)
Sad to see you go, I hope you have a good time in your new faction. I'll talk to Falkala about taking over your farming.