Big Ass Lore Compendium

Started by eroticduck, 20-02-2011

emperor bobby

Netherthings, If you ask Me to, I can Ghoulify Any Skins you want, or you can Take a Generic One i'll Be Uploading In A Bit.

Turkey

Went ahead and stole my event D:

emperor bobby

No? It's not a very Unique idea.

HitMan5523

I'm hip! What are you talking about!

ChiefOh

IM down to join i already have a base in the Nether and a Demon skin so id like a Higher demon role? Just if its not too much to ask :3

emperor bobby

Sure, you can be one of the Daemons, not Ghouls.

HitMan5523

Are they wearing gas masks?

N3gativezero

To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

HitMan5523

Bfranx

can the navy join? or just army?
Authority does not grant maturity.
Power cannot replace ignorance.

N3gativezero

Anyone and everyone is welcome to join, not just Novarium members from any particular division. The Penal Legion characters will be temporary event characters and are completely separate from everything else. That means that if you are for example with DEAP, and you want to participate in the event, you're more than welcome to, as long as you put on the Penal Legion skin or a zombie/ghoul/demon skin for the events duration. Once the event is over, simply take off the skin, and resume your usual characters like nothing happened.

P.S. The Music is the Kraken theme from Pirates of The Caribean.

Bl★ck Star

I will join this event with my Real Char, but I'll stick outside of the Portal and rp with others who are around. ;D

LupusCallidus

Even though my name is apache demon this mother f*cker is wanting to join the Penal Legion :D but i dont like the idea of being scared shitless (but cause its rp ill play along)
Titan Motstand

Ralazo

Lol, I planned this two weeks ago, but it's fine.
You guys can run it.

Demonizer877

I'll probably be there to stabilise the portal for your entry through it. It's going to be my real character like Blackstars but I won't be entering the portal and I'll RP with the others around aswell. I'll only enter as a new character if there is a shortage of people who want to go on an epic expedition into uncharted territory.
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

kikon9

Can I join as a Demon?

Bfranx

i would like to join the penal legion

Macbeth3

I'll be joining in the Penal Legion, i suppose :D

Turkey

my novarium character, Commanding the penis legion,

emperor bobby

No, you wont be commanding it, your a Naval Officer, not a soldier, And Im a little confused, seeing as you seem to be Bouncing between Novarium, then romans, Then Demons, and then... vikings? Im not even sure anymore.
join as a penal legion character.

N3gativezero

We need more people to go as Demons/Zombies. Things wont get very hectic when its always 6 VS 3.

Bfranx

make the demons overpowered in some way?

Comradebritish

I'll join up as a nether thing.
Suspiciously cheesy man sighted on east pier at 9pm.

Lord_Blair

Ill join up as a nether thing as well, but, If I can't afix my skin to look demonish, Im going to need a demon skin.

O_Bettsy_O

i'll join as nether thing