Big Ass Lore Compendium

Started by eroticduck, 20-02-2011

N3gativezero

Its amazing what you can learn from looking at the flag under someones name, eh? Whats that all aboot, eh?
To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Sir_Therim

If i had to write the story, the end would have come from stupid wizards...
Its a trap!

ChiefOh

ohlol

shut up with your cannons, we'd throw the cannonballs right back at ya! Btw, I liked this "End". It was nice.
Novarium trolls : Shut up, it doesnt matter if you got ships or w/e we're all dying either way. (jokelulz)

ohlol

HitMan5523

Type something more useful then "this was funny" alright N0ur.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

emperor bobby

why? he's stating his opinion, and there isnt much else to say, either you liked it or you didn't.

emperor bobby

the patriot - cannonball beheading
Are you -sure- you want to try and catch a cannon ball? :P

HitMan5523

I don't know that's just a stupid post in my opinion. It was just too short and yea. Just bugs me sorry.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

emperor bobby

Bfranx

Authority does not grant maturity.
Power cannot replace ignorance.

LupusCallidus

DAMN BOBBY I TAKE IT ALL BACK YOU WIN CONNONS ARE BEAST!!! lol jk :P
Titan Motstand

Sir_Therim

yeah, in reality, the only advantage muskets + cannons have vs vikings is distance, axe vs musket, axe can kill twenty unloaded muskets, musket can kill a man every half a minute depending on the size of the inbound croud :D. Cannon = mass kill, really a giant musket when a horde of vikings get 10 meters between soldiers, actually, muskets have problems hitting any things unless you fire into a crowd.

artillery useless against individuals, massivly successfull when fireing into a crowd.

Musket takes out an individual, however only sniper-like muskets have any accuracy, they often take a minute to reload. The average ones often require a firing squad firing into a crowd.

However, armor is easily punctured by a musket ball, and no matter how much armor you wear, if your hit by a musket ball, or cannon ball, you are screwed.

Crossbows are actually far more reliable, properly made often reload faster than a musket, without advancements in the gun barrels inside muskets and cannons, are also far more accurate.

If you wanted to snipe something, you would want to use a bow, if not, use a very small crossbow.

Unfortunatly, the only way vikings could beat a wall, would be in the dead of night, snipe the gaurds, scale the walls, and assault the armory.
Its a trap!

emperor bobby

exactly. Theyd be swarming the walls, and We' wouldn't even need to aim. but thats old now, I'm going to stop responding to this thread, Good read, lupus.

LupusCallidus

I love the fact i studied viking invasions... there are many ways the vikings beat walls, Ladders, Siege, burning the city with fire arrows ect
Titan Motstand

Macbeth3

I go away for 1 week, on a trip in Germany... and what do i see? A server wipe... Lol, to bad i wasn't there.

Macbeth3

An interesting read. Still, R.I.P. Dantius :)

ohlol

emperor bobby

When i get around to Cleaning the novarium thread, estabalishing a base, and most importantly, getting around to the bloody Builder's app. Novarium is NLRing, And Relanding, everything that happened in the old server relating to novarium Is voided, that includes Deaths of Novarium characters, We're a brand new faction, more or less.

Ragolution

I'm not sure if I'm okay with that. You could say Novarium came here BEFORE the old continent.

emperor bobby

I don't see the problem, it's like a NLR for a faction, isnt it? Whats wrong with that? If thats the case though, i'll do what you said there.

Ragolution

Quote from: emperor bobby on 28-06-2011
I don't see the problem, it's like a NLR for a faction, isnt it? Whats wrong with that? If thats the case though, i'll do what you said there.

I say it a lot, but I don't like NLR at all.

That said, it is indeed approved of, accepted and generally overused at HGN.

So, go ahead with it.

emperor bobby

Sir_Therim

Its a trap!

nhart96

QuoteI go away for 1 week, on a trip in Germany... and what do i see? A server wipe... Lol, to bad i wasn't there.

LOL The same thing happened to me