Been a bloody long time...

Started by CPftw, 12-09-2015

CPftw

Soooo..... How's it going? I'm around if anything ever happens. Can't believe I remembered my password to be honest. It seems kind of dead from a brief look which is a shame. So yeah, hello again chaps.
pffft

Blake.H

Hey, Terraria is active?

ref_DevCon.smd: david star is the only heir of the ecologist throne
ref_DevCon.smd: house of blake
"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

MarioTeRookie

Terraria being active? I doubt it, I mean I'll TRY ot always be on again.
[~-MarioTeRookie (AKA: Trance)-~]
YouTube: The Bandit_Hub
Twitter: @MarioTepig

DarkThunder2

Yeah, I managed to remember my password as well. I only remembered about this after looking through my Minecraft screenshots, and seeing a player called 'CPftw'. So, now that I remember, better finish this rambling post that seems more idiotic than purposeful.
So, did anyone else see a floating cactus today? Just me?
I better stop wearing glasses with stickers on them, I guess.

Syndraell

Quote from: Blake.H on 12-09-2015
Hey, Terraria is active?
Quote from: MarioTeRookie on 14-09-2015
Terraria being active? I doubt it, I mean I'll TRY ot always be on again.

It's always up unless it shuts off.

The minecraft server should be working as well...
It still needs a team to operate it.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

DarkThunder2

The server is still working, then? I checked the listed IP yesterday, and I didn't see anything, but I may have just entered the wrong numbers. If you could direct me to the correct IP, I'm willing to help out if assistance is necessary.

Syndraell

It's 192.99.0.165:25565.
Alright, should be up now.

DarkThunder2

Strange, it still says "Can't Connect to Server" for me.

Blake.H

I still think we should have some sort of a Technic modpack with some light roleplay for added sass...

"Any of you fucking pricks move, and I'll execute every motherfucking last one of ya!"

Syndraell

Alright. 98% sure it's good to go.

DarkThunder2

Ok, the server seems fine now, thanks for spending time to fix it. In terms of suggestions for plugins to add, considering none are currently installed, I would suggest that you install some of the plugins Aceon had, such as:
-Herochat
http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/herochat/files/13-herochat-v5-6-7/
Other than that, you could get Essentials (Spawn protection, /home, etc.), and Towny/Factions on a Spigot server.
Aceon also had that nickname feature, such as (Username)Nickname, if anyone knows what it was called. I'll put a picture as an example on here as well.

Those were just some tips if you needed help deciding what/if any plugins to add. I'm willing to assist if you need help locating some of these, as well-or with adding the plugins themselves, considering you said you had to do it by a phone previously, which might make adding them quite difficult. Anyways, thanks for your hard work,
DarkThunder2

Syndraell

Quote from: DarkThunder2 on 23-09-2015
I would suggest that you install some of the plugins Aceon had.

I uh... I'm not sure I want to torture myself with that. It took me long enough to figure out how to keep the server on.
that being said, if you wanna configure all the stuff, I'll try attaching it to the server and see what happens.

DarkThunder2

Sure, I'll try to configure that stuff for you. As a point of reference, do you know if the server is Spigot or Vanilla? If you can tell me that, it'll help with how much I need to do.

Blake.H

I think we should have a new name for the Server if its live. I feel 'Reveris' has served it's time - Any suggestions....?

Ragolution

Syndraell

Might have to ask von if Almstadt or whatever it's called could be a viable option.

Anyways... figure out what you guys wanna do with the server and I'll attempt to bring people in. Also need to fix my modlist. They all seemed to have gone AWOL on me.

bastidon

Quote from: Blake.H on 12-09-2015
Hey, Terraria is active?
Pretty solid question.
I'm not an asshole, I just play one on TV.

Put me in coach I'm ready.

CoolFeerman

CPftw

Cant connect and I am willing to commit to at the least three times a week being online for at least two hours at a time. Dont mind doing small adminny stuff if you need me to. I'll also help with any lore business if you need it.
pffft

Syndraell

Turned it back on again. still unsure why it keeps turning off, but it's been fine when I've gotten on it.