Quote from: KyleVin9499 on 27-08-2011
Quote from: RanmaChan on 25-08-2011
Quote from: KyleVin9499 on 25-08-2011
Quote from: Alltrusion on 24-08-2011
Quote from: KyleVin9499 on 24-08-2011
Can i join again? i know i griefed but that was just little

What the FUCK do you think?! EVERYONE hates you AND your permabanned

It dosent matter can i still join?

Do you really think you can join Kyle?  After you tried to burn down half a city?  No, you can't join, and futhermore, you are perma-banned from the server.  We trusted you, gave you rights, gave you what ever different jobs you wanted, and you repaid us by making us repair half of the city we all worked hard on.  Again I say it, no, you cannot join.  No, you are not allowed on the server.  Please do not post in this thread again, or I will contact the forum administrators to ban your account as well.

All i wanted to do was recreate the fire of london :( but i had no london i had ermor! Why cant you just be happy for me :( I Trusted you! you were my friend :( Friends dont ban other friends.... All i wanted was friends :( But no, i only have a small asian man Living in my Basement. JUST :( LEAVE ME ALONE!

Lots of love

Kyle!

Fire of London in Ermor?

I don't think so buddy.

And what is the bullshit about 1 account per computer? You and your "brother" could easily keep separate accounts on a single computer.

INA7HAN

He wanted to recreate the fire of london and thinks that's only a minior issue? Griefers like him are the reason MC and Terriaria annoy me. You spend time building something really nice (like ermour) and then people come along and destory it in seconds.

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

RanmaChan

Quote from: KyleVin9499 on 04-10-2011
its not kylevin9499
its His brother dagonassassin
We share a computer so sadly we can only have 1 account on HGN
i have been banned since he framed me so can i please be unbanned
I Dont grief. that's kyle

You weren't unbanned, then banned again.  There watch a glitch with our ban list when we went from 1.7 to 1.8, and you just happened to get online before we noticed this and fixed the problem.  You were never unbanned, and are still perma-banned.

You burned down an entire city that dozens of people worked hard on, for absolutely no reason.  Stop coming around here and posting, because you are not going to get unbanned.

And no, it doesn't matter if you have a "brother" with a second account, he is banned as well, because of your actions.  Just as you two are using the same forum profile, so too can you both use the same Minecraft account.  I am not taking any chances with either of you.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 04-10-2011
its not kylevin9499

You weren't unbanned, then banned again.  There watch a glitch with our ban list when we went from 1.7 to 1.8, and you just happened to get online before we noticed this and fixed the problem.  You were never unbanned, and are still perma-banned.

You burned down an entire city that dozens of people worked hard on, for absolutely no reason.  Stop coming around here and posting, because you are not going to get unbanned.

And no, it doesn't matter if you have a "brother" with a second account, he is banned as well, because of your actions.  Just as you two are using the same forum profile, so too can you both use the same Minecraft account.  I am not taking any chances with either of you.

No, dumpasses. His brother is using his Forum account.

I'll unban you, Dagon.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Ragolution on 04-10-2011
Quote from: RanmaChan on 04-10-2011
its not kylevin9499

No, dumbasses. His brother is using his Forum account.

I'll unban you, Dagon.

No, you super duper poopyhead, they are both going to use the unbanned account on minecraft, and I don't trust either of them.

Duranblackraven

I love Portkins, he sure is great.

(Play nice on the forums, you two.)

Feerman

its not kylevin9499

1) Most everyone hates you, and I especially, since my house was the only one permantently scarred, and I had to rebuild a different version, I won't go on about this, but this is for Kyle if you're telling the truth.

2) Wasn't DagonAssassin that one trolls dad, you know that time that "family" came onto Aceon, and were talkin' shit. Sure Port remembers, he was in a good mood that day.

3) I never trusted Kyle, or Dagon. While I respect Port's decision, if he really did unban him, I doubt it will turn out OK.

4) And finally, what led you to believe, that if you can have 2 MC accounts, you can only have 1 HGN account?

P.S. I believe I've seen both of them on at the same time, as a warning.

P.S.S. People told me after the 1.7 to 1.8 update, Kyle came on and griefed AGAIN, how true is that?

P.S.S.S. It could be Kyle writing that. He would do something like that.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Feerman on 04-10-2011
its not kylevin9499

1) Most everyone hates you, and I especially, since my house was the only one permantently scarred, and I had to rebuild a different version, I won't go on about this, but this is for Kyle if you're telling the truth.

2) Wasn't DagonAssassin that one trolls dad, you know that time that "family" came onto Aceon, and were talkin' shit. Sure Port remembers, he was in a good mood that day.

3) I never trusted Kyle, or Dagon. While I respect Port's decision, if he really did unban him, I doubt it will turn out OK.

4) And finally, what led you to believe, that if you can have 2 MC accounts, you can only have 1 HGN account?

P.S. I believe I've seen both of them on at the same time, as a warning.

P.S.S. People told me after the 1.7 to 1.8 update, Kyle came on and griefed AGAIN, how true is that?

Port didn't unban him, we (I think) came to the conclusion of they stay banned.  And yes he did come online and grief again (we think), due to a glitch of upgrading from 1.7 to 1.8.