Aridell Settlers (disbanded, wiped out)

Started by DasHeadCrap, 18-02-2013

DasHeadCrap

Official Faction Name:Aridell Settlers
Abbreviation/Tag:Aridell
Associated Colors/Heraldry:Yellow

Short Description:We are settlers from Aridell
Background (Optional):Aridell is a land across the sea bearing settlers seeking adventure. They came in small numbers hoping to build towns and forts. Then their curiosity came back at them. Aceon is nothing like their hot homeland especially when it comes in terms of the rare cases of an undead creature. Rumors of ancient Empires and scars of the land are always in a Aridellian's mind on a lonely night.

Leader (Format - OOC : IC ): DasHeadCrap : Isaac Graham
Roster: DasHeadCrap : Isaac Graham

Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

CoolFeerman

I'm sorry but

Quote from: DasHeadCrap on 18-02-2013
Short Description:We are not from here

is not a very descriptive description. Care to tell us what your mission is, plans, etc.?

CPftw

Did you take the name Surda from the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini?
pffft

DasHeadCrap

Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

CPftw

Quote from: DasHeadCrap on 19-02-2013
Maby...
Man I loved that series, until he rushed the ending and left it all half finished...
pffft

DasHeadCrap

yeah the final battle sucked Roran was more interesting than Erigon

CPftw

Quote from: DasHeadCrap on 19-02-2013
Erigon
It was more the whole "and now I'm off to let you all fix things even though it's my job to fix them oh and I has all dragons now k? Cool.
The End"
pffft

Steven :D

Quote from: CoolFeerman on 19-02-2013
I'm sorry but

Quote from: DasHeadCrap on 18-02-2013
Short Description:We are not from here

is not a very descriptive description. Care to tell us what your mission is, plans, etc.?
holy shit this just made my daY LOL

Maxi96203

Your country name is now Salarcya for sake of originality. You make change it if you wish.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

DasHeadCrap

ok ill change it. I forgot about originality and I remembered I made and am making a huge RPG world my friends and I play on. So I guess I'll use the name I use for the Adventure world (that I made). It IS 100% made by me for once so here. Aridell 

DasHeadCrap

Thank you Maxi for allowing me to make a great RP faction that has all the elements any newbe to the server or long time player would like to see on his or her adventures. We have military forts 3 towns in the game (though technically there are more) and CP said if I get more of my friends to help on my faction we would get events surrounding it. I hope though that if you ever get the time though if you could use MC edit or the servers partially broken (according to CP) world edit to make some ruins of the old Empire. Thanks though for the great server and community!

DasHeadCrap

Well since Aceon is in its dark ages I decided to have a cool story for my settlers and I want you guys to decide if it's good or not. During the brief colonizing of small parts of Aceon and its neighboring islands barbaric hordes and warlords attacked Aridell wanting vital things like crops and stone. The Navy vessels of about 60 ships guarding the Aridell/Aceon trade rout where called to fight on the homeland. Communication with the homeland had ceased and left the some 4,000 settlers scattered across Aceon stranded. Due to Aceon being in dark times and no large cites or villages yet existing, ships to sail back could not be built. With only limited resources and little to no ways to access medieval technologies the settlers like the rest of Aceon where plummeted into the true wrath of the dark ages. The settlers now where spread thin and in their faith of Dawn feared other religious factions. For the Aridellian settlers the nightmare was to unfold...       

Maxi96203

Aceon is the world not the country. Officially I've decided to scrap the idea of the Dark Ages. Ermor and the hundred years after it were the Dark Ages. I'm aiming for a renaissance now.

DasHeadCrap

I know Aceon is a land and not a country I'm talking about Aceon as a whole but if your going for Renaissance I guess my whole idea should be scraped or at least edited. By the way if it's the renaissance I guess we can start using TNT cannons and fire charges right? 

Maxi96203

Quote from: DasHeadCrap on 03-04-2013
I know Aceon is a land and not a country I'm talking about Aceon as a whole but if your going for Renaissance I guess my whole idea should be scraped or at least edited. By the way if it's the renaissance I guess we can start using TNT cannons and fire charges right?

You're still in the Dark Ages. Something's going to trigger a renaissance.

DasHeadCrap

Well with that said I'm going with my factions homeland is at war so we are cut off and I'm interested in seeing the event.

DasHeadCrap

I couldn't get on for about 4 weeks due to bukkits slow updating so can I get my faction back without paying 100 in game money?

Maxi96203

Quote from: DasHeadCrap on 06-04-2013
I couldn't get on for about 4 weeks due to bukkits slow updating so can I get my faction back without paying 100 in game money?

I'll reimburse you.

DasHeadCrap

not to be rude at all but when?

CPftw

I will do it now if you want

Done, check your balance.
pffft