Aceon - The HGN Minecraft RP Server

Started by Bl★ck Star, 14-02-2011

Bl★ck Star

Aceon

What is Aceon ?

Aceon is a Minecraft roleplay Server in a World builded by the other Player's. It is set in a Medieval Fantasy World called "Aceon". You can be whatever you like to be, but don't be silly and say "Lulz Iz Space Marine!"

I will be adding more stuff later when we begin to make Quest's, build up City's, story what happened so far and so on.

Connecting information.

[/color]Server ip: 69.162.76.234

Our modern Currency is called the "Denarius"
If you want to join, Just hop onto the Server, we do not currently have a Whitelist

If building a town, check this here out: http://www.minecraftforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=89031

http://www.youtube.com/v/XJjnbhSTuqQ&autoplay=1

eroticduck

wdzapple123

I want to help build the town.

jaik

I'd join in, however Minecraft doesn't immerse me and leaves me careless about the environment, and that wakes up my inner troll.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Bl★ck Star

Minges/griefers will be perm banned.

Cutch

I'd be happy to be a geography or settlement planner so things don't get all clogged up. Also, will this be set as survival or creative?

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Cutch on 14-02-2011
I'd be happy to be a geography or settlement planner so things don't get all clogged up. Also, will this be set as survival or creative?

It is set as survival, but we turned Monster out for the building phase, and sure, we could need all help we get.

Zstan

Zaneak: Tunnel digging dwarf.

Also the server is so laggy and unstable that it's impossible to play.

Get a better host or this won't go anywhere.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Zstan on 15-02-2011

The server is fine and it's hosted on our box. I live in the uk and i experience no lag. So it's just you.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Zstan

Quote from: Last.Exile on 15-02-2011
Quote from: Zstan on 15-02-2011

The server is fine and it's hosted on our box. I live in the uk and i experience no lag. So it's just you.

Was lagging horribly near the spawn point, but I just realized that's common.

Yep, there's no more lag out here in the desert.

Bl★ck Star

meetdadoom

would be intrested.

Meetdadoom is my username

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Maxi96203

I'm interested

Maxi96203.

I'll be a freelance nomad.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Zstan

Being a dwarf is awesome.

Same cave.

This cave is so huge, and it's filled with veins, lava, and water.

DWARF CAPITOL.

Bl★ck Star

Please also post all your IC names.

-Updated Roster-

meetdadoom

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 15-02-2011
Please also post all your IC names.

-Updated Roster-

Ooc:Meetdadoom
IC:Norman Vinstus
Occupation: Builder (specialty: Statues, I made a dog statue and I am building a man out of iron blocks riding it :D)

Dug

D:  I want minecraft now!
Dwarfs ftw!

Yorty

I don't plan on being a builder when all the ... building is done, so I'll wait.

KingArthur

My minecraft account name is KingArthur129, ill hop on some time to help ya build :D

Arthur Pal - Black smith :3

Maxi96203

IC Name: Ulric Tybalt
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Silver Knight

The building will never end. I have built two keeps# a small house in the capital and helped in various other places. But theres still endless places still to develop# build and bring about. The world is so endless it's hard to find people and im not sure how on earth roleplay is expected to come about since the chat system is global.

Pink!

There are various modifications that make it possible for chat to have a range, and for other roleplay elements to be created. I have seen them.

For various reasons, I'm not at HGN much any more.
I'll see you all around, though, some time...

meetdadoom

Development:

Working on a dongeon,
Finished my house :D
Finished a tavern(Up for grabs)

SGT-Spartans

Id like to join the server as:

IC Corman - Bartender at Meetdadoom's tavern

Or if I must, my corny usual name SGT_Spartans
I will be the leader of a village militia when it goes into Survival mode.
SRP chars:
Vasilli 'Vasoline' Nikolaev - Freedom - Alive
Aleksey Ipanov - Spooky Trenchcoat Man - Alive
'Pale' - Bloodsucker - Alive

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Last.Exile on 16-02-2011
The building will never end. I have built two keeps# a small house in the capital and helped in various other places. But theres still endless places still to develop# build and bring about. The world is so endless it's hard to find people and im not sure how on earth roleplay is expected to come about since the chat system is global.

Well We just need a King/queen now who says how the Castle should Look like and then the Main stuff is up and everything else will be builded while we rp.  Also, Just ignore the global chat from others lol, also there is an RP script like Erotic said but it isn't out yet for this minecraft version as I heard.

Silver Knight

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 16-02-2011
Quote from: Last.Exile on 16-02-2011

Well We just need a King/queen now who says how the Castle should Look like and then the Main stuff is up and everything else will be builded while we rp.  Also, Just ignore the global chat from others lol, also there is an RP script like Erotic said but it isn't out yet for this minecraft version as I heard.

Your concepts on this are very basic, already people are going beyond that level.