Aceon - The HGN Minecraft RP Server

Started by Bl★ck Star, 14-02-2011

Ragolution

Quote from: Last.Exile on 22-02-2011
I just updated it about 30 mins ago to the new bukkit version but i get a connection refused message. Most likely the minecraft servers are down atm or something either way its running the correct up to date version now. However its a new world due to bukkit.

The connection refused thing is an error in configurations.
Make sure server-ip= is BLANK

Other than that, it could be whitelist.

Steven :D

I got on, asked some guy which hgner you are and he just said "wat."

Ragolution

Silver Knight

We are listed on google as the 5th result.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Misu07 - Merchant/Wealthy Aristocrat (Sir Horace Ironclad II)

Zstan

Quote from: Last.Exile on 23-02-2011
We are listed on google as the 5th result.

Holy crap.

inb4 millions of people storm the server.

Ragolution

Server needs a quick restart. I think.

PDC08a

Somewhat new to Minecraft and extremely new to Minecraft Role Play. Hoping it's as fun as I imagine it being. Either Way, PDC08a: (Maledore), Most likely an Outdoorsman.

Lord_Blair

Im timing out whenever I try to connect to your server. Any help please?  :)

Ragolution

Quote from: Lord_Blair on 23-02-2011
Im timing out whenever I try to connect to your server. Any help please?  :)

Still needs a restart.

Possibly just really bad serverside lag.

DanielDavis

Hey, I have been on the server helping with the build but now it has gone white-listed i can't connect. Please could you put me on the white list . My character:Traveling Merc (Traveler Jasper IV) P.S When misu said hgner i wasn't thinking but i had account. lol sorry.

Chewie

I'd love to join.
Minecraft Name is Chewie129
In game name I'm : Calderon (Is there a way to change display names in the Server? :S)
Job: Hunter/Scout Specializes in tracking animals for food, and killing monsters with a bow and arrow.

Duisternis

MC username= Axel_Noben
IC name: Drudkh
Wanted profession: Handyman (he can do all kinds of tasks like lumberjack, stonecutting, repartions, constructing)

lillkyller

in-game i am lillkyller. i want to be an assasin on the server..

Draedo

OOC name- Draedo
IC Name - Draedo
Profession : I would like to be a miner or armor smith. (dwarves make the best armor)
Race: Dwarf

Bl★ck Star

cl4p-tp

What's with non-hgners telling me that I'm not the leader of my own faction, when they don't even have a forum account so they wouldn't know anyway? I mean I built my church and then when I came back on a day later they reformed the church and I thought "Well it does look pretty cool." so I placed the sign on saying it was the church of the light, which it is and placing another sign thanking tohse who did it. I then logged back in later on and they said I was a griefer due to the fact I placed the sign saying I was the priest on MY own church, which they changed.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: cl4p-tp on 03-03-2011
What's with non-hgners telling me that I'm not the leader of my own faction, when they don't even have a forum account so they wouldn't know anyway? I mean I built my church and then when I came back on a day later they reformed the church and I thought "Well it does look pretty cool." so I placed the sign on saying it was the church of the light, which it is and placing another sign thanking tohse who did it. I then logged back in later on and they said I was a griefer due to the fact I placed the sign saying I was the priest on MY own church, which they changed.

PM me on Steam when they are on the server or tell another admin who is Online and say him he should tell them that you are the owner of it.

If they still don't believe pm me in Steam like I said and I will come Online.

Silver Knight

Servers down atm. I removed bukkit for a new update and then the dam bukkit site is down. Will have to wait to get the updated version. I spent part of the morning trying to get worldcraft to work. I guess ill find out soon.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

No hope left

I would love to be a part of it.

OOC: CorruptShadows
IC: Kiril Novochka

P.S. I was on the server yesterday but it says connection refused today. Is this now a whitelist? And i did nothing that deserves a ban. Also the first time i was on was yesterday.

222Bamboo222

Hey! i would like to join! IC: Ryu Tezerna OOC: 222Bamboo222 Role: Assassin/Rogue/Thieve w.e there is!
I Sit And Hear The Sound Of Hooves, Holy Shit Its The Shaman Wolves!

No hope left

Quote from: No hope left on 03-03-2011

IC: Kirill Novochka

P.S. I was on the server yesterday but it says connection refused today. Is this now a whitelist? And i did nothing that deserves a ban. Also the first time i was on was yesterday.

Whoops didn't see what Last.Exile said... Anyways i forgot to mention that he's a cursed human. (A human that was sacrificed to the nether, they are usually thought of as outcasts and are not normally seen as equals)

Zstan

IC: Kirill Novochka

Whoops didn't see what Last.Exile said... Anyways i forgot to mention that he's a cursed human. (A human that was sacrificed to the nether, they are usually thought of as outcasts and are not normally seen as equals)

So...he's dead?

Also nice to see all these people joining.

Check out our other servers.

No hope left

Quote from: Zstan on 03-03-2011

So...he's dead?

Also nice to see all these people joining.

Check out our other servers.

Tx for the warm welcome. Well he's not really dead... to sacrifice, someone is thrown into the nether as a child. It was a long lasting tradition said to bring good fortune and good crops to the village. The person thrown in then becomes cursed and exiled. After they are cursed they have a distinctive trait that separates them from normal humans. In my characters case his left eye has a red iris. In others it could also be a marking, a third eye, etc.