Aceon - The HGN Minecraft RP Server

Started by Bl★ck Star, 14-02-2011

Ragolution

Quote from: Devilmonkey6 on 28-05-2011
Says for me server is outdated :'(

You need to downgrade your client.
Look on the minecraft forums for instructions.

Mortisch

Hmmm... I cant even connect to the server. Before i got White-listed i was just kicked from the server, but now i can't it just says.

Failed to connect to the server.
Connection timed out: connect

Anyone know what to do ?
"I'd kill for a Nobel Peace Prize. "
-Mr.Creeper

mrkddsmn

Check if your firewall is blocking your connection to the server. Shutting down your firewall while playing Minecraft might help.

Paintcheck

Quote from: Mortisch on 29-05-2011
Hmmm... I cant even connect to the server. Before i got White-listed i was just kicked from the server, but now i can't it just says.

Failed to connect to the server.
Connection timed out: connect

Anyone know what to do ?

Are you running 1.6? I get that message too when the server and client versions don't match up. Sometimes I get the proper "Server Out of Date" error but most of the time it just does what you said.

You're going to have to wait for Bukkit to get updated to 1.6 so the server can be updated.

mrkddsmn

I can't connect either... "Internal Exception: Connection Reset"

synchronosis

They're trying to fix something as I was notified by Ral. Just be patient guys

shadowm22

i want to jion as the travling demone of the nethere my ing name is

shadowm22

Totsalot

I already have played, but just want to make sure you know.

OOC Name: Totsalot
IC Name: Tei Enfield
Occupation: Healer, Waiting for a few days before i apply for builder license. (I'm good at planning, not as good at building my plans :L

nhart96

Does anyone know when the server will come back online?

RanmaChan

Quote from: nhart96 on 17-09-2011
Does anyone know when the server will come back online?

The server is still currently up, you just need to downgrade to 1.7 to be able to play on it, until Bukkit updates to support 1.8.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

nhart96

I never updated, I was talking about the big "Server Offline" thing at the top of this page that was up when I posted that.

RanmaChan

Quote from: nhart96 on 17-09-2011
I never updated, I was talking about the big "Server Offline" thing at the top of this page that was up when I posted that.

Oh, I never saw anything like that, but then again I wasn't on earlier today.  If it ever goes offline, it will most likely only be for a short period of time, if it is going to go down for a longer period of time, Portkins/Ragolution will probably make a post saying so.

Solidus

OOC: Soleedus
IC: Frederick Cunningham

RanmaChan

tomtomgags

Why am i banned? i didnt do anything wrong? i know, i read the rules, i didnt break any.

RanmaChan

Quote from: tomtomgags on 30-10-2011
Why am i banned? i didnt do anything wrong? i know, i read the rules, i didnt break any.

Port sent me a message earlier while I was afk that he banned you because you seem to be crashing the server(???) by exploring the edges of the map so far that it couldn't handle it?
I really have no clue, his forum name is Ragolution, send him a PM asking him, and I will bring it up to him when I see him online tomorrow, he went offline before I came back to the computer.

tomtomgags

I only did that once and port himself said "thats ok you didnt know" and i even said "sry im not going to explore anymore"

Gabriel23

Hey for some reason when I try to connect it says im not white-listed? Could you fix this please?

Archangel94

Yes they have changed it to white-list again..

Gabriel23

Do I need to reapply or something ?

nhart96

Archangel94

Minecraftisawsome