Aceon - The HGN Minecraft RP Server

Started by Bl★ck Star, 14-02-2011

222Bamboo222

Quote from: 222Bamboo222 on 03-03-2011
Hey! i would like to join! IC: Ryu Tezerna OOC: 222Bamboo222 Role: Assassin/Rogue/Thieve w.e there is!
Guess i forgot to mention my story....whoops :P My character is a rebel...seeking revenge on the kingdom for slaughtering his family...he is also a freedom fighter...fighting for the less fortunate...a bit like Robin Hood :)
I Sit And Hear The Sound Of Hooves, Holy Shit Its The Shaman Wolves!

Silver Knight

Server is up now. It's running WorldEdit and WorldGuard now. I expect Admins\Ops to learn how to use the commands to protect certain areas. I have disabled tnt useage by normal users and creepers that blow up pretty holes in our map. Further customisation will probably be needed later on.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

braindawgs66

Hello!

My Minecraft name is Braindawgs11

My characters name Olley, but please call me Mr Stone when being formal and I am mayor of the quaint village/town called Marlow. I would like to be part of the roster :)

Message me for any directions :)
Do not ask what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country!

braindawgs66

If your reading this, you need to choose your admins more carefully, just had some admin grief my house, i killed him then he teleported me to him and tryed to kill me.
Do not ask what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country!

Duranblackraven

Quote from: braindawgs66 on 04-03-2011
If your reading this, you need to choose your admins more carefully, just had some admin grief my house, i killed him then he teleported me to him and tryed to kill me.

Names. Names jesus please or nothing can EVER be done.

braindawgs66

I know it was an admin, but i do not know which one, i'm simply saying jsut choose them more carefully.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: braindawgs66 on 04-03-2011

Name and Screens or it didn't happend.

Zstan

It probably did happen.

Some admins are incapable of doing their job and just use their power to craft flying diamond doomforts.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Zstan on 04-03-2011
It probably did happen.

Some admins are incapable of doing their job and just use their power to craft flying diamond doomforts.

I tend to do that but haven't done that yet, lol.

cl4p-tp

Someone has griefed my cathedral, it's utterly been griefed.

Silver Knight

Quote from: cl4p-tp on 05-03-2011
Someone has griefed my cathedral, it's utterly been griefed.

It's been fully repaired.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

braindawgs66

I love puking gold :P

cl4p-tp

Thanks Exile, now maybe the church of light can get back to gaining new members.

mattlittle36

Matt - Assistant to Olley (Braindawgs) the mayor of Marlow :) i've also put my name down in the whitelist post

braindawgs66

Minecraft Name: Braindawgs11

Character Name: Olley (Informal) Mr Stone (Formal)

Job: Architique and Mayor of Marlow

Youngblood

Hello i would like to join your rp server and i have been in it a few times before it was withelisted
so ya
my minecraft name is - Youngblood

222Bamboo222

where is the whitelist post :O? i wana keep doing some awesome rp! and Zstan killed me yesterday....he might be the griefer? he randomly spawned tnt at one point and blew up a chunk of empty land and left

Chewie

Hey all, I managed to get on just fine yesterday, but today it tells me I'm not on the whitelist and refuses to connect me. If anyone could add me to it, it would be greatly appreciated!

Roy

the server white list will not be updated till i put all the configs of for the Plugins unless SK adds you
The server hopefully  will be only down till 6pm est at the latest

222Bamboo222

Hey...is it okay to change my name from Ryu Tezerna to Marcus Shadowclaw? easier to remember :p i keep forgetting my last name n_n

Youngblood

hello.Youngblood here
um so ya im a assassin that his father past his tradition to his sun to spy and kill other bad people
my in game name is-Sydas windrunner

Zstan

Quote from: Youngblood on 05-03-2011
hello.Youngblood here
um so ya im a assassin that his father past his tradition to his sun to spy and kill other bad people

Dark RP: The Minecraft server

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Zstan on 05-03-2011
Quote from: Youngblood on 05-03-2011
hello.Youngblood here

Dark RP: The Minecraft server

Why did I also tought of DarkRP in the first place ?

Aztecchief

IC Name: Tallen
OOC Name ( MC Username ): Aztecchief

A shady dealer with a legit business as a front for all his less than legit dealings.

denswick

Minecraft name : Denswick
RPG name (Denzuku)
I'll be a rouge who goes alone and befriends and buys goods and sells them for more like a dealer :)