A few things i'd like to suggest/ask

Started by Bfranx, 20-06-2011

Bfranx

1. What year is it in Aceon?
2. We should have someone keep track of the time in-game, like a clock keeper or something...
3. We need to create a road that connects to everyone, with VB or the DEAP ruins being the center.
Authority does not grant maturity.
Power cannot replace ignorance.

GeneralGold

You know that doesn't sound bad, the world is way to confusing to me actually. The roads make no sense and I have no idea where i'm going to end up at sometimes. Make an actual organized roads with signs and etc so you know where you going.

Henry Warlington|Ecologist|Active
'Sheperd'|Mercenary|Active
'Danger'|Bandit|Away

geccoy

Quote from: Bfranx on 20-06-2011
2. We should have someone keep track of the time in-game, like a clock keeper or something...
3. We need to create a road that connects to everyone, with VB or the DEAP ruins being the center.

These, I thought, were dumb.
As to 2, this can be done individually. To make a job like that, would just be a waste of time, and, no one would want something as boring as that.
As to 3, no. No one wants to be able to be griefed, this issue has been brought up time and time again. It will never happen, stop bringing it up.

Demonizer877

Well firstly I don't know the exact year. Secondly I agree with geccoy on that unless someone willingly rp's as a clockmaker. And thirdly, we do have roads connecting everything. The only problem is they don't have signs and that can be a problem. I don't see the problem with signs, but I don't want VB to become a crossroad. Also griefing isn't as much of a problem as it once was due to faction claim...
Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

Bl★ck Star

I don't know why you would want to know the year of Aceon.

To keep it stylish and 8-bit gamish let's say

20XX

Archangel94

The time should sound like: 6th of the rotten cat

emperor bobby

I picture novarium Being suited to a 1756 time-period, i don't know if thats too late for the rest of the server's factions.

Bfranx

Quote from: geccoy on 20-06-2011
Quote from: Bfranx on 20-06-2011

These, I thought, were dumb.
As to 2, this can be done individually. To make a job like that, would just be a waste of time, and, no one would want something as boring as that.
As to 3, no. No one wants to be able to be griefed, this issue has been brought up time and time again. It will never happen, stop bringing it up.

I made the clock keeper suggestion in case someone wanted to use it as rp or something, i dont know.
As for the roads, we have safe zones for a reason...
Authority does not grant maturity.
Power cannot replace ignorance.

LupusCallidus

LOL considering my faction is from around 900-1300 its no wonder Novarium are stronger than us.
Titan Motstand