A Choice of Community Grouping Plugins for Aceon (Important)

Started by DarkThunder2, 06-04-2016

DarkThunder2

For the Aceon server, I am a little conflicted about which community grouping plugin (Such as Towny, Factions, Clans, etc.) to start out with. So, I decided to create a community poll to help me decide. The choices here are Factions, centering around mass land claiming, war, economy, etc., and the Clans plugin, which is used for a more interesting and unique dynamic for server towns, groups, etc. (In my personal opinion). So, after reading up on each of them in the provided links below, please choose the option that you feel would best fit the server.

Factions:Factions Spigot Page
Clans:SimpleClans Spigot Page

-DarkThunder2
So, did anyone else see a floating cactus today? Just me?
I better stop wearing glasses with stickers on them, I guess.

DasHeadCrap

Factions seems more user friendly honestly. Especially when you consider the fact that the most complicated pieces of RP are almost always handled over text it seems that makes the extra features in Clans kinda moot.
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

DarkThunder2

Fair enough, Clans just always seemed a bit more enjoyable for this sort of dynamic for me. I always considered the main change of Clans to take the economy out of Faction-like play and make the experience more enjoyable to the staff and user, though that might be just me and nostalgia.
So, did anyone else see a floating cactus today? Just me?
I better stop wearing glasses with stickers on them, I guess.