A 'Not so Peaceful' Aceon

Started by Lord_Blair, 09-03-2011

Lord_Blair

Monsters are enabled... hearts are not regenerating, just a heads up for you guys heading in who are out in the open space... Creepers are inside of the Legions wall... im writing this from a rooftop... help.... me...

Paintcheck

Yeah scared the beejeezus out of me when I spawned and almost walked into a Creeper. Set it back please.

cl4p-tp

Ha, ha where is your arcane magic now blair? Jokes aside I agree no more hostile mobs please.

Lord_Blair

My arcane magic is in mah compass, thank you very much.

Turkey

Quote from: Lord_Blair on 09-03-2011
Monsters are enabled... hearts are not regenerating, just a heads up for you guys heading in who are out in the open space... Creepers are inside of the Legions wall... im writing this from a rooftop... help.... me...

You. STop minging legion base. kthxbai

Lord_Blair

I shall minge it to its upmost setting thank you!

Turkey

Quote from: Lord_Blair on 10-03-2011

No.

Lord_Blair

Quote from: Turkey on 10-03-2011

No.
I quote your quote with a quote that says YES! What do you expect me to do, leave, get exploded by creepers... and then just stay at the spawn? PFTFTF!

Turkey

Quote from: Turkey on 10-03-2011

No.
I quote your quote with a quote that says YES! What do you expect me to do, leave, get exploded by creepers... and then just stay at the spawn? PFTFTF!

theres a 50 by 60 block area that is 8 down that was opened. lol I dont assume that was creepers

Khorn

I've been wondering, are creeper's explosions able to hurt the blocks in this server?

I've ran across a few of them, but they haven't left any holes after their suicide.

Bl★ck Star

Acctualy they should NOT remove block's upon explosion. But it could be that the script is not properly working.

Khorn

I think it be better for Roleplay if creeper's don't destroy blocks.

Sometimes, those assholes do more damage then minges.

Bl★ck Star

Monster's turned off due to laggyness, and like I said, TNT, Creepers, etc. don't destroy blocks, the block's get destroyed for like 0.5 seconds and then they replace they're selves.