[Lore] [Race] Fallen Angel

Started by DarkThunder2, 12-05-2012

DarkThunder2

The Fallen Angels, those that came from the top of the clouds, have fallen from their life from up above, the Aether.
  "After contact from the Aether and the surface had been destroyed by the Rulers of the Aether, a band of rebels fought the Rulers, and lost. Those that escaped jail went into hiding. Then, the remaining rebels gathered together and made a plan. Some of those with them would stay and continue fighting the Rulers, and the rest  would flee with their lives. The ones that fled had nowhere to go, so they decided to go the one place no one could look for them: the surface. So, together, they jumped off the edge of the aether and fell to the surface. They became the Fallen Angels. Of course, the Fallen Angels have very long lifespans, even longer than the elves, unless killed, so the original Fallen Angels can still be seen sround today. They are treated as normal people, and can be identified by their tattered, burnt, or ruined clothing. They keep the clothing as the symbol of their heritage, and when new, young Fallen Angels reach 13 years (50 Human years, 20 Elven years) of age, the young Angel's clothes are burnt or ruined to show their heritage"

-Paragraph 78, Chapter 92, of the Book Of Souls-
So, did anyone else see a floating cactus today? Just me?
I better stop wearing glasses with stickers on them, I guess.

DarkThunder2

I hope you like my race idea.

-DarkThunder2
So, did anyone else see a floating cactus today? Just me?
I better stop wearing glasses with stickers on them, I guess.

CPftw

pffft