[Event] Festival of the Sun and Moon

Started by Feerman, 07-11-2011

Feerman

The Festival of Sun and Moon

The day of the Sun and Moon. They collided. and they flooded Aceon with darkness, then they flooded us with light. We all come together, to celebrate our life, and the short times of darkness in it. When the Sun and Moon pass, we weep, but when the sky is full and bright again we rejoice. A mighty fairground is prepared, and everyone is invited, and everyone is friends. Those who don't participate are shunned. Those who come enjoy festivities, and are gifted with a yellow candle. The ground is decoreated with yellow and black flags, banners, streamers, oak tables, chairs, a bonfire, and many other decorations and food.
The hoster is always chosen as the oldest of the land, he decorates it, and the youngest child of Aceon acts as the Saint of The Sun and Moon. The child symbolizes the purity of the world, and the new age ahead.It is set at the heart of Aceon, on an island, flat, with a few caves. It is set on the solstice of Summer, the only time an eclipse happens.When it's dark, we bow, and pray to whatever god we have for mercy, when it is light, we celebrate and talk.

FEE:
2 Denarii, unless you have a booth.

2 people to a booth, e.g. Edvyn and Port own the Sellafield Booth, they get in free. But _Beano_ and others have to pay.

MEMBERS PLAYING:
Child: AVolcano
Elder: Feerman2010
Workers:
Servers:

THE DATE IRL:
POSTPONED
BUILDERS:

Feerman2010
Demonizer877
AVolcano

http://www.youtube.com/v/VGjSq4YnhqE&autoplay=1 

TheTrueArtyom

I might be one of the people playing Skyrim :3, but I'll try to take my hands off that game for a bit and attend the event if possible.
"Anything that is complex is useless and anything that is simple is useful"-Mikhail Kalashnikov

Superblackbiker

I also might be playing Skyrim! I will attend but for maybe not as long as usual. Sorry.
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

Beano

That's at like 11 for the GMTers...Any possibility you can move it forwards?
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

Feerman

Quote from: Beano on 08-11-2011
That's at like 11 for the GMTers...Any possibility you can move it forwards?

Yeah, 1:00 p.m. now

Feerman

Changed Date.
Check it.

Feerman

The Nerve of All of you...

Changed date & time

Feerman

Ragolution

Quote from: Feerman on 20-11-2011
I GIVE UP

It's okay feer. We give you credit for trying.

Feerman