[ IC ] The Ermorian Public Message Board

Started by Ragolution, 21-09-2011

Ragolution

(( Use this thread to post anything that isn't important enough, too important or too long to go on the in-game message board.))

Ragolution

Two letters are nailed to the board.
They look fresh and one bears the Imperial Seal.
Parts of the second letter appear hastily crossed out.

Quote from: "Mr. Garon Poll" on 21-09-2011

Oh Great and Powerful Emperor Maximilian Saepius Urban,
I am currently running for the position of Censor for the Ermorian Senatorial Elections, and I was wondering if I can count on your vote to aid my bid. If elected I will operate with friendliness and wisdom in all matters, I aim to make a stable and just law system that deals with any case big or small, I aim to ensure that taxes are kept to a bare minimum if any are introduced due to the Quaestors policies, in addition I will work closely with the elected Aedile to ensure that many public events and festivals are held and enjoyed by all.
If you have any queries about my policies please contact me straight away.
Thank you for your time your Eminence,

Kindest regards,
Mr. Garon Poll

Quote from: "High Scrollmaster Scriptor Maximus Alto Ditus XI" on 21-09-2011
From the desk of the Scriptor Maximus, Loyal Chief Scrivener, High Scrollmaster, Lord of the Post, Grand Master Page-gilder and Imperial Messagewriter First Class, Servant of his lordship on high, The Emperor Maximilian Saepius Urban, first of his name and third ascendant to the throne of the blessed House of Saepia, descendant of Houses Scippiea and L'lorna.

To Messrs. Garon Poll, Censor aspirants, and political participants of this historic Senatorial Election

I must regret to inform you that the Emperor does not trouble himself with the senate's election process and beleives his intervention in such matters is uncouth and ignoble. Your name has been submitted to the Council for Imperial Unity and your case will be reviewed in the following days. Please do not resist, for the scars from the branding would be nothing compared to the sword wounds you might recieve.

Be advised that this letter has been notarized and copied with aid of my Apprentice and will be posted, along with your letter, on the Imperial Noticeboard and will be signed with a golden seal, so that the populus will be aware of this fact as well

Alright, we're done.
Stop dictating what I s

gamerlord97

A bulleting is posted, riveted to the board by some form of crystal.
The bulletin reads:
To whom it may concern, I, Rokkor Artek, have left Ermor to seek my ancestral home for the 400th anniversarry of my birth. I know not when I will return, however I will make posthaste on my journey.

-Concilum Magus Rokkor Aretek
((OOC: My new boarding school has a web proxy, can't get online, sorry. I will try to get online from coffee shops whenever I can.))

RanmaChan

Quote from: gamerlord97 on 06-10-2011
A bulleting is posted, riveted to the board by some form of crystal.
The bulletin reads:
To whom it may concern, I, Rokkor Artek, have left Ermor to seek my ancestral home for the 400th anniversarry of my birth. I know not when I will return, however I will make posthaste on my journey.

-Concilum Magus Rokkor Aretek
((OOC: My new boarding school has a web proxy, can't get online, sorry. I will try to get online from coffee shops whenever I can.))

IC: "I hope you read this message before departing on your journey, thank you for notifying the council of mages of your absence.  We will eagerly await your return."
-Quin'Tasin.

OOC: Damn, that sucks to hear man, I hope you find a way to beat the system!
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Mr_Squirrel

*A ripped note lays on the roads of Ermor*
*The ink looks like a dark black red, almost like blood*
*The note reads...*

Father,

This world is not what you think.
I do not feel the need to do this impossible tasks of *the part of the page is ripped off or smudged making it impossible to read the rest of the first paragraph, the next one reads...*

I do not wish to follow your stupid, riduculas, and horrible plans for Aceon. Pick another pawn because I refuse to be yours! *The rest of the paragraph is smudged and burned*

Sincerley,

Your son, *the name is smudged*

Feerman

Dark Red Blood is sprawled on a large sheet of paper:

DEAR ERMORIANS! SHE HAS COME! ALICE! SHE TOOK OUR CITY, BURNED OUR EMPEROR TO A CRISP, AND SEES IT FIT TO DICTATE US! SHE CAME FOR GREED! SHE IS MANIACAL, KILL HER."

CPftw

Quote from: Feerman on 25-10-2011

DEAR ERMORIANS! SHE HAS COME! ALICE! SHE TOOK OUR CITY, BURNED OUR EMPEROR TO A CRISP, AND SEES IT FIT TO DICTATE US! SHE CAME FOR GREED! SHE IS MANIACAL, KILL HER."
*written very neatly under this is a small note on flowery paper which says*
"Gerry is on his way to the rather nasty woman, I wonder if she is any good with a stick?"
pffft

RanmaChan

[ooc] No actually, the Emperor was killed by another force for an IC event he planned, and wrote two stories about.  Alice was not the one who killed the Emperor, but if Blackstar wants to ICly try to take over Ermor while there is a power vacuum (Port ICly has a son) he will have a very angry army and arch-mage on him.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 25-10-2011

[ooc] No actually, the Emperor was killed by another force for an IC event he planned, and wrote two stories about.  Alice was not the one who killed the Emperor, but if Blackstar wants to ICly try to take over Ermor while there is a power vacuum (Port ICly has a son) he will have a very angry army and arch-mage on him.

From what I understand, Blackstar is taking credit for it and that's perfectly fine with C'tis so I don't think they'll step forward.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Ragolution on 25-10-2011
Quote from: RanmaChan on 25-10-2011

From what I understand, Blackstar is taking credit for it and that's perfectly fine with C'tis so I don't think they'll step forward.

Well, I am trying ic, and if I'll fail and die, I'll play a new char, but it was worth it cause it was fun :D

Beano

(Because I CAN'T post on the IG board....)

YOU WILL SEE THE JOKERS SOON WILL BE THE NEW KINGS

(I, Anthony, didn't post this, I just felt like it fits in, a random citizen posted it)
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis