"mom, can we keep it..?"

Started by meldin, 06-05-2012

meldin

I just want to say that I would like to keep this map. Vote what you guys think what should happen.

CPftw

I have spent like 3 weeks writing a big ass lore piece for the CoG map and I dont want that time to be totally wasted! (only partially)
pffft

Ragolution

Quote from: CPftw on 07-05-2012
I have spent like 3 weeks writing a big ass lore piece for the CoG map and I dont want that time to be totally wasted! (only partially)

Blame the people who complained about the CoG map.

meldin

it makes me sad to see how many people are apathetic.

CPftw

Quote from: meldin on 07-05-2012
it makes me sad to see how many people are apathetic.
pffft

Beano

I dont think anyone complained about the CoG map. We complained about the economy, but that's it. A few new guys thought it was a bit lame being stuck in a city, but the rest of us were quite content with it....
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

CPftw

The one complaint I had with CoG was how people treated the Slums as a place to get resources oocly and when someone claimed a whole fucking section as their own. Part from that I loved it...
pffft

Superblackbiker

I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

Ragolution

Quote from: Beano on 08-05-2012
I dont think anyone complained about the CoG map. We complained about the economy, but that's it. A few new guys thought it was a bit lame being stuck in a city, but the rest of us were quite content with it....

You weren't one of the marked complainers, beano.

Beano

Quote from: Ragolution on 08-05-2012
Quote from: Beano on 08-05-2012

You weren't one of the marked complainers, beano.
But the ones who *did* had enough pull to get a map change?
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

2ktaco

I complained about the economy a bit but, I tired (And did) to live with it. I also remeber making the occasional comment about how I miss the free roamy-ness. I don't however remeber enough to cause a map change.