~ Veteran Bounty Board ~

Started by CoolFeerman, 20-05-2013

CoolFeerman

"Welcome, youngin'. I see you walkin' over hya with some swagger, lil'un. Well, I do reckon' you're oneadem new fanglin' bounty hunters, by the way ye walk." said the crazy negro sitting on the bounty stand.

He continued, "Yes, yes... you'll do mighty fine. Take a gander this way, lil'un. You see here, this poster right yonder..." He points to a board with a poster on it, and on it, it says:

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
WILL PAY HANDSOMELY FOR ANY OLD MEMBERS RETURNED

Will pay:
1,000 cmk* per unit returned.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Yes, now that does look mighty generous, you say? Yes, well, if you find any, make sure to tell the bountymasters... cunnin' folk, shrouded in mystery and power... the first on, Don also known as the Cap'n. Then there's Eddy, or the Duff. Also, there's the Fear Man, the most dangerous and powerful of 'em all..." the crazy negro finished.

~

Ok, so, in all seriousness, I've made this thread to encourage the old people to find the other old people. While there's no inherent list of old people we specifically want back, any would be appreciated. If you find any through steam, the internet, they're your neighbors or whatever, just tell 'em to hop on, as we'd be glad to welcome them back. You'll have our thanks.

P.S.
Not Quin. or portkins.

~THOSE RETURNED~
Portkins I guess nope

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*cmk - thanks.

meldin

Could I technically apply for this, since I recently brought myself back?

CoolFeerman

Quote from: meldin on 21-05-2013
Could I technically apply for this, since I recently brought myself back?
Uh, no.

2ktaco

I. MISS. PORTDADDY.

CoolFeerman

Maxi96203

everybody misses port

he's just so great
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY