Towns?

Started by DasHeadCrap, 26-04-2013

DasHeadCrap

Will Judona or Mardra ever build cities or villages? Most empires from the past always had citizens or incorporated citizens so they could have a good steady supply of resources. It would be cool to see Judona or Mardra held towns with their own architecture and laws scattered around Aceon heavily influencing the area around it. Tell me what you think.
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: DasHeadCrap on 26-04-2013
Will Judona or Mardra ever build cities or villages? Most empires from the past always had citizens or incorporated citizens so they could have a good steady supply of resources. It would be cool to see Judona or Mardra held towns with their own architecture and laws scattered around Aceon heavily influencing the area around it. Tell me what you think.

ok i'll make one.

Shadow207

I would happily build an independent town with some people.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Shadow207 on 27-04-2013
I would happily build an independent town with some people.
ok i'll make one.

Minion

Is that town phyrus?

EDIT: Shit, sorry dude. Still getting used to this moderating thing, I just missed the quote button.

CoolFeerman

Quote from: Minion on 28-04-2013
Is that town phyrus?

EDIT: Shit, sorry dude. Still getting used to this moderating thing, I just missed the quote button.
Mine is Caephyran, Akuma's and Jagger's is Phyron.

DasHeadCrap

Sad to see that Caephyran curled up and died when Feer left it. I do however like that other new towns have sprouted up.

Edit: fuck, didn't mean to.
Listen, man, humanity dreams of the stars for one reason and one reason only. Hot xeno ass. Don't fail us now.