OFFICIAL ACEON LOA/HELLO/GOODBYE THREAD

Started by RanmaChan, 12-12-2011

RanmaChan

This thread is where LOA (leave of absence), Hello, and Goodbye notices should be posted.
There are currently far too many of these threads filling up the forums. (Edit: Never mind, Port decided to delete them all when I made this lol.)

LOA POSTS:
If you are going to be away for a time, or taking a break from the server, post here.  It is up to you on whether or not you want to tell us how long you are taking a break for, or even why you are taking a break, its just nice to let people know you may be gone a while.

HELLO POSTS:

If you are new to Aceon and want to introduce yourself, do it here, please don't make a thread in this section of the forums for it.  If you want to create a thread (as a hello to all of HGN as well) then you can do it in the Introductions section of the forums:
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/introductions/

GOODBYE POSTS:
If you are posting that you are leaving Aceon/HGN permanently (not an LOA) do it here, and:
Do not create drama or bullshit.  This also applies to the people who respond to the person leaving.  Say goodbye and let the community know you are leaving.  This is not a place to post rage threads full of hate, and this is not a thread for people to critisize or troll someone who is leaving the community.  Be mature, I know this can be a touchy subject.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Sodaguzzler

Very well put, quin. Suppose I'll flagship this then.

Hello Aceon! It's been a long ass time since I was last here, so I'll go ahead and post an intro for those of you who don't know me.

I'm Sodaguzzler. Guzzler of soda en masse; programmer of Java, C++, ASM, MatLab, and learning C#; I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha, and I've been building gaming PC's, network architecture and security, and videogaming like no tomorrow since before that. Used to play WoW for 4.5 years, starting bout halfway through vanilla up to just before cataclysm. TF2 is the best FPS on the planet given its dev team, ingenuity, openness to development. I've got over 3k hours logged on Garry's Mod, and written several SWeps of my own. Currently in Gmod, I'm working on a wiremod computer with fully capable USB drivers, BIOS, GPU, CD drive, and harddrive, all written with BP's zASM. It's only about 30% complete.

I'm a developer of some servers and communities:

Here's where I would put a link, except Portkins has an irrational compulsory impulse to shove them deep into his anus, making him literally 'butt mad' the moment he sees one. For some reason, Quin reinforces this strange habit.

Also great forums and community. Also named Sodaguzzler there. We run a minecraft server; SC2, Halo (various), and some other games' ladders, we post videos of various shenanigans, we've got twitter, facebook, etc. Great community.

I'm 19 years old as of this August.

I play M:tG frequently and have several decks built including for Vintage, Standard, several Commander decks, and some other silly ideas in the works.

I've watched Stargate: SG-1, Atlantis, and Universe 3 times, each, working on the 4th, and I love the series still. I'll never get sick of it. Ever.

I think that's about it. Any questions or trolls, just PM them to me. I'll respond or ignore them respectively as soon as I can. Peace bros and broettes.

RanmaChan

Dude you are going to need to take those links down to your servers and community, I am pretty sure HGN has rules against that sort of thing.

Sodaguzzler

I actually looked around on the rules and ToS. There's nothing posted about advertising anything. Besides, it's a good community with fun videos and content. It's more of a "to whom it may interest" thing.

Ragolution

Quote from: Sodaguzzler on 15-12-2011
I actually looked around on the rules and ToS. There's nothing posted about advertising anything. Besides, it's a good community with fun videos and content. It's more of a "to whom it may interest" thing.

It's against my personal policy. Stop it.

jaik

just because you can do it doesn't mean you should.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

meldin

I'm going on a LOA guys.....
In respect of what quin has asked of this thread, I'm just gonna say that I'm a little pissed off and need a break from the server.
As for the time I'll be gone, I have no clue. I may be on tomorrow, I may never come back on again.
So for now, I say see you guys later... Hopefully...

geccoy

Goodbye everyone!
I've had fun playing on Aceon with a different MC account, but, I will be parting.
I have enjoyed my experiences on Aceon, but, it is just not the same as it was when the server started, almost one year ago.

Lt.Azrael

Yeah, I got a lot of stuff going on right now. Mainly, lots of Xbox stuff, but school is also ramping up, so, While I will make an effort to come on, as per my usual, I will be taking long periods of no shows. Sorry.

Justin

Hello! My name is Justin. I go by the name of OdinX95 in Minecraft. My Roleplaying name is Aristar Nightfury.
I am a fun, chill dude who enjoys most things in life. I am a serious RPer, and a deadly PVPer. I am a pro builder, as I have constructed kingdoms and fortresses and towers and cities all down to the last detail. I am a perfectionist, you see. I view everyone as a friend until proven otherwise- however, does not mean I am weak and unaware. I appreciate fellow mature people, and I absolutely love having a good time playing with them. If you want to know anything personal about me, just hit me up!
:)

Travis Treestrider

Hi my in game name is retro. I'm new, but I'm hoping to have a fun time on aceon. Lol not much to say huh?

RanmaChan

Quote from: Justin on 11-01-2012
Hello! My name is Justin. I go by the name of OdinX95 in Minecraft. My Roleplaying name is Aristar Nightfury.
I am a fun, chill dude who enjoys most things in life. I am a serious RPer, and a deadly PVPer. I am a pro builder, as I have constructed kingdoms and fortresses and towers and cities all down to the last detail. I am a perfectionist, you see. I view everyone as a friend until proven otherwise- however, does not mean I am weak and unaware. I appreciate fellow mature people, and I absolutely love having a good time playing with them. If you want to know anything personal about me, just hit me up!
:)

Quote from: Travis Treestrider on 14-01-2012
Hi my in game name is retro. I'm new, but I'm hoping to have a fun time on aceon. Lol not much to say huh?

Welcome to both of you!  I hope you enjoy your stay here in Aceon!  :D

Krystal_Drummer

Well, as you all probably guessed, I'm taking a break from minecraft, I have way too much to do and not enough time to spend on minecraft anymore, i got a job recently with a lot more hours than usual which restricts my weekends to like 2 hours of free time and 10 hours of sleep... and also, I haven't gotten the chance to go on almost at all due to school exams, then there's me trying to be the best artist i can be for when i finish school, because i plan to go straight to an art university from graduation (like barely a month or so after). So with work, school, not restraining my art passion AND making sure my mom doesnt feel like I'm being completely social disabled, I have decided the next few statements for myself
1- I WILL not be on as often as I was before exam months started (i was on like 2 hours minimum/day almost)
2- Owning a faction with the time restriction and having to build everything from scratch every map wipe (which happens every month or so) is too tiring and stressful, me not going on the server for a DAY leads to random stuff happening to it without my knowing.
and 3
3- I AM leaving for a while if anything, I'll be back on after my exams (hopefully), but I will no longer be making factions, its too time taking and heart-breakin (it rhymed! XD)

So, I guess this is goodbye for now guys, mlachance, portkins, superblackbiker, cpftw, jaggernaughty, 2ktaco, avol, arefu, beano, and whoever else i forgot.. well sorry i forgot D:
Ok, be back in like 2 weeks, still got 2 tests and 4 exams (OMG D:) :3 bye <3

Beano

Quote from: Krystal_Drummer on 18-01-2012
making sure my mom doesnt feel like I'm being completely social disabled
I get that problem too :I

All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

Mr_Squirrel

Well, as you all probably guessed, I'm taking a break from minecraft, I have way too much to do and not enough time to spend on minecraft anymore, i got a job recently with a lot more hours than usual which restricts my weekends to like 2 hours of free time and 10 hours of sleep... and also, I haven't gotten the chance to go on almost at all due to school exams, then there's me trying to be the best artist i can be for when i finish school, because i plan to go straight to an art university from graduation (like barely a month or so after). So with work, school, not restraining my art passion AND making sure my mom doesnt feel like I'm being completely social disabled, I have decided the next few statements for myself
1- I WILL not be on as often as I was before exam months started (i was on like 2 hours minimum/day almost)
2- Owning a faction with the time restriction and having to build everything from scratch every map wipe (which happens every month or so) is too tiring and stressful, me not going on the server for a DAY leads to random stuff happening to it without my knowing.
and 3
3- I AM leaving for a while if anything, I'll be back on after my exams (hopefully), but I will no longer be making factions, its too time taking and heart-breakin (it rhymed! XD)

So, I guess this is goodbye for now guys, mlachance, portkins, superblackbiker, cpftw, jaggernaughty, 2ktaco, avol, arefu, beano, and whoever else i forgot.. well sorry i forgot D:
Hope to see you again, bye.  :'(

2ktaco

and 3

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Oh well, hope your back soon.

fordwell

Well, life for me has taken a few rapid turns and I can not afford time to be on here right now. I am sure Ill be back to make more awesome in the future.

RanmaChan

Quote from: fordwell on 25-01-2012
Well, life for me has taken a few rapid turns and I can not afford time to be on here right now. I am sure Ill be back to make more awesome in the future.

Take care man, I hope to see you soon!

TNTrevor

LOA

I am grounded for the next 3 weeks, im not sure if it will last longer, but it will be 3 weeks at the min. I might be on from time to time but do not expect me to get on.
I am Latheron Glittrar, a travelling dwarven marksman/miner settling in a nice cliffside not far from the Thorn.

RanmaChan

Quote from: TNTrevor on 31-01-2012
LOA

I am grounded for the next 3 weeks, im not sure if it will last longer, but it will be 3 weeks at the min. I might be on from time to time but do not expect me to get on.

Ouch, that sucks man, cya in three weeks then.  :(

Fauxnal

i dont know if this is going to be a LOA or a goodbye... The sever is just not for me anymore... maybe i'll come back maybe i wont so goodbye for now?

Ragolution

Quote from: Fauxnal on 31-01-2012
i dont know if this is going to be a LOA or a goodbye... The sever is just not for me anymore... maybe i'll come back maybe i wont so goodbye for now?

Bye Avol. I understand.

2ktaco

Alaizia

I have been grounded from my computer and it was literally stolen while I was away from my house by my parents becuase of my grades, I wont be on as much, but dont worry I will still be here, but for small amounts of time. I dont know how long it will be like this, but I hope it wont be long

2ktaco

Quote from: Duraga on 04-02-2012
I have been grounded from my computer and it was literally stolen while I was away from my house by my parents becuase of my grades, I wont be on as much, but dont worry I will still be here, but for small amounts of time. I dont know how long it will be like this, but I hope it wont be long
1. Not stolen 2.You can do better 3. I feel your pain