OFFICIAL ACEON LOA/HELLO/GOODBYE THREAD

Started by RanmaChan, 12-12-2011

Mr_Squirrel

FluffPuppies

Gonna be gone friday to sunday.

meldin

Quote from: Braydent30 on 23-02-2012
Arthy, I think it was completely worth it. It looks like I'm the only one that stands up to an admin that thinks he deserves respect he doesn't dish out in even amounts. I know I don't give respect, but I didn't expect it in such amounts. Besides, the server seriously did go to hell after Ermor in my opinion. The Bleeding Tide was the only thing that made that map fun at all;otherwise, it was just a bunch of cities too far from spawn and too far from anyone else to even RP with anyone except for the low population per faction. Also, I did mean it when no one was really that interesting to RP with. I'm going to be biased and say that it was only Mla, Roo, Ange, Chief, and Port that actually showed me an RP that wasn't so formal and bland. Otherwise it was just the same things over and over again but in different form. Anyways, good bye everyone, looks like I'm banned perm now, which I know you're all so glad to hear.  8)  I'll miss few of you, and the only people I won't miss, and be glad not to see anymore, is on my list which has only one person and it's very, very obvious who it is.

P.S. My bad grammar/spelling is also very, very obvious.

WTF happened while I was away these couple of days?

2ktaco

Quote from: FluffPuppies on 23-02-2012
Gonna be gone friday to sunday.
Is she comin back? *feels hope* Tell me shes comin back!
Quote from: Braydent30 on 23-02-2012
Arthy, I think it was completely worth it. It looks like I'm the only one that stands up to an admin that thinks he deserves respect he doesn't dish out in even amounts. I know I don't give respect, but I didn't expect it in such amounts. Besides, the server seriously did go to hell after Ermor in my opinion. The Bleeding Tide was the only thing that made that map fun at all;otherwise, it was just a bunch of cities too far from spawn and too far from anyone else to even RP with anyone except for the low population per faction. Also, I did mean it when no one was really that interesting to RP with. I'm going to be biased and say that it was only Mla, Roo, Ange, Chief, and Port that actually showed me an RP that wasn't so formal and bland. Otherwise it was just the same things over and over again but in different form. Anyways, good bye everyone, looks like I'm banned perm now, which I know you're all so glad to hear.  8)  I'll miss few of you, and the only people I won't miss, and be glad not to see anymore, is on my list which has only one person and it's very, very obvious who it is.

P.S. My bad grammar/spelling is also very, very obvious.
Seriously Bray........ seriously.

Alaizia

plz tell me fluff is coming back T,T

fordwell

I will be mostly gone for the weekend. I'm sure you guys won't destroy the map without me. ;)

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: Duraga on 24-02-2012
She just said she is. She won't be on the server Friday to Sunday.

Alaizia

Quote from: Mr_Squirrel on 24-02-2012

totally didn't notice that XD

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: Mr_Squirrel on 24-02-2012

totally didn't notice that XD
xD

Lt.Azrael

In two or three weeks time, I am getting my very own xbox 360. I will be off for a while, maybe a week or two, also, ME3 comes out at that point, so that will eat up my time.

2ktaco

Good for you. Just dont get Halo and play for those 2 weeks. You'll get burnt out and, the game will NEVA be fun again.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Lt.Azrael on 24-02-2012
In two or three weeks time, I am getting my very own xbox 360. I will be off for a while, maybe a week or two, also, ME3 comes out at that point, so that will eat up my time.

Why are you posting now?  Post when you actually get the console and leave for a time, lol.
Two or three weeks from now...  xD
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Lt.Azrael

Quote from: RanmaChan on 24-02-2012

Why are you posting now?  Post when you actually get the console and leave for a time, lol.
Because I'm lazy, and plan ahead.

Alaizia

Quote from: RanmaChan on 24-02-2012

Because I'm lazy, and plan ahead.

dont even talk about ME3 T,T I cant get it or anything above E rating

meldin

Quote from: Duraga on 25-02-2012
dont even talk about ME3 T,T I cant get it or anything above E rating

HARR HARR HARR HARR HARR!!!!

Noctilucent

Hello!
I am Noctilucent, and I will be joining you all in the lands of Aceon.
I'll be seeing you all there, I hope.
A girls' tears are only to show to the person you love when you're truly happy, like when your father ridicules me or hits me with just enough force, I get so excited I cry tears of joy.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Noctilucent on 25-02-2012
Hello!
I am Noctilucent, and I will be joining you all in the lands of Aceon.
I'll be seeing you all there, I hope.

Hey there!  Welcome to Aceon, I hope to see you on the server soon!  :)

TheTrueArtyom

"Anything that is complex is useless and anything that is simple is useful"-Mikhail Kalashnikov

2ktaco

Braydent30

It's the "Getting a Life" thing.

Ragolution

Lt.Azrael

Wait, Roo's leaving? God Fucking Damnit. Now I am sooooo sad.

RanmaChan

Pretty sure its more along the lines of Bray convincing Arefu to leave.  I could be wrong, but seems like it to me.

Lt.Azrael

Braydent30

Quin, can't believe you'd think of anything like that. That's something Ed would do.

[2/27/2012 6:21:10 PM] Nicholai Elyaskecivh: Just MC just isnt fun for me anymore
[2/27/2012 6:21:18 PM] Nicholai Elyaskecivh: "Im going to go get a life now"

That's probably better than what I had before.