OFFICIAL ACEON LOA/HELLO/GOODBYE THREAD

Started by RanmaChan, 12-12-2011

CPftw

Just going away for a week with family. There wont be a computer that can play minecraft with out the mother of all lag. After that i might actually try and revise for my exams and do coursework. Sooooo yeah could be up to two months or just a week away.
pffft

RanmaChan

Quote from: CPftw on 10-02-2012
Just going away for a week with family. There wont be a computer that can play minecraft with out the mother of all lag. After that i might actually try and revise for my exams and do coursework. Sooooo yeah could be up to two months or just a week away.

Good luck with your school work, exams, and most of all, family! *shudders*  Family..
xD
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

2ktaco

Superblackbiker

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, D:
I'll sell all your stuff whilst you're gone, don't worry....
CYA MAN
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

GreenLeprechaun

Hello once again everybody :D

For those who know im comming back after 4 months+- in the dansih navy.

For those who do not know me. I am GreenLeprechaun as it says above and also in minecraft. During my time on the HGN minecraft server Aceon i have been a crazy city/castle/trap building leprechaun and started different factions. Due to many times the faction have merged together with other or have been destroyed ^^

Hopefully i'll be able to create a new faction and help the people of aceon to get even more people to stop by and RP.

cheers u all... The little green midget (aka leprechaun) is back in the building :D

Elf: Tiny man!!
Human: That's no man thats a leprechaun!
Dwarf: A leprechaun!?! We will hang him by his feet and beat him like a piñata 'till the gold falls out!!!
Elf: with this golden salmon.
Human: gold does not come from leprechauns... it comes from china.
Elf: oh..

RanmaChan

Welcome back Green, it is good to see you.  If you plan on making a new faction, please make sure to read up on the new faction creation rules:
http://www.forums.hypergamer.net/minecraft-aceon-medieval-roleplay/the-age-of-guilds-aceon-rule-supplement-for-aceon-rev-7/msg137868/#msg137868
How was the navy?  Did you swab any poopdecks?

Quote from: GreenLeprechaun on 16-02-2012
Due to many times the faction have merged together with other or have been destroyed ^^

WOOO GO ERMOR, lol.

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: GreenLeprechaun on 16-02-2012
Hello once again everybody :D

For those who know im comming back after 4 months+- in the dansih navy.

For those who do not know me. I am GreenLeprechaun as it says above and also in minecraft. During my time on the HGN minecraft server Aceon i have been a crazy city/castle/trap building leprechaun and started different factions. Due to many times the faction have merged together with other or have been destroyed ^^

Hopefully i'll be able to create a new faction and help the people of aceon to get even more people to stop by and RP.

cheers u all... The little green midget (aka leprechaun) is back in the building :D
Green?...GREEN!

I have been eating Lucky Charms everyday in your honor!

Ragolution

GreenLeprechaun

Quote from: Ragolution on 16-02-2012
NOMAS WILL RISE AGAIN
thought ppl h8ed the sand ******, as tehy called them :P 
Elf: Tiny man!!
Human: That's no man thats a leprechaun!
Dwarf: A leprechaun!?! We will hang him by his feet and beat him like a piñata 'till the gold falls out!!!
Elf: with this golden salmon.
Human: gold does not come from leprechauns... it comes from china.
Elf: oh..

TheTrueArtyom

Im going to leave for I dont know how many days, something came up on Saturday morning, hopefully will be back within a week or so
"Anything that is complex is useless and anything that is simple is useful"-Mikhail Kalashnikov

2ktaco

RanmaChan

Quote from: TheTrueArtyom on 19-02-2012
Im going to leave for I dont know how many days, something came up on Saturday morning, hopefully will be back within a week or so

Take care Arefu, I hope things are alright.

Ragolution

Quote from: TheTrueArtyom on 19-02-2012

Godspeed, Afkroo.

Iron_Soldierx

I Havent been very active at all, but will be more inactive for a while due to Exams...

2ktaco

Cya bro, Hope you do good on your exams.

Iron_Soldierx

Quote from: 2ktaco on 20-02-2012
Cya bro, Hope you do good on your exams.
Thanks Mate  :)

nhart96

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: nhart96 on 20-02-2012
I Have RETURNED!!!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  ;D

RanmaChan

Braydent30

Arthy, I think it was completely worth it. It looks like I'm the only one that stands up to an admin that thinks he deserves respect he doesn't dish out in even amounts. I know I don't give respect, but I didn't expect it in such amounts. Besides, the server seriously did go to hell after Ermor in my opinion. The Bleeding Tide was the only thing that made that map fun at all;otherwise, it was just a bunch of cities too far from spawn and too far from anyone else to even RP with anyone except for the low population per faction. Also, I did mean it when no one was really that interesting to RP with. I'm going to be biased and say that it was only Mla, Roo, Ange, Chief, Edvyn and Port that actually showed me an RP that wasn't so formal and bland. Otherwise it was just the same things over and over again but in different form. Anyways, good bye everyone, looks like I'm banned perm now, which I know you're all so glad to hear.  8)  I'll miss few of you, and the only people I won't miss, and be glad not to see anymore, is on my list which has only one person and it's very, very obvious who it is.

P.S. My bad grammar/spelling is also very, very obvious.

Ragolution

Quote from: Braydent30 on 23-02-2012
Arthy, I think it was completely worth it. It looks like I'm the only one that stands up to an admin that thinks he deserves respect he doesn't dish out in even amounts. I know I don't give respect, but I didn't expect it in such amounts. Besides, the server seriously did go to hell after Ermor in my opinion. The Bleeding Tide was the only thing that made that map fun at all;otherwise, it was just a bunch of cities too far from spawn and too far from anyone else to even RP with anyone except for the low population per faction. Also, I did mean it when no one was really that interesting to RP with. I'm going to be biased and say that it was only Mla, Roo, Ange, Chief, and Port that actually showed me an RP that wasn't so formal and bland. Otherwise it was just the same things over and over again but in different form. Anyones, good bye everyone, looks like I'm banned perm now, which I know you're all so glad to hear.  8)  I'll miss few of you, and the only people I won't miss ,and be glad not to see anymore, is on my list which has only one person and it's very, very obvious who it is.

Thanks for the compliment.
Arthy merely banned you for a week.
I have upgraded your ban to Permanent.
I can't believe you did this; I really wish you'd come to me or ChiefOh or someone and talked about this bullshit instead of fucking yourself so royally that the Pope couldn't pardon you.

I really can't believe you.

Goodbye Braydent.

Braydent30

Nah, Port. We all knew this would come sooner or later. I just don't think Quin is a very great admin. He's a good BABY-SITTER, but not a great admin. He didn't even follow rules that even an admin should.

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: Braydent30 on 23-02-2012
Arthy, I think it was completely worth it. It looks like I'm the only one that stands up to an admin that thinks he deserves respect he doesn't dish out in even amounts. I know I don't give respect, but I didn't expect it in such amounts. Besides, the server seriously did go to hell after Ermor in my opinion. The Bleeding Tide was the only thing that made that map fun at all;otherwise, it was just a bunch of cities too far from spawn and too far from anyone else to even RP with anyone except for the low population per faction. Also, I did mean it when no one was really that interesting to RP with. I'm going to be biased and say that it was only Mla, Roo, Ange, Chief, and Port that actually showed me an RP that wasn't so formal and bland. Otherwise it was just the same things over and over again but in different form. Anyways, good bye everyone, looks like I'm banned perm now, which I know you're all so glad to hear.  8)  I'll miss few of you, and the only people I won't miss, and be glad not to see anymore, is on my list which has only one person and it's very, very obvious who it is.

Bye Bray...