OFFICIAL ACEON LOA/HELLO/GOODBYE THREAD

Started by RanmaChan, 12-12-2011

Superblackbiker

I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

Maxi96203

Fixed my Java problem last night.

I'm back.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Mr_Squirrel

Mr_Squirrel

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 07-05-2012
Fixed my Java problem last night.

I'm back.
Welcome back to Aceon, Max!

FluffPuppies

so i'm getting new internet but everything is screwed up now and its hard to get on so I'm probably going to be gone for even longer than i already have been. if i'm lucky i could get on once and a while.

ratx5

I'm back...for the most part. I will be on occasionally due to the fact i don't play minecraft much anymore.

fordwell

I just couldn't leave you guys. Bithches be stuck with me.

geccoy

CoolFeerman

Sorry for the absence, I've been busy with school, studying for the end o the year tests, and recently my computer fucked up royally, and this computer isn't powerful enough to minecraft. Yeah, that's right it's a fucking verb now, like googling except with a video game.

i'll b bac EXTREMELY S00N

Beano

Does anyone know where Demon went? I'm going on "Ohhh, exams, blaahhh"
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

2ktaco

2ktaco has left the building.
(But will be back for visits)
Celebrate!

Braydent30

Quote from: Beano on 22-05-2012
Does anyone know where Demon went? I'm going on "Ohhh, exams, blaahhh"

Demon's computer is fucked up at the moment and is going to send it to his friend to have it fixed...again.

CoolFeerman

Well, the Computer's still not fixed :(
Hopefully soon.

geccoy

Won't be here for the next one to two weeks.

CoolFeerman

Well, got my comp back, but the hard drive fucked so I got a new one, but now I have to order the Windows 7 disk from Sony which'll take a few days, hopefully back by monday.
Also the reason I can't get on, is this comp I'm using cannot run MC, at all.

meldin

After losing an entire faction to a bunch of people who could type in their favour, I'm extremely pissed off and it is in my best interest to leave the server. Might come back in a month or two, who knows. I have better things to do than have to rebuild an entire fucking faction that will never be as good as the one I had before. Anyways, ya, im leaving.

By the way. I understand I'm being a faggot for pouting and runnin' away. But just as bray said; it's just a game, with imaginary land and imaginary characters. And I got a life, so I shouldn't be worrying over this anyways.

Namarie, guys.

Ragolution

Quote from: meldin on 28-05-2012
After losing an entire faction to a bunch of people who could type in their favour, I'm extremely pissed off and it is in my best interest to leave the server. Might come back in a month or two, who knows. I have better things to do than have to rebuild an entire fucking faction that will never be as good as the one I had before. Anyways, ya, im leaving.

By the way. I understand I'm being a faggot for pouting and runnin' away. But just as bray said; it's just a game, with imaginary land and imaginary characters. And I got a life, so I shouldn't be worrying over this anyways.

Namarie, guys.

wut

Maxi96203

Quote from: Ragolution on 28-05-2012

Namarie, guys.

wut

He got annexed by Tybolt's Legion. Refused peaceful ending, got killed.

meldin

*my side of the story*

Maxi and his group randomly came to my faction, said "it's mine or die", I said I didn't want to give it up. We RP battled (aka. his 2nd IC "pinned and stabbed me repeatedly"against the wall, my char dies, my faction is suddenly theirs, I fuckin' ragequited, and now all my faction friends (who are also IRL friends are pissed at them and arent talking to them.

It's kinda sad, because Eldial was mainly a chill faction where my friends and I did a lot of internal RP together. Im leaving because they ruined that and now I probably wont have much fun on the server anymore....

Maxi96203

*my side of the story*

Maxi and his group randomly came to my faction, said "it's mine or die", I said I didn't want to give it up. We RP battled (aka. his 2nd IC "pinned and stabbed me repeatedly"against the wall, my char dies, my faction is suddenly theirs, I fuckin' ragequited, and now all my faction friends (who are also IRL friends are pissed at them and arent talking to them.

It's kinda sad, because Eldial was mainly a chill faction where my friends and I did a lot of internal RP together. Im leaving because they ruined that and now I probably wont have much fun on the server anymore....

It's sad that your side of the story is invalid because:

A) You got pinned under nearly, what? 100-200 pounds and somehow pulled out a dagger.
B) You got stabbed while pinned, but ignored that.
C) We were planning this, we had allies in this, but we did it ourselves.
D) No need to be mad, nobody cares except for your friends.
E) We gave you a peaceful option, you refused
F) You could have still reigned over the land as Governor, but you refused
G) I didn't boot any of your friends out, they left.

meldin

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 28-05-2012

A) You got pinned under nearly, what? 100-200 pounds and somehow pulled out a dagger.

"Why I'm leaving"

MajorBradley

Quote from: Maxi96203 on 28-05-2012

"Why I'm leaving"
POintless in leaving over that mate I had the same thing when my char was killed I was pretty p'eed off but I got over you should do the same, sometimes its better to start fresh anyway.

CoolFeerman

Should have the CD's for my comp today... on another note, I'll miss you, Jagger.
Tybolt's Legion sounds like... oldfaggish. Good days, I hope the HQ is as badass as it was in the original faction.

Superblackbiker

I imagine there was an announcement of an attack ooc before they attacked, otherwise I'd be really pissed too. I know loads of people who raged because of their char and about half of the them either for a few weeks or forever. I experienced it myself. But if you had the chance to survive AND be a governor at least, take that option if you really care about your char. R.I.P Declan D'vard.. *sniff*
But if you're going, see you around jag.
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

meldin

I'm just really disappointed because you have the balls to firstly powergame (yes, that was powergaming, though RP PVP is all about Powergaming) and secondly, take over a peaceful faction for your own enjoyment.