Moderators:
None

Trial Moderators:
None

Events Master:
None

Events Team:
None

With the new server start we are going to slowly build up our numbers. We will not need the higher ranks or Event Managers and the like until later, just basic moderators for now.

As defined below, you may apply to become any of the listed ranks, with each having a rather specific requirements.

I recommend that everyone fills out their applications as much as they can, and wish you good luck.

[/center]

Administrator Application Requirements
An Administrator must...

• Know and follow the Administrator's creed.
  • Know and follow the Event Master's creed.
  • Provide his account and main character's name
  • Have no less than two other Administrator Recommendations or the Manager's Recommendation.
  • Have an undeniably large grasp of the plugins used on Aceon.
  • Have at least 3 weeks experience as a Moderator or in the Event Team.
  • Be well known in the community and have a name that is instantly recognizable.
  • Frequently be online, esp. during core hours and on weekends.
  • Have been a Super Moderator or lower first.

Super Moderator's Application Requirements
A Super Moderator must...

• Have a decent grasp of the plugins used on Aceon.
  • Have at least 2 weeks experience as a member of Aceon.
  • Have at least 1 week of experience as a Moderator
  • Have no less than one Administrator Recommendation.
  • Be fairly well known in the community and have an easily distinguishable name.

Moderator's Application Requirements
A Moderator must...

• Have at least some grasp of the plugins used on Aceon.
  • Have at least 1 weeks experience as a member of Aceon.
  • Have no less than one Moderator or above Recommendation.
  • Be known in the community and have a distinguishable name.

Events Master Application Requirements
The Events Master must...

• Know and follow the Event Team's creed.
  • Have a total grasp of the plugins used on Aceon.
  • Have no less than one Administrator or Manager Recommendation.

Event Team Application Requirements
A member of the Events Team must...

• Know and follow the Event Team's creed.
  • Have at least some grasp of the plugins used on Aceon.
  • Have no less than one Moderator or Event Master Recommendation.

The Administrator's Creed

• No Player is beyond my help.
  • I will always take the time teach those who want to learn.
  • I will always at least try to teach even those who do not want to learn.
  • I will take the time to handle everything within my abilities.
  • I will never unfairly manipulate an RP.
  • I will never use my "admin presence" to overpower any player in an argument.
  • I will not ban or kick any player for a stupid reason unless we both know it's a joke.

The Event Team's Creed

• No Player is beyond my help.
  • I will always take the time teach those who want to learn.
  • I will always ask an admin about lore before I plan an event.
  • I will always ask an admin or moderator before I start an event.
  • I will always try to avoid hosting an event when no one is on.
  • I will never use my "presence" to overpower any player in an argument.

[color=purple][size=16pt]Application Format[/size][/color]

[size=10pt][color=limegreen]Minecraft Account Name:[/color][/size]
[size=10pt][color=limegreen]Amount of Time spent at HGN:[/color][/size]

[color=red][u]ONLY IF REQUIRED[/u][/color]
[size=10pt][color=limegreen]Amount of time spent as a Mod:[/color][/size]
[size=10pt][color=limegreen]Amount of time spent as Admin:[/color][/size]
[size=10pt][color=limegreen]Position Currently Held:[/color][/size]

[size=10pt][color=limegreen]Position I am applying for:[/color][/size]

[color=red][u]ONLY AS APPROPRIATE[/u][/color]
[size=10pt][color=limegreen]Administrator Recommendations:[/color][/size].

[size=10pt][color=limegreen]Moderator Recommendations:[/color][/size]

[size=10pt][color=limegreen]Event Master Recommendation:[/color][/size]

[size=10pt][color=limegreen]Community Support:[/color][/size]

[size=10pt][color=limegreen]Previous Experience (Paragraph or more):[/color][/size]

[size=10pt][color=limegreen]Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating):[/color][/size]

[size=10pt][color=limegreen]Comments:[/color][/size]

[i] By applying for this position, I  the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.[/i]
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Totsalot

APPLICATION FORMAT

Minecraft Account Name: Totsalot

Amount of time at HGN: A year in like half a month.

Position I am applying for: Event Team

All of my reccs: [size=78%]http://s1044.photobucket.com/albums/b442/gunsntaterz/?action=view&current=Reccs.png[/size]

Previous Experience: So, I started out on a server called WeedWorship (Weird name I know) Through time I became an admin on the server. I was head builder and helper. I'm also an admin on my friends bukkit server which provides ALOT of practice. I'm also a co-owner of a server named Tyxcraft. So yeah.

Technical Experience: I know every w/e command and all console commands. Other commands I know partially.

Comments: I know I just got back from a pretty long break. But I'm back, and now that I'm back I'm BACK. And I love this server and having any sort of job on it would be awesome.

By applying for this position, I  the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved
[/size]cknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved

Ragolution

Quote from: Totsalot on 23-08-2012
APPLICATION FORMAT

Minecraft Account Name: Totsalot

Amount of time at HGN: A year in like half a month.

All of my reccs: [size=78%]http://s1044.photobucket.com/albums/b442/gunsntaterz/?action=view&current=Reccs.png[/size]

Previous Experience: So, I started out on a server called WeedWorship (Weird name I know) Through time I became an admin on the server. I was head builder and helper. I'm also an admin on my friends bukkit server which provides ALOT of practice. I'm also a co-owner of a server named Tyxcraft. So yeah.

Technical Experience: I know every w/e command and all console commands. Other commands I know partially.

Comments: I know I just got back from a pretty long break. But I'm back, and now that I'm back I'm BACK. And I love this server and having any sort of job on it would be awesome.

By applying for this position, I  the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved
[/size]cknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved

Gort The Mighty

Minecraft Account Name: Sibbielon
Amount of Time spent at HGN: Two weeks I think?

ONLY IF REQUIRED
Amount of time spent as a Mod:
Amount of time spent as Admin:
Position Currently Held:

Position I am applying for:Moderator

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE
Administrator Recommendations:.

Moderator Recommendations:

Event Master Recommendation:

Community Support:

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more):I have absolutely no experience, but I would I think I would be decent for the job. I have seen that we actually need more moderators and I feel like I could do it.

Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating):5

Comments:

By applying for this position, I  the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.
"Because it's a Roleplay Server not a Cosplay Server" - PerpalMilitia

Ragolution

Quote from: Gort The Mighty on 11-03-2013

Amount of Time spent at HGN: Two weeks I think?

ONLY IF REQUIRED
Amount of time spent as a Mod:
Amount of time spent as Admin:
Position Currently Held:

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE

Community Support:

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more):I have absolutely no experience, but I would I think I would be decent for the job. I have seen that we actually need more moderators and I feel like I could do it.

Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating):5

Comments:

By applying for this position, I  the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.

QuoteModerator's Application Requirements
A Moderator must...
Know and follow the Administrator's creed.
Provide his account and main character's name
Have at least some grasp of the plugins used on Aceon.
Have at least 1 weeks experience as a member of Aceon.
Have no less than one Moderator or above Recommendation.
Be known in the community and have a distinguishable name.
Frequently be online, esp. during core hours and on weekends.

Gort The Mighty

Amount of Time spent at HGN: A month

ONLY IF REQUIRED
Amount of time spent as a Mod: None
Amount of time spent as Admin: None
Position Currently Held: Faction owner

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE

Community Support:

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more):I have absolutely no experience, but I would I think I would be decent for the job. I have seen that we actually need more moderators and I feel like I could do it. I have an excellent way of dealing with people and a strong sense of justice

Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating):6

Comments:

ACCEPTED - Maxi96203
"Because it's a Roleplay Server not a Cosplay Server" - PerpalMilitia

yomang

Minecraft Account Name: yomang
Amount of Time spent at HGN: About one week

ONLY IF REQUIRED
Position Currently Held: Member

Position I am applying for: Moderator

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE
Administrator Recommendations: None

Moderator Recommendations: None

Event Master Recommendation: None

Community Support:

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more): Well I have experience with owner and being admin on two servers. The one where I was owner was my personal one named survival craft but it is gone now since I didn't like hosting my own server. Second where I was admin was my brother's he had gave me no sympathy and earned it myself. I know all commands and what wont and what will crash the server. And I would never ever crash the server since I love this community. Also I know how to get rid of all trolls and give people nicknames.

Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating): 9.5% out of 10

Comments:

DENIED - Maxi96203

Ragolution

Quote from: yomang on 14-04-2013
Minecraft Account Name: yomang
Amount of Time spent at HGN: About one week

ONLY IF REQUIRED
Position Currently Held: Member

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE
Administrator Recommendations: None

Moderator Recommendations: None

Event Master Recommendation: None

Community Support:

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more): Well I have experience with owner and being admin on two servers. The one where I was owner was my personal one named survival craft but it is gone now since I didn't like hosting my own server. Second where I was admin was my brother's he had gave me no sympathy and earned it myself. I know all commands and what wont and what will crash the server. And I would never ever crash the server since I love this community. Also I know how to get rid of all trolls and give people nicknames.

Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating): 9.5% out of 10

Comments:

DENIED - Maxi96203

2ktaco

Application Format

Minecraft Account Name: 2ktaco
Amount of Time spent at HGN: Approximately 1 year.

ONLY IF REQUIRED

Amount of time spent as a Mod: Zip
Amount of time spent as Admin: Nada
Position Currently Held: Faction Moderator

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE

Community Support:

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more): In terms of actual experience, time spent as a moderator/admin, I have literally none. I have, however, been observing our own staff for quite a while and, learning how they deal with problems. I have also created & operated a few factions on other servers before coming to Aceon. That qualifies as leadership experience, I suppose. On the technical side I am lacking, but I look forward to learning.

Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating): 4.5

Comments: Wassup not a racial slur(s), vote fo Taco, ya hear!

By applying for this position, I  the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.

Accepted
- Edvyn

CoolFeerman

Quote from: 2ktaco on 15-05-2013
Application Format

Minecraft Account Name: 2ktaco
Amount of Time spent at HGN: Approximately 1 year.

ONLY IF REQUIRED

Amount of time spent as a Mod: Zip
Amount of time spent as Admin: Nada
Position Currently Held: Faction Moderator

ONLY AS APPROPRIATE

Community Support:

Previous Experience (Paragraph or more): In terms of actual experience, time spent as a moderator/admin, I have literally none. I have, however, been observing our own staff for quite a while and, learning how they deal with problems. I have also created & operated a few factions on other servers before coming to Aceon. That qualifies as leadership experience, I suppose. On the technical side I am lacking, but I look forward to learning.

Minecraft Technical Experience (1-10 Rating): 4.5

Comments: Wassup niggas nopes, vote fo Taco, ya hear!

By applying for this position, I  the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved.
I'll vouch for the moderator recommendation.

Edvyn

Thread updated - sibbielon, feerman and 2ktaco promoted.

kiamasterson

APPLICATION FORMAT

Minecraft Account Name: kiamasters

Amount of time at HGN:  like two or three weeks

All of my reccs: cpftw is the one who reccomended me :3

Previous Experience:  rp experince I have played plenty of warcraft roleplay terraria and one mine-craft role-play server ironicly

Technical Experience: i know the majority of all commands and how to use them properly

Comments: I just got back from a pretty long break and now that im back i wish to experience this server again cause...well im a better person and I want to actually CONTRIBUTE for once with my gaming and stuff like that :3

By applying for this position, I  the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved

Accepted - Feerman

CoolFeerman

Quote from: kiamasterson on 02-06-2013
APPLICATION FORMAT

Minecraft Account Name: kiamasters

Amount of time at HGN:  like two or three weeks

All of my reccs: cpftw is the one who reccomended me :3

Previous Experience:  rp experince I have played plenty of warcraft roleplay terraria and one mine-craft role-play server ironicly

Technical Experience: i know the majority of all commands and how to use them properly

Comments: I just got back from a pretty long break and now that im back i wish to experience this server again cause...well im a better person and I want to actually CONTRIBUTE for once with my gaming and stuff like that :3

By applying for this position, I  the applicant hereby acknowledge and confirm that the Hypergamer Network (HGN) accepts no liability for my actions or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of any information provided or otherwise obtained from HGN and that I affirm that I am aware of and agree to HGN's policy on "Administrative Abuse" as defined in other "threads". I also confirm that I am aware that any of these requirements, this disclaimer, or the "Creeds" adopted by each job may at any time be changed by any member of HGN, any Administrator, Moderator or otherwise member of Aceon (The Minecraft Server owned by HGN) or HGN's owners, operators and anyone responsible for its execution and I am responsible to stay aware of any updates that are done to this or any other thread regarding these policies, even if they are made without any notification to me or any other party involved
Post a picture of where CP recommended you, be it Steam, in-game, etc.

CPftw

Quote from: CoolFeerman on 02-06-2013Post a picture of where CP recommended you, be it Steam, in-game, etc.
I can verify I recommended him.
pffft