A huge shocker...not really

Started by Kokkaku Kishu, 14-06-2013

Kokkaku Kishu

Nvrmind

Kokkaku Kishu

Ok SO. I make it back to my house near phyron, the BIG hard to miss one, and what do I find? RUBYROOT HAS CLAIMED IT AS THEIR TERRITORY. HA! For the record I am kindly asking for a cease and desist on that, and there is a reason i had boxes locked with LOCKETTE to signify them being mine along with doors, so the fact that you have gone and broken them and stollen not just my land but my stuff makes me pissed. I would like to request them  back THANK YOU.

Note: it is the place you have dubbed "newcastle" and you had no right to claim it when i already got permission from maxi

Beano

Quote from: Kokkaku Kishu on 14-06-2013i had boxes locked with LOCKETTE to signify them being mine along with doors, so the fact that you have gone and broken them and stollen not just my land but my stuff makes me pissed.

I don't think it's possible to break a lockette as a regular player, unless something's been updated without anyone telling me.
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

Kokkaku Kishu

Quote from: Beano on 14-06-2013
Quote from: Kokkaku Kishu on 14-06-2013i had boxes locked with LOCKETTE to signify them being mine along with doors, so the fact that you have gone and broken them and stollen not just my land but my stuff makes me pissed.

I don't think it's possible to break a lockette as a regular player, unless something's been updated without anyone telling me.

yeah I know, but someone broke into it literally within a few days

I left to the nether to get some resources, came out somewhere completely different because netherportals, and when i just managed to get back, they had claimed all of the land of my manor. so  i just want to discuss it with the leader and get my land back

Maxi96203

Stating that I "gave" you permission is a falsehood.

You never asked me if you could live in Port's castle, I never cared.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Kokkaku Kishu

alright i could have sworn you did. my point is though that i had moved in with him when he made the faction, and all of my stuff was already moved in and being built with, so when i get back and its all broken into and stolen i was just bothered

Kokkaku Kishu

let me make a note here: i know it sounds like im pissed about the building, but all I really want is the 1 chest I had locked that had its locking sign removed. It had all of my stuff in it, and i just want that chest and its contents back

lolKieck

Quote from: Kokkaku Kishu on 15-06-2013let me make a note here: i know it sounds like im pissed about the building, but all I really want is the 1 chest I had locked that had its locking sign removed. It had all of my stuff in it, and i just want that chest and its contents back
And I thought that RP isn't all about items and gear...
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒
░░▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▄▒▒▒▒

Kokkaku Kishu

its is when it is your survival and building supplies as well as a bit of hard currency (gold) i had yet to exchange for the other currency

lolKieck

Quote from: Kokkaku Kishu on 15-06-2013its is when it is your survival and building supplies as well as a bit of hard currency (gold) i had yet to exchange for the other currency
Hey. At least nobody raped your family and then hung them on your windmill.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒