BioShock Infinite Debut Cinematic Reveal Trailer (Fixed Audio sync)

Started by Silver Knight, 12-08-2010

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Ping-Pong

When it happens, it will be in my mouth, I swear this.
SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

Silence)

This isn't bioshock there isn't any splicers,or underwater shit...

Plunger

Quote from: Silence) on 13-08-2010
It's called, "Marketing Strategies".

Ravanger

Whats next Bio shock in space.....Looks cool though.. i wonder what the new big daddies gonna look like.

Silence)

Probly are none.Did you see that mechanical thing ??? that is probly the only *big daddy type thing*

Zstan

Quote from: Silence) on 13-08-2010

LOL OBVIOUSLY HERPDERP

Bio means life not water. This new part of Bioshock is probably in the same world as Rapture, just a little bit in the future or something.

KillSlim

The trailer looks cool. There aren't enough games around which adopt a Steampunk style like this one. Reminds me of the Unigine: heaven benchmark software which I recently tested on my GPU.
UNIGINE HEAVEN BENCHMARK DX11 1920X1080 NVIDIA GTX 460 1GB @850MHz Q9550 @4.0GHz
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Plunger

You guys didn't hear? The next one is, "Super Bioshock Galaxy".

Ping-Pong

SRP Characters-
Andrick Nesterov - Outsider (No Trace, assumed dead)
Typhoon - Loner (No Trace, assumed dead)
Tolga Ostrovsky - Loner (With his brother)
Marko Drubich - Ecologist Elite (Whereabouts Unknown)

Royz

The fuck is this? I demand dark underwater buildings! The same shit I've been playing before! This new stuff scares me.

Silence)

Quote from: Royz on 15-08-2010
The fuck is this? I demand dark underwater buildings! The same shit I've been playing before! This new stuff scares me.
It's not even rapture any more D:
It's columbia

Recreas

Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves

Plunger

Quote from: Recreas on 15-08-2010
They better have a good story.
Yes, because the people who made Bioshock 1, System Shock 1 & 2, were planning on creating a shitty story.

Pawx

The fuck is this? Final Fantasy? Mario Galaxy? Probably the worst Bioshock game to come out...

Bl★ck Star

Did anyone tought that this could be a Earlier Rapture version or whatever the City is called, Like the story how Rapture went Underwater ?

I dunno but what can I say, I never played Bioshock, But this looks epic

Silence)

No it IS NOT EPIC.iT fails i want MY MOTHERFUCKING UNDERWATER CITY.LET US PLAY AS A BIG SISTER FOR BIOSHOCK 3 PEACE OUT MOTHER FUCKING AMERICA !!!