3 Things You Should Know About Islam

Started by Silver Knight, 03-08-2010

Silver Knight

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Lucidius

I knew I disliked sand niggers for a reason.

On a more serious note, they've been trying to have Shari'a law passed in Toronto here I read it in a newspaper one day while on break. I fucking gigaraged.

Another case is the Arabs trying to get Shari'a law in Australia, in which the govenor told them 'if they don't want to adapt to Australia's laws and religion then get the fuck out'.

This retarded religion reminds me of Mandalorians or some shit. Exept they arn't cool, or smart.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

KillSlim

It's fucking sick.
A religion based upon deception, violence, and primitive tribal imperialist values.
It's surprising that Muslims are often stumped at why they are mistrusted and often hated in the developed world.
If more people who opposed the BNP watched this video, maybe they will see why people such as Nick Griffen and other renowned Nationalist campaigners are doing what they are doing now - To primarily, stop the growth of this dangerous religion.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Steven :D

Basically, I guess Griffen is Islamic then, (No offense) he's as "Tribally Violent" as you can get.

Dug

Well to be quiet honest with you guys, there is an actual peaceful Muslim. As I live in such a country and some of them are good friends of my. It really depends where you look at in the world, aka middle east = the land of the psycho muslims.

Other than that I believe in the ideal of god, but I do not put my self into Christians, Muslims nor Jews and so on.

KillSlim

Quote from: Dug on 04-08-2010
Well to be quiet honest with you guys, there is an actual peaceful Muslim. As I live in such a country and some of them are good friends of my. It really depends where you look at in the world, aka middle east = the land of the psycho muslims.

Other than that I believe in the ideal of god, but I do not put my self into Christians, Muslims nor Jews and so on.

I too have one or two Muslim friends, there aren't many of 'them' in IT where I study. They aren't orthodox, they drink alcohol, smoke weed, and follow the religion just because of their parents' will.
My previous comment was talking about what Islam is built upon and how campaigning Muslims often react, just to clear it up in case anyone thought I was a hypocrite.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Silver Knight

Quote from: Dug on 04-08-2010

It's not the people that are the main problem, it's the religion it's self.

Moss

Thanks for posting this SK. I knew some of this, but it also opened my eyes more in what I think of Muslims. If your interested I can find a movie that my father watched about the religion from an actual Muslim warning people. Just ask and I can get the name of the DVD from my Dad.
Moss--it has the charm of a creeping tune~Even in darkness it still grows.

Why do I love Moss?

I have been asked this question many times. Unfortunately, their is not one easy answer that I can give you.

Sharrock

Showed a bunch of information, thanks.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Kay, bend over under that guillotine.
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: ...
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Wait.
Sharrock: Homo
|HGN-STSA| Doomburger: Fuck.

Tom: Look at the roster
Doomburger: "110th Regiment Blood Company Reaper Squad Roster
Started by Doomburger"
Doomburger: get my name off
Doomburger: I beg you
Doomburger: I may have done some ridiculous things, but come on

Lucidius

Why do I keep seeing the word "Muslim" when the video and topic is about "Islamic"?

ITT: DON'T READ ANYTHING AND POST OPINION ANYWAYS
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Silver Knight

Quote from: Lucidius on 10-08-2010
Why do I keep seeing the word "Muslim" when the video and topic is about "Islamic"?

ITT: DON'T READ ANYTHING AND POST OPINION ANYWAYS

Anyone who is Islamic is a Muslim.

Steven :D

Smithy

Wow, Thats taught me three new things. Thanks Exile.
'Dweller'
KIA, Body not found. PDA Discovered.
-------------------------------------------------------
Kergert - Initiate Kergert Active.
Location unknown.
-------------------------------------------------------
The Jester
Active/Alive - Location zone sector
Urban Mercnary Suit|Groza|Vogs attached