[EC]

Started by INA7HAN, 31-08-2011

INA7HAN

Me taking part in some EC promotion videos on youtube was good fun :)
Starship Troopers - RP Promo
Starship Troopers Roleplay - Promo Redux (Re-rendered)
Video below i didn't take part in but i lol'd so hard XD
Starship Troopers - Fedmas

SRP: Nicolai 'Thunder' Lagunov - Loner - Alive

HitMan5523

I was in the first one :3 But, these servers need donations to use the PAC and get new weapons. Also the forums are a flippin mess.
I'm hip! What are you talking about!

INA7HAN

I agree with the forum bit but all servers need donations same with HGN and i like the way you can get other weapons from donations and PAC is really cool how you can edit your character. I just recently joined the HIU on it so i'm looking forward to the next event :D

Maxi96203

Unless you where in [EC] for a year or so, I doubt you where in these videos.

Also why are you advertising another community?

*facepalm*
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

INA7HAN

*cough* I've been with them for probaly nearly 2 years so i was in these videos in the old 557th till they lost all there data now im in the new 558th they have made which was just after christmas

Paintcheck

Played on EC for a few months and it was fun but there's only so many times you can shoot bugs before it gets stale. And they have the TnB/Xalphox SST issue of "Known players get all the cool stuff happening, new players are ignored" which means that all you will be doing is shooting bugs with default weapons and passiving with other unknowns because the experienced players don't branch out from their cliques much.

That being said it's good for mindless fun for a bit.

Crispy

I must agree with that partially. They've gotten much, much better. LiF in a sense, is...well...I left that a long time ago. I was almost a Sergeant on my character Jack Carson back in the ol' 557th. Currently a Private once more on him and I'm pretty good with the higher ups...except the Warrant Officer because I slept with his daughter ICly...(No Cyber. Was just like /it Fade to Black.). Yeah, and her Major's pissed too...Recon's, heheheh.

INA7HAN

Lif and EC have joined forces now. I've already seen 2 people from Lif on the server so we going to have proberly more admins and IC leaders.