Characters.
Loken Vaskyl    || Defiance || Alive

Turkey

My boy. This is a wonderful map. Wow

Tom

Did you make this bro?
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

raviool

Yes, most of it is my map, I had a couple of friends help me by making me a couple of prefabs and what not and also many thanks to your community member Hostel for the great texture pack.

Paintcheck

Fuck I just got dressed, now I need to change my pants again.

That is probably the most amazing STALKER map I have ever seen. The lighting is perfect

Turkey

Give this to HGN, and good sir, You will become the most loved person

raviool

i will release it to everyone, in an attempt to relieve the tensions between different rp communities. you know what i mean.

Turkey

Quote from: raviool on 19-12-2010
i will release it to everyone, in an attempt to relieve the tensions between different rp communities. you know what i mean.
Yea xD

Khorn

You should team up with that other guy Tsar, he's in need of help in converting stuff from his Stalker Maps.

Silver Knight

Yes, most of it is my map, I had a couple of friends help me by making me a couple of prefabs and what not and also many thanks to your community member Hostel for the great texture pack.

Interesting. Your map looks good from the pictures you have supplied, i look forward to looking at it when you have released it. We may use it on one of our stalker servers.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Turkey

Quote from: Last.Exile on 19-12-2010

Interesting. Your map looks good from the pictures you have supplied, i look forward to looking at it when you have released it. We may use it on one of our stalker servers.
yay

Dug

You sir have been made of a lot of win. I salute you and wish you the best of luck in your map making.

Dragon

My eyes have never seen such an unbelievable amount of awesome ever concieved in one map, and thus they imploded.

I have spares though, not to worry.
That map looks freaking amazing, good luck with further work on it.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

Knife_cz

Pretty nice map :).

Legit|Brandon

Looks really good can't wait for its release.
For Freedom

DiskoStew

Nice map bro :D

NeQ

Me likey.

Much.

raviool

Hello.
The first version, v1 is already done. Don't get confused, I won't make any further developments of the map, only bugfixes.
Let's start with a small Q/A

Why is it so big?
Deal with it, you download tons of models going to gigabytes of disk space.

I found a bug in the map, what do I do?
Yes, everyone makes mistakes. There are a few bugs or a few times more than a few bugs. Try to report all bugs you find. A screenshot or a elaborate description will always help.

And on to the map itself!

The download of the map: http://www.filefront.com/17713173/SRP_Darkdolina_v1.rar/
Necessary files (because I was dumb and didn't pack them in): http://www.filefront.com/17139482/stalker_texture_pack_v1.1.rar/

Credits:
Raviool -Most of the mapping
Geza - A few building prefabs
Vosk - A few building prefabs
Hostel - His texture pack
Jerry - Helping me learn model porting
Arzalis - I think he helped with model porting too
Snood - Help with model porting
MDDBULLDOGG - A tiny bit of mapping
Gnarkill - 3D Skybox
Russian CSS mappers - Models and shit
Horsey - Mapping buddy!

People proven wrong:
Davebrown - "People never finish their maps"
Spartan - "Raviool didn't release his map because he knew he would lose his admin status after it"

Please, report all bugs in this thread, after a nice amount has been reported I will begin fixing them.

Khorn

I took a look at the map. Seems really great and all.

But Duty's bar looks over sized, like made for giants. And the base itself looks like it be too big for them to use.

I also think it be better to have the sections have more connections then just the main area.

And the Rave room can be heard above ground. And probably should be just removed.

As for glitches, only thing I noticed right away was at the back of Duty's base.

I'll look more around. But so far that's all I noticed.

Also quick put together of the map. White boxes are enter-able buildings.

Turkey

this=server2 pls?

Sickness

Very nice job Raviool.
Rusty - Returned to the Zone

Silver Knight

It's too small tbh. A lack of wilderness and underground really ruins what this map could offer.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Plunger

Quote from: Last.Exile on 06-01-2011
It's too small tbh. A lack of wilderness and underground really ruins what this map could offer.
Not all srp maps need an underground. It's a brilliant map too.

lolKieck

Quote from: Alucard on 06-01-2011
Quote from: Last.Exile on 06-01-2011
Not all srp maps need an underground. It's a brilliant map too.
I agree with the underground, we don't need to have it.
But wilderness should be. And theres a lot of wilderness + ruins, which I like.
░░░░░░░▐▄▀▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▐
░░░░░▄▄▀▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▄█▒▐
░░░▄▀▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀██▀▒▌
░░▐▒▒▒▄▄▒▒▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒
░░▌░░▌█▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀█▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒
░▐░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌██▀▒▒░░░▒▒▒▀ ▌
░▌░▒▄██▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒ ▌
▀▒▀▐▄█▄█▌▄░▀▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒ ▐
▐▒▒▐▀▐▀▒░▄▄▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▒▌
▐▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒ ▐
░▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒░▒▒ ▌
░▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░▒▒▄▒▒