HGN Positions and Application

Started by Fluffy, 23-07-2009

Bl★ck Star

Gamer Alias: |HGN| Bl★ck Stars

Position Applying For: upcoming Natural Selection II Server (if we get an AvP server iam also interested in that spot ^^)

Servers You Play On? Well, every HGN server cause i own every game we have a server for :V

Past Experience: 14 months in HGN, was Admin on the NeoTokyo° server, Co-Leader of some Wc3 clans and Garrysmod 9 clans

Why Should We Pick You?: Iam a well known member in HGN, loyal and online trough the complete day :V  I respect other players and have fun with them. Iam also good for a Admin role cause I'am a person who is chilly and I first hear everyones side of the story if someone says he should be kicked or banned or whatever and then I decide.

Dark Angel

Gamer Alias: |HGN-STSA| ダークエンジェル or |HGN-STSA| Ɖark Άngel

Position Applying For: CounterStrike Source 32 (de_dust2) , CounterStrike Source ZombieMod , Teamfortress 2

Servers You Play On? HGN SRP , HGN CSS , HGN TF2

Past Experience: Current SRP SA

Why Should We Pick You?: I'm Loyal to the community and always ready to help it.

Griffen

Gamer Alias: Griffen or Solar

Position Applying For: Administrator on CS:S Zombie Mod

Servers You Play On? CS:S Zombie Mod and STALKER Roleplay every now and then.

Past Experience: I was an administor on many servers in my past experiences with STEAM, A was a basic administrator on a Hide n' Seek on CS:S, As well as a administrator on numerous Sandbox servers on Garry's Mod. I have also gotten a shot at Super Administrator at ICR which is now FTRP, and also administrator on a few DarkRP Servers.
Im no noob to administration, you can say that.

Why Should We Pick You?: Because I am ready to help the community at anytime, no matter what it is, I will do my best to improve the community and keep it clean.
|HGN|Griffen: Hey, kid.
|HGN|Griffen: Get off my lawn.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Hey kiddo, get of my work
|HGN|Griffen: Uhm, this is MY LAWN.
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: While I can do so that you can never play or use anything HGN related
|HGN-CTS|Afromana: Shoo
|HGN|Griffen: God damnit.

Smirnoff

Gamer Alias: Smirnoff, Desolace and Eclipse.

Position Applying For: Administrator on CS:S ZM

Servers You Play On? CS:S Zombie Mod usually. Lost interest in Stalker rp.

Past Experience:
Lots of it, 3 source servers and two garrys mod servers.
One of the source servers was on my own hosted server, which i closed because i had some school things to do, and i decided not to open it again.

Second was on a network with a few regular source things, like dust2, office etc.
And the third was on a zombie mod server on another network.

Why should we pick you?
I want to have adminship because i've seen a lot of non-cooperation which is lolz on a zombie server, and other things on the server, if i get the position i can help a lot more then what i can in my current position. I also want to make the server a better place for everyone, and help maintain a friendly attitude on the server. I've seen a lot of goods servers get ruined from things like "Omg fucking noob why dont you do that blah blah" shit, and it annoys me to hell >.<
I have lots of experience, so i know what's required of me to be a good admin, and i know what an admin can do and can't do. Im also known for my ability to keep my head calm in stressful situations, and thinking outside of the box.

In my opinion, this admin "oath" should be taken.
PS: I wrote it myself :P.

If you want admin position, you must accept this agreement.

To help populate the server,

To stay active both in the server and in the forums,

Always speak English. Never use any other language unless you deem it absolutely necessary,

Never abuse your powers to ruin others' fun, only using admin powers when absolutely essential

Be active in the "mortal" community! I've seen too many unsuccessful attempts of segregation before, and it always resulted in admins vs rest. We don't want that here.

Speak your mind whenever you feel that something's off. We value feedback and criticism here. Never hesitate to ventilate, we want to know and we won't hit you.

I agree fully, and give you my word that i will never break these rules.
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Chrono

Gamer Alias:|HGN|Chrono[TLS]
Position Applying For:CS:S Zombie Mod admin
Servers You Play On?HGN : SRP and HGN : Zombieland
Past Experience: I didnt got A lot of Past Experince but i was admin on my friends server.
Why Should We Pick You?:Well,Because I want to Help the Community,I'm active, i help every new player,I'll always Help to populate the server and help to solve peoples problem in the server.

Chaos

Gamer Alias: |HGN| Chaos
Position Applying For: SRP Trial Admin / Forum mod
Servers You Play On?: SRP
Past Experience: Nothing big, just some short lived communities.
Why Should We Pick You?: I've been with HGN for a long time and I've seen enough admins work on SRP. Watching other admins so much, I kind of have experience, I guess? I can't really give you a good reason to pick me, because I don't even know if I'm the right choice. That's why you should just test me out with TA

OBrian

Gamer Alias: O'Brian
Position Applying For: CS:S Zombie Mod administrator
Servers You Play On?: Stalker RP and CS:S Zombie Mod
Past Experience: I've been an administrator on many servers for many different communities. I understand the required responsabilities of an administrator on a CS:S server and the efforts it takes. I know that in order to make a good administrator that it requires the patients to deal with rule breakers without banning them. I'm prepared to dedicate my time to help keep the server running smooth.
Why Should We Pick You?: I've been here for a little more then three months, I know that is nothing compared to some other people but I want to show that I can help the network in some way.
Comments: Theres not much else to say besides listing all the servers I've been an administrator which would be rather tedious, so I prefer this to rest on personal opinion of my ability.

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

Smirnoff

SO no reply means denied? D:
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Hotstarr

Gamer Alias:Relapsehotstarr(is what you use to add me on steam), Hotstar.
Position Applying For:TF2 administrator.
Servers You Play On?Stalker, Empires, and Team Fortress 2.
Past Experience:I have no previous administration experience in any of the servers I've played on.
Why Should We Pick You?:I believe that the Team Fortress 2 server, despite inactive, can be fun. I'd like to make it more popular, enlarge our tf2 group, and even get a team for competitive play.

The reason why you should pick me is because I am reliable, and have been around in HGN for around a year. I believe becoming an admin would allow me to contribute to HGN.

Locke

@ Smirnoff

We'll contact you personally if we feel you're a good candidate for trial admin.

Lucidius

Quote from: Lucidius on 09-11-2009
Gamer Alias: Lucidius (lucid for short), Cass.
Position Applying For: Forum Admin/Super Mod/Moderator of Developement and General
Servers You Play On?: N/A
Past Experience: Owned many forums, admin'd on a few.
Why Should We Pick You?: Because most of the Admin's i've seen can't do their job, and just end up bickering amongst themselves, or not doing anything.

I'm on the forums _alot_ because I don't have the time for SRP currently, or much of anything else. I also check every thread when it's posted in as long as the forum applies to me so I can see who's being naughty and who's being nice.

I'm a pretty good admin if I do say so myself when it comes to forums. Not so good @ server administration admittedly, i'm more of a peer mediator when it comes to that stuff. But all in all I think the forum needs a mod who does something.

Also I head my own developement topic in this forum so i'de like to clean up the spam in it (because barely anyone reads that section anyways, and out of the admins who do nothing is done about it).

Anyhowl, PM me with details on the Application processing.

Notes: For positions it goes High Priority want -> Low Priority want. If I don't get the highest (which is expected), then the next requested position, so on so forth.

At the very least i'de like mod of the Developement forum. People like Hostel, Torch, Tund, etc have a right to a spam free enviroment, where their developing juices can flourish.

*edits*
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Steel

Gamer Alias: Jackal
Position Applying For: Global mod if and when a position opens up.
Servers You Play On? SRP
Past Experience: Owned my own community, using similar SMF forum
Why Should We Pick You?: Well, my increasing inactivity on servers is apparent due to how busy i currently am, but im none the less very active on the forums, id like to help HGN out in a way where i can do it some service whilst i cant admin for that short period of time im out for because of how busy i am RL.
Im on the forums everyday, and im simply a trusted member.

Thanks for reading

rawrmon

Gamer Alias: "rawrmon"
Position Applying For: CS:S ZombieMod server, yo
Servers You Play On? Used to play on your beloved SRP server, but then there were faggots.
Past Experience: I've administered a whole lot of servers, INCLUDING Capsadmin's private server. (You know, the guy who made PAC) hurrdurr
Why Should We Pick You?: CAUSE I SHOOT STUFF IN THE HEAD AND I DONT LIKE BLOCKERS k.
rawr.

ISPYUDIE

Application

Real Name- Ben Helps
Age- Somewhere between 13 and 16
Gamer Alias- |HGN|ISPYUDIE or |HGN|Scrambled Egg
Position Applying For- Stalker Roleplay Administrator if a position opens
Servers You Play On? Stalker RP and sometimes the occasional SB or something
Past Experience- Owned a Build/Fretta server for about a year, managed that well. Moderated several Roleplay servers ages ago.
Why Should We Pick You?- I am mature and prepared to spend time helping the playerbase, issuing flags, sorting problems, and making sure the OOC chat doesn't get spammed. I have been with HGN for about a year and a half or possibly even 2 years and I am a great roleplayer, I think I am a good choice as I am active, dedicated and sensible and I know the do's and don't do's of Stalker. I am also prepared to help new players out, show them the ropes etc. Thank you for reading this application.

Genesis

Gamer Alias: |HGN| Genesis

Position Applying For: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Roleplay Trial Administrator

Servers You Play On? I spend most of my time on Stalker RP.

Past Experience: Administrator on Desertia RP, which died, and Olden RP (AKA Aeria RP).

Why Should We Pick You?: You should pick me because I am a loyal player and I will do all things asked of me, even if it includes kicking or banning people I know and have befriended. Just because one person is your friend doesn't mean they can be excused for breaking the rules. I'm willing to follow all the rules strictly and obey commands from higher authority. I understand that most people are not accepted for this position, but I only ask that you take time to consider me. You will not be let down if you do so. I understand if I am denied.

Thank you for your time,
Genesis

Ravanger

Gamer Alias:|HGN-STSA| Rδvanδger ไท:
Position Applying For:Mount and blade Admin
Servers You Play On?:HGN Stalker, cRPG warband servers,
Past Experience:I am SA on stalker server,I was admin on two small servers, I was a PBU server owner and ran a server for about 4 months, I also ran another server for 2 months. I was a moderator for a small build community.
Why Should We Pick You?:I am a experience admin and I am good with the community. I can cooperate with many types of people and can usally keep my cool.I been with the community almost two years now.I believe I would be a good candiate since I am also very active.

Duranblackraven

Gamer Alias: Duran Blackraven
Position Applying For: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Admin whenever a position opens up, if I'm fit.
Servers You Play On? The SRP server, Stranded, maybe prop hunt...maybe at times TnB if I feel like it...but rarely...damn rarely.
Past Experience: Was owner of the Soldiers of the Wasteland build servers, Super admin on TPP's Hl2 RP server, that sadly died out.
Why Should We Pick You?: I bring a no nonsense attitude with me, stupidity annoys me to no end, and I can be mature. However I can also be fun and layed back when it's permitted, so I'm not a tight ass all the time.

Bl★ck Star

Gamer Alias: |HGN| BlackStar
Position Applying For: Forum Admin
Servers You Play On? Everyone, lol
Past Experience: Admin of Cs:s clan, and a Noxiusnet clan
Why Should We Pick You?: Iam a very active Member and one of the Oldest in HGN and I think I can clear up the Forums abit from derail posts, unecessary posts and close threads that aren't used anymore

Steven :D

Steven Cortez

Gamer Alias:
|HGN-GVC| Steven :D
Position Applying For:
Crussaria Administrator
Servers You Play On?:
SRP Server, FORP Server, Terraria Server.
Past Experience:
Okay, This is a toughie but I'll try to remember ALL my past referal's and etc.
* Current RDA on Thermal Gaming, (Cider2 and ME2RP)
* Ex-Super Admin on ConcosHut (Wasteland Roleplay, Then eXperim3nt, Moved roleplaying to Space Station 13)
* Administrator on multiple other roleplaying servers, Making cakescript modifications, provided to other minor communities, Admin-Superadmin on most of them.
* Owned my own server, multiple times. Had a max of 20 people on Starfleet, a knockoff of SST with a different backstory and PMC models.
*Splintersville
* Was Super Administrator on Pawprint's Zombie Apocalypse's server (Averaged about 10 People, for hours every day (10 was the max slot size)
* Was also Super Administrators on X-Hosters "Serious" HL2RP Server, for months.
*Current Terraria Operator, applications moderator.
*Current resident GVC Moderator.
Why Should We Pick You?:
Well, I personally have ALOT of experience with roleplaying, with many different schema's, layouts, and many other custom features, I believe that if you are looking for a possible admin candidate, I would be able to take up that challange, I'm strict when it comes to breaking the rules, but I do like to have a good time and make sure others do too, (Fuck yeah, Events). I know how to use Nexus, (which worldscript was based off of), I try to have a fun time while still keeping rp intact.

Posting with renewed interest.

Khorn

Gamer Alias: |HGN|Mr. Khorn

Position Applying For: SRP Trial Admins

Servers You Play On? Stalker Roleplay Server

Past Experience: Honestly, nothing better than simple forum moderator. Usually just for a friends forum. Would be my first application for a game server. It would be great if my first time being an Admin would be on HGN.

Why Should We Pick You?: I'd like to help the HGN group by becoming an admin. It seems like the server could use any help it has. I would say that I can try to bring some unbiased judgement for possible troublemakers. While being able to take the time to help any new players who have questions. I do have knowledge on how to judge issues and how to go about them due to law classes. I also never held a grudge on people, and tend to get along with most people I play with.

Roy

Gamer Alias:Sith121 [101AB]Sith121
Position Applying For:Community Supervisors
Servers You Play On?used to play warband server and bg2 and CSS, WOW, NS,
Past Experience:I've been in TDR and I helped run the Neotoyko and Zombie Panic Servers
Why Should We Pick You?:I'm not here to take crap. I look at the honest facts and I listen to the facts and I'm for the most part easy to get along with

Predu

Gamer Alias: Predu

Position Applying For: SRP Administration, more of an event admin and general overwatcher of the server. But in short: SRP admin.

Servers You Play On? HGN Stalker RP and HGN Crussaria RP.

Past Experience: Admin of a Zombie Master (HL2 Mod) server. And X-Hosters admin a long, long time ago.

Why Should We Pick You?: One of the most important things of the SRP are loners. Currently as I see it, they have basically nothing to do and noone bothers to play on the server. This is where I could come to help at least a little. My mind comes up with all sorts of events and ways of entertainment easily, but I have no way of making them. I have been making events for general loners and factions, from the scale of big events to small ones and public and private events. I make events and enjoy them, it's somehow in my blood. I like to get things organized, even that it is not the funniest and best jobs at times. By events, jobs and the rest of activity and entertainment types I could boost up the activity of the server, and I would be eager to try my best.
    But an admin is not just about events. There are people who do not want to go by the rules and the admin is there to fix it. I can and will watch over the server and keep those "unwanted" persons strained strictly by the rules if I have the chance.
    As a person, I can make mistakes, but I can try to make up for them. And if I manage to get as an admin, I know it would be my responsibility to be even-minded, strict and to keep the server healthy.

Picto Wolf

Gamer Alias: Picto Wolf

Position Applying For: SRP admin

Servers You Play On?: HGN's stalker roleplay

Past Experience: Admined a server called Tri-Revolution for 4 months. Admined Slackers Gaming Server.

Why Should We Pick You?:
I think there are many reasons why I should be picked for a chance as an admin here at HGN. One good reason is that I am a very active member of this community what would fix problems of admins not being on a certain times. This could be because most of the admins here are from America so by picking me you will have another person from a different timezone what means less time without an admin on the server.

The second reason for being picked as an admin is that I do believe that i have contributed a lot to HGN such as helping out new player learn to rp or just explaining simple rules to them. In my opinion this is an important part of being an admin because without teaching new players. The playerbase would have less experienced role players. This is a bad thing saying for old members they only roleplay with good people what excludes new people. So by having someone there to help out the new players this issue can be fixed easily.

The third reason is that i have been in HGN for a long time what shows that I am loyal and determined to help out whenever possible. I have got to know most of the players who go on srp what means i have a good relationship with them. This helps quite a bit i think because instead of shouting at them just by merely asking to stop whats going wrong should work, if not appropriate actions would be taken. These actions could be a warning and trying to solve the problem of if that does not work kick the person that is causes all of the trouble.

The last thing I would like to add is that i have no strikes, kicks or previous bans against my name. Whats shows I do follow the rules and respect and understand why they are there. I do know most of the rules for the server whats means i can enforce them if needed to do so or clear up any questions people have.
To the darkness I bring fire. To the ignorant I bring faith. Those who welcome these gifts may live, but I will visit naught but death and eternal damnation to those who refuse them.

OBrian

Gamer Alias: O'Brian
Position Applying For: Stalker Administrator
Servers You Play On?: Stalker, Crussaria
Past Experience:  I've served as an administrator on a number of different servers across several games including The Specialists Role-play, Day of Defeat Source, World of Warcraft, Counter-Strike Source and Garrysmod. Most of my administration experience has been on role-play servers on The Specialists which I've been doing for about 6 years now. As for leadership experience I am in ROTC and plan on enlisting after I graduate college.

Furthermore I've been playing on Stalker on and off for more then a year now and I've never been banned. I may have my lapses of inactive but everyone needs a break every once in a while. I feel that in my time on Stalker I've learned the server, the players and the canon well enough to be able to administrate the server and do my part to help the community grow. I feel that I can contribute to the server and its enviornment to help make it a better place to role-play.

Why Should We Pick You?: I have much experience in role-play and administration, however I have yet to become and administrator on HGN. I did apply for Administrator on Crussaria and I have spoken to you Silver about that, however because of the length of time it will take for Crussaria to be operational, most likely the better part of 6 months I feel that I would be best suited helping HGN's pride and prime server; Stalker RP.

I know on my Crussaria application I quoted dedication, it seems I've failed that, however I cannot be dedicated to a shell of a server, as it is simply only for testing and in that regard I have not failed. So as such, I believe I can put forth the same measure of dedication I've promised to place on Crussaria when it is finished. Thus my quote from my other application was "I'll be living in the server" and well if that is necessary for me to do with Stalker RP to maintain the server integrity and that of the community so that when Crussaria is finished I'll be an acceptable candidate then so be it. I pledge that I will spend and dedicate hours of my life working the job as administrator on the Stalker RP server.

Characters - Stalker RP
Diederik 'Ghost' Sigmund - Mercenary - Alive
Archibald 'Joker' Jung - Freedom Trader - Alive
Characters - Crussaria RP
Durinos Rahl - First Wizard - Alive

eroticduck

Gamer Alias: Molly Ringwald
Position Applying For: SRP ADMIN ;)
Servers You Play On?: SRP
Past Experience: I think there are many reasons why I should be picked for a chance as an admin here at HGN. One good reason is that I am a very active member of this community what would fix problems of admins not being on a certain times. This could be because most of the admins here are from America so by picking me you will have another person from a different timezone what means less time without an admin on the server.

The second reason for being picked as an admin is that I do believe that i have contributed a lot to HGN such as helping out new player learn to rp or just explaining simple rules to them. In my opinion this is an important part of being an admin because without teaching new players. The playerbase would have less experienced role players. This is a bad thing saying for old members they only roleplay with good people what excludes new people. So by having someone there to help out the new players this issue can be fixed easily.

The third reason is that i have been in HGN for a long time what shows that I am loyal and determined to help out whenever possible. I have got to know most of the players who go on srp what means i have a good relationship with them. This helps quite a bit i think because instead of shouting at them just by merely asking to stop whats going wrong should work, if not appropriate actions would be taken. These actions could be a warning and trying to solve the problem of if that does not work kick the person that is causes all of the trouble.

The last thing I would like to add is that i have no strikes, kicks or previous bans against my name. Whats shows I do follow the rules and respect and understand why they are there. I do know most of the rules for the server whats means i can enforce them if needed to do so or clear up any questions people have.