HGN Positions and Application

Started by Fluffy, 23-07-2009

KillSlim

Gamer Alias: KillSlim
Position Applying For: S.t.a.l.k.e.r. Roleplay Trial Administrator.
Servers You Play On?: S.t.a.l.k.e.r. Serious Roleplay. (It's the only HGN server up right now.)
Past Experience: I was a Super-Admin on an old friends' build server for a year. It isn't RP, but I learned about the responsibilities and what it took to be a 'good' admin.
Why Should We Pick You?: I feel I would make a good admin, as I have observed admins, what they do and how in the server. As stated earlier, I have learned about the responsibilities one must take to become a successful admin.
Also, my timezone (GMT +0) would help greatly, so I can administrate when others are unable or not on the server.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Bl★ck Star

Gamer Alias: [HGN-Dj] Black Star

Position Applying For: STBA

Servers You Play On? Every HGN server, No TF 2

Past Experience: Iam in HGN now since Christmas last Year, Were in several other clans.

Why Should We Pick You?: Ive been Playing Gmod since Gmod 9, Iam active in Forums iam looking trough it every day like 3-6 times. Iam very Loyal, I respect orders. Iam nice and easy going. I can speak good english (since i live in Germany and no ass can speak english good) Iam a good roleplayer i part-take in several Forum rp's. I have good ideas for events and such so players arent get bored and they enjoy their stay and Iam really well know under players on the Server and HGN members. My Timezone is GMT +1 so i can be Admin on the Server when others are sleeping or in school ^^

Thank you for your Time

Kind regards
~Cloud~

Alex

Gamer Alias: Alex

Position Applying For: Trial Admin on the Stalker RP server.

Servers You Play On?: Stalker RP.....that's pretty much it.

Past Experience: None really, other then I've been here about a year, so I've gotten the feel of things.

Why Should We Pick You?: Well, I believe I'm responsible and I care about the community, so I want to help out. I think I'd be a pretty decent admin if I was ever chosen. I don't really have a wall of text to write because I don't really have any past admin experiences. I mean, because of my timezone I'm usually on at peak hours so I could be there to take some of the weight off the other admin's hands and help get problems fixed without things getting backed up. I'm only in highschool so I'm not busy with college or even a job like other people, so I'll be pretty active most of the time. I know I don't have any past leadership experience, but I ask you to consider me. Everybody's gotta start somewhere, right?

Thanks for reading,

Alex

Moss

Gamer Alias: Moss
Position Applying For: Stalker Trial Admin
Servers You Play On?: Stalker RP , Noxious Net Servers.
Past Experience: I used to be Admin in a couple Community's before I came to HGN. One I can Name off the top of my head is the Desertia Community. I also Used to run my own small server.
Why Should We Pick You?:
I have been in the HGN community for 1 and a half years now.
I am known by most people who play the Stalker RP server.
I have never had any quarrels with anyone in the HGN community.
I have good Communications with most people who play on the server.
I like making friends.
I am very creative and am good at making Events.
I'm always ready to help people.
I never turn anyone away unless there being Ridiculous.
I don't abuse Administrative powers.
Most of all , I like being in the HGN community and being able to help others who ask or just want some fun.

Thanks For Taking your time to determine my fate :3
          ~Sincerely Moss~

Moss--it has the charm of a creeping tune~Even in darkness it still grows.

Why do I love Moss?

I have been asked this question many times. Unfortunately, their is not one easy answer that I can give you.

Steel

Gamer Alias: |HGN| The Jackal
Position Applying For: SRP Trial admin, id rather want to have Trial for fallout when it comes along.
Servers You Play On? HGNs srp, HGNs TF2

Past Experience:I ran a half succesful community named Racklejaxx, have experience as a community leader.
Had a large fanbase, tho not serious RP. I have half lead military as the co-leader.

Why Should We Pick You?:
I have been in HGN for a good while now, im active on the server. It would be nice to have an admin on at some of the times i am, which i think makes me a good candidate
I have the experience required to fulfil the position to maximum potential, am known within the community. I get on with alot of the current admins, which would make me an asset to the team. I aspire to lead factions and players as such, i am liked.
Theres not much more i can say, you either think i am right for the job or not.
I could right an essay, but ill leave this for your descretion.

churro5

Gamer Alias: |HGN|๖ۣۜ Churro5
Position Applying For: SRP / FO3 / TF2 Trial Admin
Servers You Play On? SRP,trying to play medieval, waiting the release of FO3 one, I also play on the TF2 one, lotsa fun there.

Past Experience: Well, i dont have many experience but i watch the others admins work. I had some admin experience on a CS:S server once and on a build gmod one (not much)

Why Should We Pick You?: I've been in the community for long time, i dont know if im very known, but i try, im friendly, and i can rp (trying to be better). Ive been having some problems with my GMOD but it will be fixed soon. I LOVE the tf2 one, we have so good times there :P.

-Thanks for yer attetion.

Bl★ck Star

Gamer Alias: [HGN] Black Star
Position Applying For: STTA
Servers You Play On?: Everyone we got D: ( i know iam a freak)
Past Experience: Iam in HGN now since a year, 13 Month's (Joined  on the 15 of December or November)
Why Should We Pick You?: Iam very well Known in HGN and love to RP, Iam also checking the forums often and write my Opinions, ideas etc.

Iam in the Machinima Group of HGN and try to do my best for it.

Many Admins here know me well like Dark Angel, Akira and Fluffy.

These days i try to be more active in SRP again and maybe start my own Loner Faction.

I always try to speak the best English i can and try to do my best.

Iam still learning many things how to improve my RP and having fun with other's ^^

Thank you for reading my Application

~Black Star/ Jan-Michel

Nikolaz72

Gamer Alias: Nikolaz
Position Applying For: Admin on Tf2 server.
Servers You Play On? TF2
Past Experience: None.
Why Should We Pick You?: Well  I play a lot on the TF2 server and believe i could really help do stuff. I could change the maps mainly because turbine god damn sucks sometimes. If you know what i mean :P. Anyway it may be short but i cant really see what else i should write.
Text Cyric the Archmage.

Smirnoff

Gamer Alias: |HGN| SmirnoFF
Position Applying for: Stalker RP Trial Admin
Server's you play on: Stalker RP and HGN TF2 sometimes.
Past Experience: I've been an admin on a stranded mod for about 3 months.
Two Dark RP servers as well, both for about 3-4 months which gives me an advantage in knowing whats requested of a RP server admin.
Why should we pick you: I've been in this community for about 3 months now.
I'm in school training to become helicopter pilot. And before you are accepted you have to through a few test mainly focusing around being able to handle alot of stress while keeping your head calm. Helicopter pilot's also have a very huge responsibility while flying. So i'm kind of ideal for administration positions because i can handle a lot of stress and having a huge responsibility isen't anything new to me, as i have been in high school for three years, finishing this year and then seeking to military helicopter pilot.

Since i have af high rank in the military, my position have not only been leading, but also teaching new people the basics of roleplaying, as well as introducing them to stalker RP. I want to become an admin because in that position i feel like i can do more to make the community a better place then i can in my current position. I'm very dedicated in what im doing so expect 2-3 hours a day of hard work at the server.
My patience is also highly trained, making me able to withstand the most annoying people without getting to angry.

Now, i want you to take all my experience into effect when you are deciding whether to add me or not, i feel like i can be a good contributor to the admin team here. And finally, if your still going to deny me, i beg you this, please give me a chance at least. I can swear to you that i will do a good work, and if i dont in your eyes, well, short lived mistake, just aa simple edit of a textfile will fix that error and it can all move on. Knowing i was at least given a chance to it

SmirnoFF, signing out.
"|HGN| G-Man: Dont know what loli is, but i'd lie if I said I havn't seen some of that hentai stuff."

Celtic

Gamer Alias: Celtic
Position Applying For: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Roleplay Trial Administrator.
Servers You Play On? Mainly |HGN|S.T.A.L.K.E.R. ROLEPLAY|Hypergamer.Net|.
Why Should We Pick You?:

An admin should represent the community, and should be capable in enforcing the rules of a community and resolving conflicts.  I have many traits that would make me an adept administrator, and a great addition to the HGN Staff. 

First of all, I am dedicated, and so I would stick with the server, and HGN through good times and bad.  In all my time in HGN, I've been with one faction, Freedom, and I've never left it.  I believe that rather than quitting when I'm bored or the faction is failing I should stay and try to improve the faction.  I could bring this same attitude to the table as an admin, always working for the better of HGN.

I also take responsibility for my actions.  Everyone is human, especially admins, and humans make mistakes.  Should a person not take responsibility when they've done something wrong, it causes trouble all around them.  It sets a bad example for the members of the community, it makes them look bad, and in some cases it could even make the community look bad.  As an admin I'd be willing to take responsibility and learn from my mistakes, thus setting an example for the players.

Another quality of mine that would make me an excellent admin, is that I always attempt to keep an open mind.  I constantly take other community members advice and admin's advice when useful, and I assess situations before making decisions.  An administrator should listen to both sides of an argument before attempting to find a resolution, and should not immediately shut out any opinions that one doesn't agree with.

Being respectful is an attribute useful to any admin.  Again because of being a good representation of how to act for other players, and applies well when dealing with conflicts.  Personally I always try to treat other player's well, and I never flame other players.  I even attempt to keep people from flaming eachother, as not only is it annoying to people roleplaying, it is against the server rules.

Patience can always be helpful when dealing with trouble.  As being rash, and swiftly handing out a ban, can remove potential new players, that truly just need some help.  Not to mention typically in HGN, a warning or a kick, precedes a ban.  Of course there will definitely come a time when a person just won't listen, and they insist on ignoring server rules, that they would need that swift ban for the better.

Overall I can assure I would put forth my best effort as an HGN administrator, and I do hope you consider adding me to your admin team.  Thank you for reading my application.

keyfoot

Gamer Alias: Keyfoot

Position Applying For: Stalker RP Trial Adminship

Servers You Play On? HGN Stalker RP, And thats pretty much it. Besides other random games.

Past Experience: I was a admin for a Battlefield 2 Server for my old clan Peacemaker Core, for a year. I have started and lead many clans and groups. And i was a Co-Owner of a build/ Melon war server with a buddy of mine.

Why Should We Pick You?: I beleive in everyone having fun, and often times people like to screw that up, making me want this postion. Im mature, and not a asshole like some people. And i really love this community, there would be no other reason why im so active on it. Sorry if this isnt long enough, i just like to be more straight forward and less rambling..

Caboose

Gamer Alias: |HGN|๖ۣۜCabδδsę
Position Applying For: TF2, CS:SZM server Admin, or any other server that HGN sees me fit for.
Servers You Play On? Stalker RP, TF2, and on occasion the CS:SZM
Past Experience: I was given tool trust and the ability to spawn props in Stalker RP, and Adminship on the Am Gamers United group and servers as well as second to head administrator in the group Gamerz Elite Zero and all their servers.
Why Should We Pick You?: The reason why I would be an adequate administrator for any server that you see me fit for is that I have past experiance with admin responsibilities in other groups which I have not abused. That I know how to behave in a responsible way with such power, and I know when to punish those who have made a game unenjoyable in an inappropriate way. I'm an enjoyable person to interact with and will certainly make any player enjoy their time on the server. I have also been with HGN for over a year now and have always done my best to interact with my team members and get involved with its various projects. And most importantly is that I have much time (too much) to devote to HGN and all its server resources so which ever assignment I am given, I can devote as much time needed towards it.This is a responsibility which I have long awaited and I would be honored to join the HGN work force
AHH WHAT HAPPENED

Assassinator

Real Name:  I'd prefer to keep this to myself, if this disqualifies
me, I'm sorry.

Age:  I consider this information private, as I said, if this disqualifies me, I'm sorry.

Gamer Alias:  Assassinator

Position Applying For:  Admin on the CS:S Zombie Mod Server.

Servers You Play On?  STALKER Roleplay and a Half-Life2 Roleplay.

Past Experience:  I haven't had any past experience in being an administrator but I have seen other administrators as they go about their business and have learned (at least in the way to act, if not the commands) how to be an administrator.

Why Should We Pick You?:  There's not much I can say here except boasting my abilitites, most of it has been what you've seen from me as a player, but I can say that I saw Silver on a HGN zombie mod server and wanted to play on it, I see this as an opportunity to help it grow.

Welek

Gamer Alias: Welek.

Position Applying For: CS:S Zombie Mod Server Admin

Servers You Play On? Stalker Roleplay. :|

Past Experience: HGN Hl2 RP Admin. (Much fun, until Kirill started trolling me. And I've learned how to be a good admin from it.)

Why Should We Pick You?: I've never filled with section out on anything, I'm not going to bullshit boasting myself so you will pick me. You know me personally.

Xion

Gamer Alias: Xion
Position Applying For: Admin
Servers You Play On? BG2, Stalker RP and any upcoming RP servers
Past Experience: Many hours in BG2 and RP. No past admin experience.
Why Should We Pick You?: I play battlegrounds 2 frequently as well as Stalker RP and I would like to have some experience as an Admin or other position.

Pawx

Gamer Alias: Pawx
Position Applying For: TF2 and DoD:S Admin
Servers You Play On? I usually play on any public TF2 Server and and many public DoD:S Servers. I usually play them actively (Not every day..) But enough to be active.
Past Experience: The only time I have been admin was on a local server with my friend, For a short time till the server closed down, Still some Experience.
Why Should We Pick You?: Helping the server run freely of Hackers and other shit from happening, But mostly just to have fun and play with other players.

dox

Gamer Alias: Dox
Position Applying For: Battlegrounds 2 Server Admin
Servers You Play On? HGN Stalker Roleplay, Pulsareffect, HGN Battlegrounds 2, Many other roleplaying servers.
Past Experience: Was admin on two roleplay servers.
Why Should We Pick You?: Im a loyal, trustworthy, person. Really nice to others and the community. When I come on the Battlegrounds server, I see dumbasses minging around and spamming there mic with some crappy music. When theres linebattle events, theres people out of there line, and being rambo. I really want to stop this bullshit on these servers.

Thank you for reading my admin application.

kisftw

Gamer Alias: Violet Murasakiiro
Position Applying For: Any Gmod servers or CSS servers. I really wanted to get SRP adminship, but it seems everyone else has the same thing in mind, but I'm totally cool with getting any adminship if you guys choose me.
Servers You Play On? No specific servers. I play pretty much everything, I've been playing SRP a lot lately though.
Past Experience: I was admin for a few servers, PPZ CSS server, a few assorted gmod servers, TF2 server on TDR, until my computer stopped handling TF2.
Why Should We Pick You?: If you feel I'm a worthy candidate, then pick me because I can hold the job. That's it, Thanks<3.

ieatclowns

Gamer Alias: PH34RLESS
Position Applying For: CounterStrike Source 32 (de_dust2)
Servers You Play On? S.T.A.L.K.E.R RP
Past Experience: SRP
Why Should We Pick You?:
I am a mature CounterStrike player, who would love to be a part of creating a gaming community free of hackers, spammers and all arounf nasty people that tend to plague CS:S servers.

Cutch

ieatclowns, I would recommend playing within the HGN community a bit more before applying for such a high position as admin. Ambition is good, and keep steady with it, but get familiar with the other admins and everyone else first.

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

Silver Knight

Quote from: Xion on 24-02-2010
Gamer Alias: Xion
Position Applying For: Admin
Servers You Play On? BG2, Stalker RP and any upcoming RP servers
Past Experience: Many hours in BG2 and RP. No past admin experience.
Why Should We Pick You?: I play battlegrounds 2 frequently as well as Stalker RP and I would like to have some experience as an Admin or other position.

I would consider you for BG2 if i saw you were more active on there, it's been through a rough time lately and if i see you putting the time in, there may be a place for you as a admin on bg2.

Quote from: Pawx on 24-02-2010
Gamer Alias: Pawx
Position Applying For: TF2 and DoD:S Admin
Servers You Play On? I usually play on any public TF2 Server and and many public DoD:S Servers. I usually play them actively (Not every day..) But enough to be active.
Past Experience: The only time I have been admin was on a local server with my friend, For a short time till the server closed down, Still some Experience.
Why Should We Pick You?: Helping the server run freely of Hackers and other shit from happening, But mostly just to have fun and play with other players.

We are interested in admins for DoD:s and would love to see it get active, if your willing to put the time in on there, then i don't see why i won't give you a chance. I could also hit you up with TF2 admin at the same time, but we already have several admins, and little to no admins on DoD:s.

Quote from: Welek on 24-02-2010

Gamer Alias: Welek.

Position Applying For: CS:S Zombie Mod Server Admin

Servers You Play On? Stalker Roleplay. :|

Past Experience: HGN Hl2 RP Admin. (Much fun, until Kirill started trolling me. And I've learned how to be a good admin from it.)

Why Should We Pick You?: I've never filled with section out on anything, I'm not going to bullshit boasting myself so you will pick me. You know me personally.

If you are actually serious for this position welek then i might let you have a go at adminining on there after it's operational, that all depends on if you are active on there for the first two weeks, if you are, then ill give you admin.

Quote from: Assassinator1097 on 24-02-2010
Real Name:  I'd prefer to keep this to myself, if this disqualifies
me, I'm sorry.

Age:  I consider this information private, as I said, if this disqualifies me, I'm sorry.

Gamer Alias:  Assassinator

Position Applying For:  Admin on the CS:S Zombie Mod Server.

Servers You Play On?  STALKER Roleplay and a Half-Life2 Roleplay.

Past Experience:  I haven't had any past experience in being an administrator but I have seen other administrators as they go about their business and have learned (at least in the way to act, if not the commands) how to be an administrator.

Why Should We Pick You?:  There's not much I can say here except boasting my abilitites, most of it has been what you've seen from me as a player, but I can say that I saw Silver on a HGN zombie mod server and wanted to play on it, I see this as an opportunity to help it grow.

Sure, you have been with us along time, accepted on the grounds that you will be active.

Quote from: Caboose on 24-02-2010
Gamer Alias: |HGN|๖ۣۜCabδδsę
Position Applying For: TF2, CS:SZM server Admin, or any other server that HGN sees me fit for.
Servers You Play On? Stalker RP, TF2, and on occasion the CS:SZM
Past Experience: I was given tool trust and the ability to spawn props in Stalker RP, and Adminship on the Am Gamers United group and servers as well as second to head administrator in the group Gamerz Elite Zero and all their servers.
Why Should We Pick You?: The reason why I would be an adequate administrator for any server that you see me fit for is that I have past experiance with admin responsibilities in other groups which I have not abused. That I know how to behave in a responsible way with such power, and I know when to punish those who have made a game unenjoyable in an inappropriate way. I'm an enjoyable person to interact with and will certainly make any player enjoy their time on the server. I have also been with HGN for over a year now and have always done my best to interact with my team members and get involved with its various projects. And most importantly is that I have much time (too much) to devote to HGN and all its server resources so which ever assignment I am given, I can devote as much time needed towards it.This is a responsibility which I have long awaited and I would be honored to join the HGN work force

Accepted for tf2 and cs:szm on the grounds that you will be active.

Quote from: Wellington on 24-02-2010
Gamer Alias: Wellington/Linus (1iNu5)
Position Applying For: TF2 Admin
Servers You Play On? HGN, just about anywhere.
Past Experience: To be honest none.
Why Should We Pick You?: I would be a great selection for admin because I am loyal and would follow and enforce, when needed, the rules of the server. I would try my very best to be friendly and encouraging with new players on the server, reminding them of the rules and expectations and helping them out if they're new to the game. However, I would not be light on punishments when necessary such as kicks and bans for violations or repeat violations of server rules.

Accepted, interesting that you would apply wellington, did locke force you? :D

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Silver Knight

Quote from: dox on 24-02-2010
Gamer Alias: Dox
Position Applying For: Battlegrounds 2 Server Admin
Servers You Play On? HGN Stalker Roleplay, Pulsareffect, HGN Battlegrounds 2, Many other roleplaying servers.
Past Experience: Was admin on two roleplay servers.
Why Should We Pick You?: Im a loyal, trustworthy, person. Really nice to others and the community. When I come on the Battlegrounds server, I see dumbasses minging around and spamming there mic with some crappy music. When theres linebattle events, theres people out of there line, and being rambo. I really want to stop this bullshit on these servers.

Thank you for reading my admin application.

If we start seeing you very active on the battlegrounds then we may consider you for this position.

Quote from: The Jackal on 24-02-2010
Gamer Alias: The Jackal
Position Applying For: CS: ZM
Servers You Play On?: Tf2 and SRP. Looking forward to ZM
Past Experience: Ex community owner of racklejaxx, done alot of admin work and have ALOT of experience.
Why Should We Pick You?:
I aspire to be a Stalker RP admin, so where better to prove myself?
My experience is second to none, id be a worthy asset.
I am capable, and my maturity is at a level where the privilege will not be messed around with.

Accepted, enough said.

Quote from: kisftw on 25-02-2010
Gamer Alias: Violet Murasakiiro
Position Applying For: Any Gmod servers or CSS servers. I really wanted to get SRP adminship, but it seems everyone else has the same thing in mind, but I'm totally cool with getting any adminship if you guys choose me.
Servers You Play On? No specific servers. I play pretty much everything, I've been playing SRP a lot lately though.
Past Experience: I was admin for a few servers, PPZ CSS server, a few assorted gmod servers, TF2 server on TDR, until my computer stopped handling TF2.
Why Should We Pick You?: If you feel I'm a worthy candidate, then pick me because I can hold the job. That's it, Thanks<3.

If you are active on the CS:S servers (CS:S 32 slot, CS:S ZM and (gungame which is upcoming) then you may just get a place on the admin team.

Quote from: ieatclowns on 25-02-2010
Gamer Alias: PH34RLESS
Position Applying For: CounterStrike Source 32 (de_dust2)
Servers You Play On? S.T.A.L.K.E.R RP
Past Experience: SRP
Why Should We Pick You?:
I am a mature CounterStrike player, who would love to be a part of creating a gaming community free of hackers, spammers and all arounf nasty people that tend to plague CS:S servers.

If we see you active through the coming weeks on our CS:S servers, then we may consider you for this position, although you are fairly new, if you show commitment and dedication and maturity then you will gain a place on the team.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Leaf Runner

Gamer Alias: Leaf Runner
Position Applying For: Team Fortress 2
Servers You Play On? I play TF2 often, but I have no specific preference usually. but I definitively will start going to the HGN TF2 server, admin accepted or not.
Past Experience: An community admin for EVACRP, superadmin at Steel-Roleplay,  and a Random Roleplay admin.
Why Should We Pick You?: I'm quiet mature in my opinion, and always take admin positions seriously, rather then just as an opportunity for ego-boosting. In this community, I also have experience as being a STALKER Military Officer.

Rhyom Guther

Gamer Alias: Rhyom Guther
Position Applying For: Battlegrounds 2
Servers You Play On?: SRP, BG2, Trying to get on TF2 but constantly lag-kicking me out.
Why Should We Pick You?: I don't want to make a made up story.. So I guess I'm a pretty cool guy who's fun to hang around with. I can get scrict and nice in a quick snap but a con is that I can go inactive for two weeks at max and come back on without telling anyone because of real life situations (Highschool, "Faggy ass" Biology HW).

Kudegra

Gamer Alias:Kudegra

Position Applying For:CS:SZM-Admin

Servers You Play On?I drift server to server. But i am willing to stay if I'm admin.

Past Experience:I have no "Admin" experience. But why not start now? Why Should We Pick You?:Personally i hate these kinds of questions. I have no valid point or reason. Then again who does? The furthers i can go is "Because I'm a gamer looking for a good server and they never have admins when I'm on. Or they are douches"? If that works