HGN Positions and Application

Started by Fluffy, 23-07-2009

Maxi96203

Gamer Alias: |HGN| Don Captain
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:27041131
Position Applying For: Fallout Roleplay Trial Operator
Servers You Play On? STALKER RP, occassionally, Fallout RP, before death.
Past Experience:
-Moderator on RHS Jailbreak Server, before shut down.
-Head Administrator of Half Over's Jailbreak Server before community shut down.
-Head Administrator of Half Over's Temporary Dark RP Server before community shut down.
-Administrator on Day of Defeat: Source 506th PIR Realism Server
Why Should We Pick You?:
I've noticed a lack in quantity of administrators on the Fallout RP server, before it's current "death." Despite past ventures in HGN I am capable of being patient and giving respect. The rules are something quite large to me now days. I've taken part in rule enforcement in HGN partially, as a member and not a mini-moderator.
I consider myself an unbiased person as well, having bias being a terrible trait for an operator to have. When I played Fallout RP, a lot of it was standing around, waiting for RP to come, or something to happen, I would like to help take part in creating minor, and major events for the server. I've also expressed general concern for the activity in FORP, and would like to take a larger role in making it active.
ASSHOLE DESCRIPTION FOR PREMIUM™ HGN™ SUBSCRIBERS™ ONLY

Snazzy

QuoteYou're not 15.

You told me yourself you're 13.

No actually I didn't say anything about my age.
I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(

meetdadoom

It doesn't matter, unless you are truly on Silver's good side or you are the mythical being called the greatest admin on earth that everyone whispers to each other about from server to server, you aren't going to be selected admin. Silver himself will ask you if you want to be an admin.
Quote from: Spades_Neil on 12-02-2012
Quote from: halokiller38 on 12-02-2012
Gamer Alias: |HGN| Halokiller38
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:22375843

Position Applying For: Fallout RP Trial Operator.
Servers You Play On?:  S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay, Fallout Roleplay
Past Experience
: I was admin on a few other GMOD servers(2 Fallout RP servers and a DarkRP server[More like a Serious RP  server]), and has helped with people on the server needing something on the forums.
Why Should We Pick You?: I am usually on 24/7 for FORP and I am nice and I know the rules for the Fallout RP server. I only want to help people on the server not abuse it in any way, shape, or form.
Like everyone once and a while some guy start punchwhoring and admins are not around. Or to help with events.
Extra:
Here's a few reason I belive I would make an excellent and contributing member to the admin team.
-Patience
-Respect
-A rational mind capable of making correct decisions based on the information he or she have received so far, for example when solving a dispute between two players.
-Friendly, this one explains itself, you wouldn't get far by being a complete asshole to everyone.
-You generally enjoy helping people.
-You must be able to handle the responsibility handed to you.
-Pretty good at making events even without admin objects.
-Has had a few times been told I should apply for being an admin.(If I need to show names I will show names in a PM)

You're not 15.

You told me yourself you're 13.
Quote from: Jake on 27-01-2012
Quote from: vatovie on 26-01-2012
Gamer Alias:Vatovie
Steamid: (If Applicable)
Position Applying For: Caphori (terraria) admin
Servers You Play On? Caphori
Past Experience:Admin on a friends server
Why Should We Pick You?:I have been on for a while and can be on alot. also i love to make campains and i think people would enjoy playing them.

Quote from: vatovie on 13-09-2011
Roleplay Name:the assassin
Players you already know on the on the server:i dont know anyone on the server.

Previous roleplay experience:i am on minecarft middle earth and love to play dnd.

What servers you play on:minecraft middle earth and two private servers run by my friends.

Do you play on Aceon (Our =_blank]Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:i dont play on your minecarft server.

Why would you like to join our server:i like roleplaying and think it would be fun.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yes i agree with the rules (although i beleave vanity items would be a better show of satus.)

[Approved - Velspera // Note: Please be mindful of proper spelling.]
I like how you just gained 4 years in a few months.
idiot

QuoteAn idiot is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way. -Wikipedia

[flash=500,30]http://www.youtube.com/v/9UousVNJaIM[/flash]

Dragon

Gamer Alias: Headcrabs
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:19286320
Position Applying For: Crussaria RP Trial Operator.
Servers You Play On: HGN Stalker RP / HGN Crussaria RP.
Past Experience: I've had experience as an Administrator on one other server. T'was an Old Half Life 2 Roleplay server that shut down long ago. I reached the Basic Administrator position.
Why Should We Pick You?: There is no outstanding reason for you to pick me over anyone else who applies for this position. I know that an Administration position is an exceedingly important position that involves a person taking up the responsibility of invoking law into the server, and making sure that the populace abide by the rules of the community. No exceptions, no rule-breakers, no problems. That's the way I see it.

I think that I would be able to take on this responsibility. I am constantly on the Crussaria server, even during periods of inactivity, and I feel like it needs a person who can be on call for any issue whatsoever in a moments notice. I am not afraid of having to forgo RP in order to fulfil my duty, because that's what I know I would be having to do if I signed up. I will also not be afraid to delve into my time in order to organize various events for the server.

Of course, should any problems with a rule-breaker arise, I will be swift in judgement in order to void any chance of an argument breaking out between either side, and I will be sure to listen to both sides with a fair judgement, excluding friendship and favours in order to eradicate bias from my decisions, I'm not afraid to stain my standing with others in the name of distributing fair judgement.

I'm not one for boasting, but I believe that this position requires a loyal, dedicated person with an extensive knowledge of the rule system in HGN that is willing to sacrifice their time at a moments notice to fulfil their duties as an administrator to those whom may need their services. I believe that I meet that criteria.
"Is it just me, or have peoples' hands been growing out of their asses lately?"

D33tly

Real Name: Elliot (Don't feel comfortable giving my last name, PM me if you really need to know it.)
Gamer Alias: D33tly
Steamid: (If Applicable) STEAM_0:0:32143833
Position Applying For: Fallout Trial Operator
Servers You Play On?: Mostly FORP, I sometimes go onto Crussaria or SRP, not often though.
Past Experience:
I was an admin on a Dark RP server (Shut down)
Why Should We Pick You?: I think that you should pick me to be an admin for FORP because I spend as much time as I can on the server. I think I am a pretty good roleplayer, and have helped out some new players. I want to help the server by giving more jobs and teaching new players to roleplay. I also want to help keep the minges and trolls away.

gamerhead

Gamer Alias: GamerHead
Steamid: (If Applicable) STEAM_0:1:16415872
Position Applying For: FORP Trial-Operator
Servers You Play On? FORP and Stalker RP.
Past Experience: I was the co-owner if IG's fallout new vegas serious RP server a while ago.
Why Should We Pick You?: Because I am a respectful person and have been here for a while and would like to make these servers better to play on, also I play on the servers everyday and can think of some fun ways to help improve the population of our server.

darkzerxx

Gamer Alias:|HGN|Darkzerxx,Darkzerxx,|HGN|Lawrence Crane
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:20067753
Position Applying For:STALKER T.O.
Servers You Play On?:Hgn-Fallout,Stalker,Crussaria.
Past Experience:None to be honest, but wanna give it a shot.
Why Should We Pick You?:I've been at hgn for over a year, mainly Stalker server, and have been though most of the events in our server and felt like I could maybe help out with the servers events. Also to help new players that come on to the server with how to's or show them how to rp something if they have questions. I'm fairly active on the stalker servers and try to get on everyday. I just think it would be nice to be able to help players have a great roleplay experience by being able to offer more things then I already try to do.
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

crusader :D

Bl★ck Star

Gamer Alias: |HGN| ZeCrazyGentlemen
Steamid: I'll ad later
Position Applying For: Hl2rp Admin
Servers You Play On?: Played on every server, rejoining SRP the next time.
Past Experience: Leader of Minecraft and was a admin on a Hl2rp server years ago.
Why Should We Pick You?: I have been several years in HGN now and I think I am trust worthy enough to be engaged into a Admin position again in one of our new Servers, I really like Hl2 RP and I'll be sticking around to it. I could also now write the copy pasted stuff like helping new players etc. what everyone else has but I think that's obvious and unecessary to write now.

Chippy

Gamer Alias:
|HGN| Chippy!

Steamid:
STEAM_0:1:13517518

Position Applying For:
Fallout Trial Admin

Servers You Play On?:
Fallout,and Crussaria.

Past Experience:
[LiF] TO before it died.

Why Should We Pick you?:

-I am extremely active on the FORP during USA/EST
-I can roleplay well.
-I can solve problems if any on the server. All players are equal.
-I don't abuse anything.
-I have witnessed many times someone needed an admin, when there was none on.
-There aren't many TO's for FORP as of right now (According to the Roster)
-I just wanna help the server, since I can't get money to donate YET.

[/font][/color]

Steven :D

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 07-04-2012
Past Experience: Leader of Terraria and was a admin on a Hl2rp server years ago.
Why Should We Pick You?: I have been several years in HGN now and I think I am trust worthy enough to be engaged into a Admin position again in one of our new Servers, I really like Hl2 RP and I'll be sticking around to it. I could also now write the copy pasted stuff like helping new players etc. what everyone else has but I think that's obvious and unecessary to write now.
Leader of Terraria? You mean Minecraft, right. You never did anything for Terraria :|

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Steven :D on 09-04-2012
Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 07-04-2012
Past Experience: Leader of Terraria and was a admin on a Hl2rp server years ago.
Leader of Terraria? You mean Minecraft, right. You never did anything for Terraria :|

ooh miss wrote, anyway fixed.

Overwatch

Noticed an influx in TO's so I'm forwarding this from a few pages ago

Gamer Alias: |HGN| Harbinger

Steamid: (If Applicable)STEAM_0:1:5442731

Position Applying For: STTO

Servers You Play On?: Stalker

Past Experience:
5 Years of RPing Experience,
Co-Owner of RaggleFraggle DarkRP And Build server about 4 years ago,
Operator on Kuromeku's initial bluescript ((Before blueprint... way before))  HL2RP
Then went on to Super-Administrating the first Relentless after Kuro said he would stop doing RP servers - HL2RP
Administrated in Our Benefactors HL2RP
The Second Coming of relentless, Trial Operator - HL2RP
and Infusion Gaming FalloutRP
Aeterna Roleplay Severance
Total time on Gmod - 3700+ Hours

Why Should We Pick You?: I've been at this for a long time, I'm mature and composed with no strikes against my name, I'm loyal almost to a zealous point of holding on until the ship goes down. I'm good at writing stories and event, both passive and active. I'm active in the GMT+0 Time, which would help administrate during the times the American administrators aren't online. I'm unbiased and will judge people based on evidence and not standings. I hope your willing to give me a shot, If not, It won't change anything. I'll still be playing on the server almost every day. I have a great understanding of the script and it's commands. And I honestly don't mind sitting and watching console logs for a few hours making sure no one glitches or abuses any part of the script. And I'm currently writing creative essays for school I can adapt to the STALKER Universe and use them for events.

CC

I would like to forward my application as well.

Gamer Alias: CC
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:9128883
Position Applying For: Stalker Roleplay administrator (Trial)
Servers You Play On?: SRP

Past Experience:  I've administrated RP servers since 2008; Starting with the Pulsar Effect servers which had created the original PERP servers (I had administrated under the alias as Silver Fang at the time.). After internal issues due to hackers; I had then moved to the community Phoenix Dawn and Voltage Gaming, these two severs took up the rest of my time.  I have run been divisional leader of a few Gmod divisions in gaming communities (Such a Phoenix Dawn..Or forget the name they changed it to, sadly.). In my experience I have looked over MANY PERP servers, from 1.0 to 2.5 and two HL2RP servers.

Why Should We Pick You?: Over the years in which I have worked as an admin I have developed a very business-like manner in which I deal with things. I have learned that in order to become a good admin, you must draw a line between what's going on between yourself and your friends and being a good admin. I'm not going to really go on how there's RDMers everywhere and how the server needs admins so badly because that's already been covered.  I am aware of the rules and regulations of the servers and I do believe I could help make the server more enjoyable for the players and help the new players become a permanent addition to the servers.  I may have only been on these servers for about seven months now; But I do feel like I can handle the position if offered the opportunity.

All this said, I would like nothing more than just a chance to prove my worth to the HGN servers. With a mix of casual RP and events to help the sever's population active and also having active admins around; I believe we'd be able to have a larger average population and generally better role players. And on that note; I would like to mention that I am on the server hours on end talking and dealing with the players on the server.  I can help carry the load with the other admins on the server (Such as Iron) and allow them to have a break from time to time rather than him always having to jump on at the sight of a single problem.

Will all this said, I would enjoy an opportunity to prove my worth to HGN, thank you for reading.

Kelse

Gamer Alias: Mistress May, Daz, Kelse
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:21513525
Position Applying For:Fallout Trial Operator
Servers You Play On?: I play on the Fallout server mainly.
Past Experience: Throughout the past 3 or so years I've been an admin on several communities like Slidefuse (an hl2rp), Wolves Den, Esoteric-Roleplay, SectorSixteen, JSS (Some old HL2RP), Wolves-Den v2
Why Should We Pick You?:
As an applicant I know how to do my job, I know the rules, and throughout the past years I've been working hard on getting a professional look on things and instead of jumping the gun and banning people because of another person's screenshots or videos I always like to hear both sides of the story, there's a big problem with some admins and their friendliness, strictness, and their friends often get special privileges while I'm not saying this happens in HGN but the problem is I've seen plenty of things happen when there were no admins on that went unattended, I've seen raiders raid without a good OOC or IC reason and I've been S2K'd and FailRP'd several times for no reason. I've seen plenty of players come and go because of things like this happen. I'd like to be there because I'm an active, cooperative and a hard-working admin, I don't fight with my superiors when I'm told to do something, I'll do it.

Also, by doing this job I could get a bit more trusted in the community, right now I'm a Fallout Dev and I want to be able to take care of people that are purposefully trolling and S2King, I've taught several people how to roleplay on HGN in the past, Adolf Hipster aka Adrian Culler is a great example of this, he learned a lot in 1 day and I showed him around HGN, I like knowing that I can prove I'm a worthy player here in HGN and that I can do more for the community then develop things. It's a pretty important job to be an admin and since a lot of FORP's admin team from what I've seen is inactive then I think I could be of great use because of my amount of activity on garrysmod, I have a little under 2000 hours (1919 hours) on garrysmod and I often don't do much because of my issues with other people, I'm not the most social person in real life so I don't really have anything to do other than play games so I can be active whenever I need to be. I had a player strike but Spades removed it because he noticed I was truly sorry.

the permaban queen.

darkzerxx

Gamer Alias:Darkzerxx, BlackFox
Steamid:STEAM_0:1:20067753
Position Applying For:Fallout T.O.
Servers You Play On?:Fallout and Stalker.
Past Experience:None to be honest.
Why Should We Pick You?: Being apart of HGN for over a year now and wish to try and be fallout admin, Though I haven't been a admin before I want the chance to show my professional side, which for the past couple months I've been trying to do the same in real life. Since I decide to turn my life around and I spend most my time after classes on both Fallout and srp till some 1-2am I thought It be nice to be a admin and offer my knowledge and follow the rules that I have seen others follow in my time at HGN, In hope that I can be a benefactor to Forp's popularity as well as give HGN server a good name by being helpful to new players and offering my Ideas to other admins to see if we can get Forp just as good as Srp ever was and to keep it at that stander.
Ex-Duty-converted Monolith:|Draco 'Dice' stellem|Decease
Stalker/Trader:|Dracovich Raka|Alive
Eco:|Dr.Richard L. Vangraff|In zone
Stalker:|Scarler 'becca' Owen|Alive
Ex-freedomer-duty:|Levi'Fox'Krillen|Alive
Stalker:|Taylor 'trinity'|Alive
Sucker:|Hunter|Alive
Military:|Scarlet Stroik|alive

Corocan

Gamer Alias: Corocan (vashboy31, made the name what I was 12)

Steamid: STEAM_0:1:26773087

Position Applying For: Star Wars RP T.O.

Servers You Play On?: STALKER Roleplay

Past Experience: I have never been on the administration team of a serious roleplaying group. I was an admin on an Experim3nt server for about six months after being with it for a year and a half, in which it finally died. Honestly, that's it.

Why Should We Pick You?: I've been with HGN since around November 2011. I was mostly involved with STALKER Roleplay at the time. I've been in very few incidents of banishment from any server. Only once in SRP and never on the forums nor anywhere else. I'm willing to start here as a TO and someday, somehow, be something more. I understand that SW:RP is in need of an administration team and I would be more than glad to help out. I've wanted to help administrate a serious roleplaying group for some time now, so I thought why not? I can understand that you may or may not know me at all, but I usually tend to keep away from higher-ups so I don't get the wrap as an ass-kisser, as generally, I do see some and have no wishes to join them.

General Cole

Gamer Alias: General Cole

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:22776775

Position Apply For: Star Wars T.O.

Servers you Play On?: Fallout. Terraria.

Past Experience: Had some old experience with a gaming community named Gamers4Life or something like that, as well as experience in general admining from several games such as Space Station 13, or random little games.

Why Should We Pick You?: I am interested in the position to make sure that this server gets off the ground. For I do not want another incident like Crussaria where there were no active/caring admins. I have had no problems with the HGN admins in the past, and have never been banned from a serious roleplaying server for a real reason. Several admins (Mostly from Crussaria for what it's worth) would vouch for me as a good roleplayer and having the potential to be a good admin. I intend, if I accomplish my goal in obtaining the position, to make sure Star Wars RP gets good, and stays good quick.

Lucky Pig

Gamer Alias:|HGN| Lucky Pig

Steamid: (If Applicable) STEAM_0:0:8590143

Position Applying For:SWTO

Servers You Play On? Mainly SRP, though I was in FORP for some time when it got revived.

Past Experience: None to be honest, but eager to get some.

Why Should We Pick You?:  Well I like to think I'm a good role-player, if that counts. I have never been banned or as far as I remember even kicked from HGN servers. I'm not afraid to pause my role-play to help other players get what they need. I've been here nearly a year now (Though my profile is a few months old, I wished to change the name and made a new one.) I also know something about SW, as I've been a fan nearly all my life so you'd find dedication right here too. I like the thought of SWRP and so would like to help it get off properly, and not die like Crussaria. I'm also European so I can be around easily at times when Americans are at work/school and draw some players from Europe to our servers. I can also think of some events and such, even if I'm not as creative as some. If you need opinions on me, I think Ace can provide one as he is the one I role-play with most, at least from the admin team.

Steven :D

Gamer Alias: |HGN| Steven :D
Steamid: (If Applicable): STEAM_0:0:15171330
Position Applying For: Star Wars
Servers You Play On?: SRP, Fallout, Terraria
Past Experience: Alot.
Why Should We Pick You?: Because you need new admins for SWRP.

gunnerstrip7

Gamer Alias: Gunnerstrip7
Steamid: STEAM_0:0:26422407
Position Applying For: Star Wars
Servers You Play On?: Fallout
Past Experience: Administrator on two other servers, one a head admin, other a supporting admin.

Why Should We Pick You?: I'm very level headed, and am not easy to anger. I can keep cool in situations others might not. Also I'm extremely serious, and it's rare to ever catch me fooling around. I'm very creative, and can easily create events when an idea comes to mind. Also, I never let my personal feelings for someone get in the way of the job. Being an admin comes first to being a friend after all. Finally, I'm not afraid to put my foot down should things get really out of hand, and I can restore order fairly quickly when it comes to OOC flame wars/ spamming.

ThY

Removed non-application posts.

Quote from: Fluffy on 23-07-2009
This is for applications only no posting in here otherwise

Zithra

Gamer Alias: |HGN| Zithra

Steamid: STEAM_0:1:616470

Position Applying For: Fallout Trial Operator

Servers You Play On?: Currently only FORP

Past Experience: I have assisted in administrating communities in the past, most notably "Fretta Gamers" which had nearly 300 players before shutting down. Other smaller communities have also been administrated by myself as well. Not all of these have been on G-Mod. I have also operated Team Fortress, Minecraft (a server will well over a thousand players), and World of Warcraft guilds.

Why Should We Pick You?: Being an administrator, supervisor, operator, or any other similar title is no game. Nor would I consider it a reward. More than anything, it is a placement of trust in someone's hands to help bring a community to the best it can be. I believe that I posses the ability to do such a thing. Playing on the FORP server on and off over the last year has been incredibly fun. I've shared many laughs and tears with the community, and would not have changed any of it.

I know that in the past I have been a flaky attendee, sometimes disappearing without warning. For this I apologize, as I was not very good at managing my time. I am making efforts both in the virtual world and real world to become more organized and professional. I think, however, that when I was around, my performance was good. I want the HGN community to succeed, and I think that my friendliness as well as my steadfastness will show to be a valuable addition to the team. I want to tackle problems and fix them. I want to settle disputes. I want to help.
RIP FORP Characters
Andrew Erics  Wastelander
Evan Thornton  Brotherhood of Steel
Tyler Williams Trader

Madcombat

Gamer Alias: Madcombat

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6108671

Position Applying For: Fallout, I've been asked before by nearly- well every admin on the FORP team to join them as a admin from what I've seen.

Servers You Play On?: Fallout

Past Experience: I was a admin on Crussaria, I was a admin on many other servers such as HL2 based themes.  I also practically ran a server as a leader.

Why Should We Pick You?: I've been in HGN for a damn long time, I've done previous positions in HGN and I know the player base fairly well.  Apart from the relations part I have a ton of experience under my belt as well as ideals.

banditofdoom

Gamer Alias:[HZ]Pvt. TGaP_Trixie

Steamid: (If Applicable)
[font='dejavu sans mono', monaco, 'lucida console', 'courier new', monospace]STEAM_0:1:22058736[/font]

Position Applying For:Fallout Trial OP or STALKER Trial OP (Whichever is needed more at the time)

Servers You Play On?STALKER(Sometimes when players are on) Fallout (Most of the time)

Past Experience:I have had many experience on Fallout RP or HL2RP, I have admined for many of these servers and not once got told that I was doing a bad job, also I have done a decent job in the past on other servers such as Hellzone by teaching new players how to RP.

Why Should We Pick You?:Well I have a few reasons why I should be picked, the first reason is that I do not minge like a failRper, the second reason is that I beleive I could help the server with its constant line of new players (such as directing them to the content pack and teaching them to roleplay) the third reason is that I am a decent RPer when I am NOT admining and many people have seen this (Mr.pink, Deetly, Kropfi,uberman)