HGN Positions and Application

Started by Fluffy, 23-07-2009

Khorn

Gamer Alias: |HGN FOSA|Mr. Khorn

Position Applying For: Stalker RP Trial Operator

Servers You Play On? Stalker Roleplay Server, Fallout Roleplay Server, Crussaria, Minecraft server.

Past Experience: I was an admin for FORP until something occured, which causes me to no longer connect to the server, as along with SRP server 1. Only server 2.

Why Should We Pick You?: I have been here for a good amount of time, and I still can see myself being here for longer. I believe I'm rather well known on most of the forum, other then the GVC. The general population should be able to recognize who I am.

You ask for the new admins for SRP. And I hopefully proven my worth on FRP to show you I got what it takes to help. I want to offer my assistance to the server to help those and remove troublemakers. I am currently at a GMT of -8, which could help HGN cover one more part of the timezone.

I never try to pass judgment on people too quickly and always am willing to take time out of my playing to help someone in need. I've always been one for being fair, even to players who are brand new and to those of a more veteran status.

I would like to rejoin the admin team and prove my loyalty further to HGN in anyway I can.

reminesme2

Gamer Alias: Hai. My name's Remi!
Steamid: (If Applicable) Ill get back to you on this one.
Position Applying For: Fallout 3 Roleplay
Servers You Play On? I am  a come and goer to servers, I don't have a regular server I play on.
Past Experience: I owned a minecraft server and it went well until I got stressed out by the admins always begging me to ban a person who kept convincing me to unban him again/
Why Should We Pick You?: My experience as a minecraft server owner makes me want to do Garry's mod administration, although I am very young, I can be very mature with my situations. I would love to help with Fallout roleplay and get it a player base again, because a lot of times I see it without players. I promise to not let you down.

Zstan

Gamer Alias: Zstan
Position Applying For: Crussaria TA
Servers You Play On?: Honestly, I haven't played on any HGN servers lately.
Past Experience: Hardly any, but I have alot of experience with HGN.
Why Should We Pick You?: I want to help Crussaria flourish and become popular again.

STRANGERDANGER

Gamer Alias: STRANGERDANGER
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:24522617
Position Applying For: Crussaria Admin
Servers You Play On? HGN Stalker Roleplay, The D3vine RP, Revolt Gaming(Formerly Ventmob)
Past Experience:Head Admin on Yo Mama's RP server, Admin for PC Gaming(Perp and Applejack server), Mod for GMOD tower
Why should we pick you?I love to promote proper RP and enforce it pretty strongly seeming as it makes the gaming experience very memorable. I'm a hard worker who works well with others and can handle constructive criticism while taking orders from others and dealing with situations on my own which need to be handled.

Thank you,
Strangerdanger

Frostee

Gamer Alias: FrostyFrosty

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:24921714

Position Applying For: STALKER Admin Team or Fallout Admin Team

Servers You Play On?: SRP, Terraria (Used too), Minecraft (Used too), FRP (Varies), Crussaria (Once in awhile)

Past Experience: Past moderator for an FRP faction, and have been admin on a serious zombie RP server.

Why Should We Pick You?: Well, I have been in HGN for awhile, but not as long as the long time members here. In my experiences as a player and active forum user, I must say that I have always hoped for a spot for admin in HGN. Hell, I haven't even taken off |HGN| in my steam name in forever. I also know the difference from right and wrong, sometimes can be a backseat admin for the huge idiots seen on the server, help people RP when I am in said RP with them, ect. So yeah, I wish to be in consideration for admin position.

Mr. Pink

Gamer Alias: Mr. Pink

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:0:30542382

Position Applying For: Wherever you see fit, either FRP TA or SRP TA

Servers You Play On?: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay, Fallout Roleplay, Crussaria

Past Experience: Admin with a TF2/TTT community for two years, helped found it. Admin on a Starship Troopers roleplay server. Admin on another Starship troopers roleplay server.
Why Should We Pick You?: I'm active with HGN as well as on the servers. While I am playing I try my best to RP to a high standard as well as keeping minging/trolling to a minimum. I also have some good experience as an administrator. Should I be selected for a position on the administration team I will try my best to work in the best interests of HGN as well as the players.
I wish for a pinball machine full of Cannabis.

Madcombat

Gamer Alias: Madcombat

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6108671

Position Applying For: Since Fallout is upcoming this week, I would like to try out being trial and see how I work out in the community.  I'd also like to help support the other administrators to make life much easier, however I am also available to Crussaria.
Servers You Play On?: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Crussaria, Fallout (Tried it out back when it was fresh.)
None related HGN servers are Shhroleplay, X-Hosters, Taco n' Bannana, Melon Brew etc.

Past Experience: I was going to become a administrator on Shh roleplay however a few days before that was being discussed between the administration the server was shut down.  I was a Administrator on XH in the day when it was new.  I also was a administrator on L4ppys roleplay server, that was the first time I got administration.  To be fair, there's loads and I cant really name alot of those, most of them died due to the Leadership of those community though Shh was a different exception.

Why Should We Pick You?:  I've been in HGN for at least four years now, I know most members of the community and I am sure I am fairly known to a extent, thus that gives me a connection to the members and the ability to explain and contain a situation more easily.  I am quite a fair understanding guy, I look at all the points of view then come to a conclusion on my views. Most important of all, I've role played for many years now, more then six years to be at least, this means I am quite experienced and can help others more easily when it comes to role play.

benloran39

Gamer Alias: Ben Loran

Position Applying For: an administrator or moderator on Fallout Roleplay (big fan of the HGN roleplay and Fallout the game)

Servers You Play On? I used to be active on FORP, but I kind of drifted away since life became an issue. Not a problem anymore, though, so I'm willing to get back into it!

Past Experience: I have been an administrator on many servers, ranging from G-mod to Minecraft. I have been super admin on Bushido's Roleplay Server (long gone), and another I can't quite recall that was a "serious" roleplay, an admin on Kamboozled's Build Server, and a co-owner for a Minecraft survival server.

Why Should We Pick You?: I have dealt with every kind of person out there. I always evaluate on how to handle a situation correctly and calmly before jumping in. I have had much experience with administrating, and so I know how far a punishment should go right down to the point. I have a very analytical mind, which processes everything that is transmitted by the eyes in literally micro-seconds. I am a very patient person, and I am not offended easily. I also like to get down to the point of something, instead of fancying it up or making it complicated. Not to mention I have the time to administrate a server through half the day and most of the night (4:00 pm-3 or 4:00 am(EST)).
And I have enjoyed the short half a year or so that I spent on FORP, so I hope to become a part of the crew that creates such fantastic servers!

Chippy

Gamer Alias: Chippy
Steamid:
STEAM_0:0:32143833
Position Applying For: Crussaria Admin/trial admin
Servers You Play On?: Crussaria, STALKER.
Past Experience: I have been an admin on a Fallout RP server a few years ago, I was only a trial admin before the server died, The server was Live in Fear. I didn't have too much time to pick up commands, but I did a few events for wastelanders and such, of course they were minor but they kept the players entertained.
Why Should We Pick You?: I'd like to be an admin on Crussaria because I would like to create events for the community to do when there is no admin higher than me (That is probably already working on that) online. I also want to be a part of the team because I have all the time in the world to be on the server (Because I'm 15 and don't work yet.) and I do spend most of my time on the server, or at my friends house playing Skyrim. Anyway another reason I'd like to be an admin is so I can help people new to the roleplay (Or roleplay in general) and teach them. I already try to do this when there is a newbie on but they just walk around and do their own thing when I try. The reason being an admin would help in this is if somebody is minging I could put them in the ground or something and tell them to stop or you're gonna be kicked, and all of that, and kick the player if he comes out of hand. I do take this kind of thing seriously, its not for the power because I like role-playing underpowered anyway. So if you pick me to be an admin then you could expect an almost 24/7 maintenance on the server, if not it won't matter too much to me I'll just keep role-playing as normal.

colasubra

Name - Colby
Ign - Colasubra13
Postion - Fallout
Age - 14
Experience - 5 servers (3 Survival, 1 Faction, and 1 PvP)

Reason - I have been playing since the middle of alpha and play regularly.  I have had plenty of experience so i know what to look for.  I don't get angry easily and ban because i get mad.  I think  everything threw and try to dissolve any or all disputes unless there clearly pointless.  I understand what it means to be an admin and how one should not abuse it.  The bad things about me are that i have not been it many Roleplay servers and don't fully understand them and get lost easily.  so please look this over and consider me.                Sincerely, Colby

Ace of Hearts

[DATA REDACTED]

Szenti

Gamer Alias: Szenti

Steamid: STEAM_0:0:6487434

Position Applying For: Stalker Trial Admin

Servers You Play On?: STALKER RolePlay

Past Experience: I was admin on a few other GMOD servers

Why Should We Pick You?: I'm in HGN since since 29/06/2009. Since that I've learned many things, met with a lot of people, made a lot of friends, and had a lot of experience on SRP.
I'm capable of helping people if they need an admin, if I'm needed I'll have time to help them. I'm known in the community, and I know lot of people too. I asked a few people about supporting me and they said yes, I could be an admin. I never got banned on the forums; or the server.

I understand the rules and wouldn't break them, I do everything in order to enjoy RP-ing for myself, and for those who roleplay with me. I respect other players from the community or even if they are from another one.
I wouldn't abuse my admin powers, I would make events if needed to.
I have a good knowledge of the STALKER universe, read a lot about it on Wiki, played with SoC , CS, CoP.

I would like a chance to prove myself as an admin. I take responsibility for what I do, I listen to other admins. I trust other people, and they trust me too. Thank you for reading this!

Akira

Gamer Alias: Akira

Steamid: STEAM_0:0:36783295

Position Applying For: SRP Trial Operator

Servers You Play On?: STALKER RolePlay

Past Experience: I was an admin on several GMod servers, the HGN SRP aswell.

Why Should We Pick You?: I've been in HGN for 3 years now. Yes, I've been inactive in the last time,
but I've got into SRP again in the last week. I know how it works around here and some of the old
members might still know me. Those who do may agree with the fact that I'm trustable and that I
respect others.
Meanwhile I began studying Games Programming, which comes with more free time than school and
I might switch to a dev helping you with some scripts if needed. I still live in Germany (Timezone GMT + 1).
Unfortunately I don't see many people online when I am, but maybe that's just a temporary thing.
Besides I'm an experienced roleplayer and I know the STALKER universe.
I understand the rules, accept and won't break them.

Thanks for reading,
Akira

Tom

Don't post anything that is not an app in these threads.
Quote from: TheAndyShandy on 05-12-2013
Oh boy.
Strap yourselves in, it's time for the great 'obligatory' SRP resurrection of 2013/14/15/16/22

deluxulous

Quote from: Akira on 19-12-2011
app
<3

Gamer Alias: Deluxulous
Steamid: (If Applicable) dcbarker
Position Applying For: STALKER Trial Operator
Servers You Play On?: I play HGN's STALKER RP, I've recently gotten into it again.
Past Experience: I was an admin for STALKER, starting out as a TA sometime in Summer 2009, and was an SA until ~June 2010. I was also an RDA for HGN's HL2RP twice, once in March 2009 when I first joined, another time around Fall/Winter 2009. I've also been an admin at several minor communities before HGN as well. I was a GM for HGN's WOW RP once or twice, I can't remember completely though.
Why Should We Pick You?:

First off, as I have stated long before (last year tomorrow I believe), I left in June 2010 because I was angry that Plunger was banned for reasons that I thought were insanely stupid. I acted out of anger and stupidity. However, since this incident I have grown as a person and in maturity exponentially. I've learned how to deal with many situations, and I am confident in my abilities.

Now then, I believe that I should be re-inducted as an admin for SRP because, mainly, of my experience. As stated previously, I worked my way up to SA from TA in a short period of time, and I have admined different projects within HGN. I also like to appeal to everyone and try to make everyone as happy as possible so that I can avoid conflicts and hostility. This means hearing both sides of any story, and making fair, just decisions.
I also wish to try to revive the STALKER server in what ways that I can, however small they may be. I also have more understanding of how to create more engaging scenarios to keep players interested, making a more immersive experience for those involved. I am ambitious and confident about everything that I do, and I would take my tasks and carry them out to the best of my abilities. I also am helping out with the renovation of SRP's SWEPs with Tom.

Other than that, thanks for reading.

whyku

Gamer Alias: Whyku
Steamid: (If Applicable)STEAM_0:1:31963003
Position Applying For: Crussaria Admin
Servers You Play On? CRP and SRP
Past Experience:I have been admin on a few servers on many different games.
Why Should We Pick You?:I would like to have the power to create events and keep the server running at the best it can be.

ZainMenloe

Gamer Alias: 'Zain Menloe' 'Xin Decinator'
Those are my two most common names, I doubt it will be anything else

Steamid: STEAM_0:0:41136017

Position Applying For:
Crussaria RolePlay Admin/Moderator

Servers You Play On?
Crussaria and I just started Fallout Yesterda. I will be joining Stalker in the near future

Past Experience:
I'll be completely honest, I have no experience being admin on any servers/forums or anything for that matter. I am however a person who does not abuse power, or threaten with power. Though, as I said, no past experience being an admin or moderator.

Why Should We Pick You?:
Well, I'll start with why I would like to be an admin. I want to help make CRP a better place, if this is even possible, and I would like to help make events to keep the current players intrested and bring more players to Crussaria.

Why I should be chosen... That's a tough one, I never have been one to look at myself and say what's good about me... I like to help people and I would help anyone with any questions and troubles. Also, about the events, I am a DM (Dungeon Master) In case you don't know what that is, I create the dungeon that the players go through, traps, monsters, puzzles, etc.
Well, I have nothing else to say really... If you have any questions, ask away, I don't hide anything.

Thank you for taking the time to read this
Sincerly,
Zain Menloe

RAPTOR

Gamer Alias: RaptorBlackz

Steamid: STEAM_0:0:17514275

Position Applying For: Crussaria Roleplay

Servers You Play On? Crussaria, Stalker, (Sometimes i play servers with my Australian friends)

Past Experience: I used to be a StalkerSA but i had life issues like school,tafe,Work and i had a longtime of inactivity because of those reasons.
I used to play since the beginning of HGN and SK called me back for oldtime sake.

Why Should We Pick You?: I have previous experience admining with the HGN community, I never really was much of a nuisance but more of a chill guy, I helped out alot of  people who requested help in my previous power.
I chill quite often.

JRParadox

For the role of Caphori Terraria RP server moderator/director

Real Name: Joseph R   (I have sent the moderators my full name and I do not like sending it out openly hence why I only wrote 'R')

Gamer Alias: In game I am Hex and Arcon, in the forum and all over the internet I am JRParadox (sometimes shortened to JRPdox on certain websites e.g. Twitter)

Servers You Play On?: Solely Caphori when it comes to Terraria purely because it is by far the best server out there due to the fact that it is so well regulated hence why I wish to assist in preserving this status.

Past Experience: Primarily on minecraft on several servers such as one which was a TES:IV Oblivion inspired RP in minecraft, I helped to build the entire Imperial City, was founder of several factions such as mages guild and created every single quest in the server (roughly 100 in my 2 weeks as quest creator). I would direct you to this server but it has since then (roughly a year ago) been shut down due to lack of funding. Huckscraft RP server in which I had a similar role to in the Oblivion server, I made majority of the quests on server, I also ran a city and a faction. Once again I would direct you to them but about a year ago some bastard stole all the funds from the server forcing us to shut down. In both of these RP servers I was a moderator.

Why Should We Pick You?: I am a prodominent figure in the community who is well known by most of the players on the server. I am also leader and founder of the largest faction in Caphori, The Resistance, and have many in-game accolades and made quite a bit of in-game content. I can be trusted, ask Leonardo or any member of The Resistance and they will assure that I am reputable. Examples of this trust are visible in the fact that I am trusted to have hardmode content, to have informed mods of when something has happened e.g. when the dungeon was broken in to and I alerted Leo, when Pumpkin Pie released the password I immediately informed the moderators and tracked down who had leaked the information. As well as being trusted I should get the role because I am probably the best combination of trustability, input content and regularly visiting out of all the non-moderator players. My final reason is that I am somewhat mature and will therefore carry out my rights and responsibilities as they are required.

How long have you played on the server?: I joined on 30th October 2011 and have a total of 138 hours game time on steam for Terraria (I am certain that roughly 90% of that was on the server seeing as my single player is only at silver tier)What do you intend to do with your powers?: I intend to aid the current moderators, as your numbers a dwindling, in the general up keep of the server and making sure everything runs smoothly. I also will punish people when needed and I am aware of pretty much all the rules. I will never grief the server or use my powers with malicious intent unless in extreme circumstances e.g. the password has been leaked and I therefor will be more harsh on people. As well as assist in making sure the server stays afloat I will also try and make it better by bringing innovation and content for players through quests, pvp and pve arenas, factions such as The Resistance and many more ways while sticking to the RP theme and making sure all changes are discussed.

Can you be active every day?: Yes and I have been on almost every day since I joined, the only times were holiday events e.g. Christmas and when my old laptop broke however I now own a new one and should be on at least twice a day, usually more.

Position Applying for (Forum/Ingame/Both): Both, hopefully for director however if that occupation becomes filled then just a standard moderator and supervisor.

People that referred you for this position(optional, screenshots): Leonardo/James Almasy (Moderator), Garagan, Grayzar.
I am sorry for the meager list and lack of screenshots, I will try and get more as well as screenshot the people saying so.Thank you for reading and I hope you consider my proposition well.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Terraria Super Operator
JRP > What are you?
Rag > Your freind
JRP > For real?
Rag > This is so serious you don't understand.

Redbark

Gamer Alias: SeargentFC. Redbark is my steam name while my characters name is "Garagan" and my second character is "Moonstar"
Servers you play on: The S.T.A.L.K.E.R roleplay and this Terraria Caphori roleplay
Past Experience: I was an admin on two dark rp servers and a superadmin on sandbox, that was all in GMOD.

Why should we pick you: I am kind but VERY strict when someone breaks a rule. And there's only four adminstrators
How long have you played on the server?: At least a month or so.
What do you intend to do with your powers?: Help the new players of caphori and ban/kick those who break rules.
Can you be active everyday?: I will try to due to my sudden addiction to WOW.
Position applying for: Ingame

People that referred you for this position?:

Grayzar:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Redbark/screenshot/651002589739978012Hex:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Redbark/screenshot/651002589739974763I had one from cypher but I forgot to take a pic of it. But he doesn't count since I don't have one sadly.And there[/size]

Syndraell

Gamer Alias: James Almasy
Steamid: thesecondsoul1985
Position Applying For: Supervisor/Mod
Servers You Play On? Mainly Caphori. I've tried a few others, but they don't have that Unique feel that Caphori does
Past Experience: Been a regular mod since December, Natural Born Leader.
Why Should We Pick You?: I've played on Caphori for About a year or so, I get a lot of respect from my fellow players, I try to fix problems with the server's In-Game Terrain, and i try to make sure everyone can have a good time Roleplaying.

I'm just waiting to mess up your day. Honest.

vatovie

Gamer Alias:Vatovie
Steamid: (If Applicable)
Position Applying For: Caphori (terraria) admin
Servers You Play On? Caphori
Past Experience:Admin on a friends server
Why Should We Pick You?:I have been on for a while and can be on alot. also i love to make campains and i think people would enjoy playing them.

jaik

Quote from: vatovie on 26-01-2012
Gamer Alias:Vatovie
Steamid: (If Applicable)
Position Applying For: Caphori (terraria) admin
Servers You Play On? Caphori
Past Experience:Admin on a friends server
Why Should We Pick You?:I have been on for a while and can be on alot. also i love to make campains and i think people would enjoy playing them.

Quote from: vatovie on 13-09-2011
Roleplay Name:the assassin
Players you already know on the on the server:i dont know anyone on the server.

Previous roleplay experience:i am on minecarft middle earth and love to play dnd.

What servers you play on:minecraft middle earth and two private servers run by my friends.

Do you play on Aceon (Our =_blank]Minecraft Server)? If so state your name:i dont play on your minecarft server.

Why would you like to join our server:i like roleplaying and think it would be fun.

Do you agree to the set rules above\Rules Thread:yes i agree with the rules (although i beleave vanity items would be a better show of satus.)

[Approved - Velspera // Note: Please be mindful of proper spelling.]
I like how you just gained 4 years in a few months.
idiot

QuoteAn idiot is a mentally deficient person, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way. -Wikipedia
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Snazzy

Gamer Alias: |HGN| Halokiller38
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:22375843

Position Applying For: Fallout RP Trial Operator.
Servers You Play On?:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay, Fallout Roleplay
Past Experience: I was admin on a few other GMOD servers(2 Fallout RP servers and a DarkRP server[More like a Serious RP  server]), and has helped with people on the server needing something on the forums.

Why Should We Pick You?: I am usually on 24/7 for FORP and I am nice and I know the rules for the Fallout RP server. I only want to help people on the server not abuse it in any way, shape, or form.
Like everyone once and a while some guy start punchwhoring and admins are not around. Or to help with events.
Extra:
Here's a few reason I belive I would make an excellent and contributing member to the admin team.
-Patience
-Respect
-A rational mind capable of making correct decisions based on the information he or she have received so far, for example when solving a dispute between two players.
-Friendly, this one explains itself, you wouldn't get far by being a complete asshole to everyone.
-You generally enjoy helping people.
-You must be able to handle the responsibility handed to you.
-Pretty good at making events even without admin objects.
-Has had a few times been told I should apply for being an admin.(If I need to show names I will show names in a PM)
I had my second chance and I selfishly blew it for petty revenge on people who didn't even deserve it. I abused Exile's trust in me and now I'm banned forever. :(

Spades_Neil

Quote from: halokiller38 on 12-02-2012
Gamer Alias: |HGN| Halokiller38
Steamid: STEAM_0:1:22375843

Position Applying For: Fallout RP Trial Operator.
Servers You Play On?:
S.T.A.L.K.E.R Roleplay, Fallout Roleplay
Past Experience: I was admin on a few other GMOD servers(2 Fallout RP servers and a DarkRP server[More like a Serious RP  server]), and has helped with people on the server needing something on the forums.

Why Should We Pick You?: I am usually on 24/7 for FORP and I am nice and I know the rules for the Fallout RP server. I only want to help people on the server not abuse it in any way, shape, or form.
Like everyone once and a while some guy start punchwhoring and admins are not around. Or to help with events.
Extra:
Here's a few reason I belive I would make an excellent and contributing member to the admin team.
-Patience
-Respect
-A rational mind capable of making correct decisions based on the information he or she have received so far, for example when solving a dispute between two players.
-Friendly, this one explains itself, you wouldn't get far by being a complete asshole to everyone.
-You generally enjoy helping people.
-You must be able to handle the responsibility handed to you.
-Pretty good at making events even without admin objects.
-Has had a few times been told I should apply for being an admin.(If I need to show names I will show names in a PM)

You're not 15.

You told me yourself you're 13.