The World

Started by Chespinlover23, 16-11-2018

Chespinlover23

This world is that which serves as the canvas for the colours of the stories of everything and everyone. While not necessarily a completed map, this shows the current constraints of the world, as well as the discovered and known countries.
Red circles atop countries mean they have not currently been 'named' yet, or are known to our heroes. They will be filled in as the story goes on.

Ruberi holds the countries of Thetlof, Galdea, Almustadt, and Randor.
Quarnil holds the countries of Zenith, and the Cyan Isles.
Pariden holds the countries of Arcagus and Yirusera.
Cirtaez holds the countries of Incipere, Ainslef, and Ventiera.
The Sapphire Cluster counts as their own continent, though they are considerably smaller than the other four.
More countries are yet being traveled to and popularized, and will be added to the map as time goes on.

[I know we didn't need to do this necessarily but I have a lot of time on my hands and I've wanted to do this for a while, even if I'm trash at drawing landmasses. I apologize for my trash handwriting]
The sky, if anything, will always be full of colour. The deep blue of day, the orange and purple blend of twilight, the night sky, an obsidian blanket with diamond holes. Even stormy skies, while grey, possess a colour.
We could learn a thing or two from the sky.