Bl★ck Star

Agrimar

Captain Alice

LupusCallidus

Titan Motstand

Demonizer877

Awesomeness is the best trait one can have

Sir_Therim

O.o, these pictures are pretty freaking amazinig.
Its a trap!

emperor bobby

The Average Introduction:
Lord admiral:
"Lord Admiral Hektor Dantius, Captain of the RNS Heart of Novarium, Admiral of the 14th Novarium Navy, and by exentsion, Head of the 1st Novarium Expedition, Governor Militant of Victory Bay, and Esteemed member of the Admirality."
Local:
"Can i Call You Admiral?"
Drew the picture myself, i Think i'll Retire Ol' Boris Over there as my Profile Pic.

N3gativezero

Colonel Sean Grenellin

Leading the 58th Conerian Highlanders against the Elf menace in Novarium, Devastating the Tybolt's Legion, and leading his men to hell and back again (litteraly) are only a few of his achievement in life. And now, in all his Sean-Connery-ish glory, I present to you, the one and only, Colonel Grenellin.

(With his famous quote and facial expresion)

To loot, lulz and SCIENCE!

Ragolution

High Lord-Castellan and High Protector of the Realm, Lord Edgar Hauenstratz-Schlieffen von und zu Schönhausen

of an unnamed WIP faction

Feerman

Apprentice Mage Aramemen

In Baron Dloth's buisness on The South Isles, his nephew, Aramemen was sent to Dalothen. His militarial uncle never believed in his dream of being a mage. He sent his nephew to Richard de Bures for training. Baron Dloth didn't know that the Wizard Tower in Dalothen was empty.
     Aramemen didn't know anything. His mother just sent him off one day. He was lost, but when he got to Dalothen he spotted the tower. he quickly rushed to the tower.

Relations: Dloth (uncle) Mary (mother) Father unknown
Interests: Magic
Quotes: "Whas that mine?" "This Elven Mead is the best!" "Always a good time at the Blue Seacrest Inn..." "Oomph.."

Macbeth3

This would be My character.

GreenLeprechaun

Chibale of Amun Ali

Introduction: Merchant and warrior from the desert Kingdom to the East, loyal to his king and gods. Founder of 16 trade posts, and the 17th in the land of Aceon. Trade post name Ra.
Relations: Unknown
Person: Chibale of Amun Ali, brought up in the caravan as a Merchant and assasin. Friendly personality, but it is not in his liking to be in a crowded areas. He do not wish to be agressive in unknown lands, but if there is trouble in the air his inner warrior is released.
Quotes: "Shadow, sand and water is my best allies", "Do not take the sun too lightly", "I'm gone..."
Elf: Tiny man!!
Human: That's no man thats a leprechaun!
Dwarf: A leprechaun!?! We will hang him by his feet and beat him like a piñata 'till the gold falls out!!!
Elf: with this golden salmon.
Human: gold does not come from leprechauns... it comes from china.
Elf: oh..

Sir_Therim

This is Therim
He is the one responsible for the destruction of the old world, as one of his spells accidently activated a large volcano, whilst he was able to escape by delaying the volcano's explosion.
He has once again came to Acceon to find minions to serve his beck and call.
He HATES Rain and dogs.
If he dies it takes him about 2 minecraft days to find another corpse/skeleton.
Its a trap!

GreenLeprechaun

Quote from: geccoy on 30-06-2011
Quote from: GreenLeprechaun on 30-06-2011

HoN.
HoN? that 1 i found on google by searching for nomads... Just thought it looked awsome :D
Elf: Tiny man!!
Human: That's no man thats a leprechaun!
Dwarf: A leprechaun!?! We will hang him by his feet and beat him like a piñata 'till the gold falls out!!!
Elf: with this golden salmon.
Human: gold does not come from leprechauns... it comes from china.
Elf: oh..

Demonizer877

Geccoy all the images are going to be from somewhere. Just let people express their character through any picture they desire. Even if it is a well known character from a game, if you haven't played it you won't know that.

geccoy

I wasn't saying it was bad.
Just making an observation.

Demonizer877

Archangel94

Ser Alistair White
Knight.

Turkey

Lieutenant. William Howe
Captain of the RNN Issb, Currently serving under the Lord Admirals flagship to destroy the pest which have occupation over the new found lands of Aceon.

Thx Bobby.

Ragolution

Quote from: Turkey on 30-06-2011
Lieutenant. William Howe
Captain of the RNN Issb, Currently serving under the Lord Admirals flagship to destroy the pest which have occupation over the new found lands of Aceon.

Thx Bobby.

What an asshole.

Sir_Therim

If i only i had to say more than this smily:  ;D
Its a trap!

SpinX_

Ser Richard de Bures, Former Knight of the tempel

Backstory: Richard were shiped to the holyland to fight the sandpeople, after a major defeat in the holyland Richard deserted from the order and set off in a small fishing boat that were headed to Aceon, upon arriving on the shores of aceon richard had only one thing on he's mine, he had to rebuild he's life get a new start, a new begining...

Feerman

It sucks, I know. But at least I drew it myself!

Turkey

I feel bad for doing it. But I laughed so hard.

Feerman

emperor bobby

i think it's cool he drew it himself.