Character Picture Thread

Started by Bl★ck Star, 24-06-2011

Feerman

Thanks... but it could've been better.

Sir_Therim

That is why the world needs artists, entertainers, labourers, engineers, scientists...
Its a trap!

HungryHam

Yea..Stupid Imageshack. If you don't mind going over there via these links,than you could see my [planned] characters:

Scar,my Entropy Dwarf: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/scarqx.jpg/

Khygra,my Gnoll of Yeenoghu: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/97/yeenoghu.jpg/

O_Bettsy_O

xteve

Bl★ck Star

Turkey

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 24-07-2011

Emperor Bobby ?
No. Bobbys char is far older, Different uniform, A mask, A different hat, Face, Weapons, pants, Boots might be the same, But this is far from the Admiral

emperor bobby

i havent decided the lord admiral's age, actually, he wears a powdered wig, which was common in the timeline novarium is based off. but yeah, thats not much like the Admiral, Still cool though.

Turkey

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

Alphin

The Enjoyments of Alphin - Below, while practicing wizardry. Avatar, while traveling.

Bl★ck Star

New Alice, as Steampunk isn't allowed anymore.

New Agrimar outfit.

Something yet to be discovered.

Kcivrots

He does not have the hood up.

Ragolution

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 03-08-2011
New Alice, as Steampunk isn't allowed anymore.

Wrong.

CrazyRis

Akila, Under the hooded clothing.

Not bad for a worker, huh?

History:
Growing up Akila has lived a simple life. In the wilderness with nothing more, but that changed quickly when her own home was destroyed. From then on she traveled and finally settled down with a Faction known as the Nomas. Akila is a worker, a simple life of working and trading the goods she finds for merchants to sell. There is one thing she tend to keep secret, her reason to why she keeps her face and body hidden and is often mistaken as male. That is for you to find out on your own.
I was the most saddest, because I knew there was no exit to this maze.

He was the second most saddest, because he thought there was a exit to this maze.

The others were not sad, because they didn't even know they were in a maze to begin with.

Alltrusion

Ragolution

YamiMarrik

this is Marrik Blishtar, she comes from a land know as eygpcraft (a egypt pun) and is a bit to pure at time for her own good... sometimes she can be concerted a moe waile on others... she can be most flirty and seductive.....

CrazyRis

Alexa Fay-Supplier of Ermor.

He was the second most saddest, because he thought there was a exit to this maze.

The others were not sad, because they didn't even know they were in a maze to begin with.

Lord_Blair

Quote from: YamiMarrik on 10-08-2011

this is Marrik Blishtar, she comes from a land know as eygpcraft (a egypt pun) and is a bit to pure at time for her own good... sometimes she can be concerted a moe waile on others... she can be most flirty and seductive.....
I didn't know we had sparkle... idk in Aceon.

Alltrusion

Quote from: Bl★ck Star on 03-08-2011
Something yet to be discovered.

Maybe if you were on the server more, we'd be able to discover it ::) .......

Ragolution

Quote from: CrazyRis on 11-08-2011

Style of clothing is appropriate.

Good choice.

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: Ragolution on 11-08-2011
Quote from: CrazyRis on 11-08-2011

Style of clothing is appropriate.

Good choice.

Looks like someone from the Touhou Games.

CrazyRis

Indeed it is, it's Sakuya. Good eye there, and thanks for complementing the image.

Alltrusion

Couldn't Find a Single Photo of these guys but, One of these is Truson Ploigo

Bl★ck Star

Quote from: CrazyRis on 13-08-2011
Indeed it is, it's Sakuya. Good eye there, and thanks for complementing the image.

Yeah right, Sakuya, forgot her name.