Character Picture Thread

Started by Bl★ck Star, 24-06-2011

FluffPuppies

so i got bored in class and started to doodle and decided to draw Quin. but then i remembered that i didn't have the discription so i decided to just do whatever. now that i do have a discription i'm going to redo quin's pic. which i will probably post later.

RanmaChan

Quote from: FluffPuppies on 09-03-2012
so i got bored in class and started to doodle and decided to draw Quin. but then i remembered that i didn't have the discription so i decided to just do whatever. now that i do have a discription i'm going to redo quin's pic. which i will probably post later.

Wow, that is amazingly accurate, just from a Minecraft skin?  Thanks Fluff!!   ;D
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Fauxnal

Quote from: RanmaChan on 09-03-2012
Quote from: FluffPuppies on 09-03-2012

Wow, that is amazingly accurate, just from a Minecraft skin?  Thanks Fluff!!   ;D

Five points for  gryffindor

FluffPuppies

Noctilucent

Terrible in comparison to Fluff's, though I think it's good on it's own terms.
Horrible if it was supposed to be like Quin's character, which it should have been
A girls' tears are only to show to the person you love when you're truly happy, like when your father ridicules me or hits me with just enough force, I get so excited I cry tears of joy.

RanmaChan

I think it is pretty good Noct, but yeah you were right in-game, a bit too bulky.

FluffPuppies

so as i said earlier i drew a picture of quin usuing the discription he gave me.

RanmaChan

Wooo!  Awesome!  I love it, thanks Fluff!  :D

Lt.Azrael

Floof, you have too much time on your hands.

FluffPuppies

Quote from: Lt.Azrael on 14-03-2012
Floof, you have too much time on your hands.
lies.

Andrew Weasley

This is what I based my skin off of. Just some loony old guy that likes to invent stuff.
Dr. Acer Sallidus
Keep on keepin on. Lifes a garden, dig it.
Minecraft: Axxal
Steam: call_me_axx

RanmaChan

Cool, are you going to be a descendant of the ancient Provectum?  It would be an interesting background.

Andrew Weasley

Quote from: RanmaChan on 15-03-2012
Cool, are you going to be a descendant of the ancient Provectum?  It would be an interesting background.

Yeah, considering they are renown for inventing stuff.
I should actually look more into their history and stuff.
On the other hand, Port said my skin didn't have enough "higher class" features that a Provectum would have and stuff.
I duno, I have to think about it and stuff.
Stuff.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Andrew Weasley on 15-03-2012

On the other hand, Port said my skin didn't have enough "higher class" features that a Provectum would have and stuff.
Stuff.

Well considering it has been hundreds of years of racial change, I would say that your skin is fine, lol.

Andrew Weasley

Sweet. Well all there is to do now is wait for the new map...
Damnit

Mr_Squirrel

This is what I based my skin off of. Just some loony old guy that likes to invent stuff.
Dr. Acer Sallidus
Yay! Father!

RanmaChan

LOL, he even has goggles like you Lachance!

Ragolution

Stuff.

Well considering it has been hundreds of years of racial change, I would say that your skin is fine, lol.

Hnnnnn

The problem is the Provectum was like ALL ABOUT class warfare.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Ragolution on 15-03-2012

Stuff.

Hnnnnn

Then what is his skin missing?  If he is just an inventor, then what upper class trimmings does he possibly need?

Ragolution

Stuff.

Hnnnnn

Then what is his skin missing?  If he is just an inventor, then what upper class trimmings does he possibly need?

EVERYONE needs upper-class trimmings.
Maybe a newhaven coat.

RanmaChan

Stuff.

Hnnnnn

Maybe a newhaven coat.

But what if he isn't upper class?  If there is no lower class, then what kind of class warfare do you have?

Ragolution

Stuff.

Hnnnnn

Maybe a newhaven coat.

But what if he isn't upper class?  If there is no lower class, then what kind of class warfare do you have?

The idea is that EVERYONE wants to be a higher class, even the ones who are at the top.

Noctilucent

One of my better drawings.
This is going to be my character, relatively, on the next map
A girls' tears are only to show to the person you love when you're truly happy, like when your father ridicules me or hits me with just enough force, I get so excited I cry tears of joy.

RanmaChan

Uhm... I, can't really see it?  Lol.  The parts I can see look good though!   :P

Noctilucent

Yeah, my webcam is total shit, and I make my lines light, so that when I screw up, I can erase easier.