Character Picture Thread

Started by Bl★ck Star, 24-06-2011

2ktaco

Quote from: Travis Treestrider on 17-02-2012
Quote from: RanmaChan on 17-02-2012
If you look through, not every picture is of an anime character.  The reason why people don't post a picture of their minecraft skin, is because the minecraft skin is what everyone has already seen, and always see of you.  The minecraft skins are imperfect, and so to further create a character, they find a more detailed picture they think looks like their character.

In Green's case he found a picture he liked and built his skin from it.  In Duraga's case he had his character drawn for him, like I do, but not everyone can do these things.

your right XD I dont think anyone wants to spend money on art like I do...that ref sheet cost 45$. and that was with a 10 dollar discount becuase it was my birthday
You also posted this from his account.

Alaizia

Quote from: 2ktaco on 23-02-2012
If you look through, not every picture is of an anime character.  The reason why people don't post a picture of their minecraft skin, is because the minecraft skin is what everyone has already seen, and always see of you.  The minecraft skins are imperfect, and so to further create a character, they find a more detailed picture they think looks like their character.

In Green's case he found a picture he liked and built his skin from it.  In Duraga's case he had his character drawn for him, like I do, but not everyone can do these things.

your right XD I dont think anyone wants to spend money on art like I do...that ref sheet cost 45$. and that was with a 10 dollar discount becuase it was my birthday

how the fuu

RanmaChan

Quote from: Duraga on 23-02-2012
Quote from: 2ktaco on 23-02-2012

how the fuu

They are brothers.  I think Retro just leaves his on and Dura accidentally posts with it.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

FluffPuppies

so i couldn't find a pic that looked like my char and i can exactly use duraga's so i tried to draw her. i'm out of practice.

RanmaChan

Quote from: FluffPuppies on 27-02-2012
so i couldn't find a pic that looked like my char and i can exactly use duraga's so i tried to draw her. i'm out of practice.

Nice, excellent work.  I wish I could draw half as well as that! xD

2ktaco

Quote from: RanmaChan on 27-02-2012

Nice, excellent work.  I wish I could draw half as well as that! xD
What Quiny said but, with taco pizzaz.

Braydent30

It's better to draw your character so it's at least close to what you want people to see her as. With these pictures people get off of Google or wherever else, it's just a base. It's not exactly what they want the character to look like.

Edit: Opps, forgot to say nice work. I WISH I could draw like that.

Ragolution

Quote from: Braydent30 on 27-02-2012

It's better to draw your character so it's at least close to what you want people to see her as. With these pictures people get off of Google or wherever else, it's just a base. It's not exactly what they want the character to look like.

Without being a suckup and saying "OMG UR CDAWRNINGS ARE NSIE"
They are nice.

The hair looks a little too big for the head and the right thumb is derpy.

Alaizia

Quote from: Ragolution on 27-02-2012

They are nice.

she looks alot like her sister....except a few BIG differences

Mr_Squirrel

How come everyone can draw so well! >:I

Braydent30

Quote from: Duraga on 28-02-2012

They are nice.

She took those "big differences" and made them more realistic. No offense.

Alaizia

Quote from: Braydent30 on 28-02-2012
Quote from: Duraga on 28-02-2012

They are nice.

She took those "big differences" and made them more realistic. No offense.

none taken :P personaly I like alaizia's look...so it doesn't matter

Noctilucent

My really bad hand and blade.
Each finger took about twenty minutes, and the blade itself took five.
I've never drawn blades much, which is why it is the quality it is.
A girls' tears are only to show to the person you love when you're truly happy, like when your father ridicules me or hits me with just enough force, I get so excited I cry tears of joy.

Ragolution

I guess I will start doing character drawings by request.

5 Denier each!

Not really, it'll be free but I totally reserve the right to deny anyone for any reason and take as muhc time as I want.

RanmaChan

Quote from: Ragolution on 03-03-2012

5 Denier each!

Not really, it'll be free but I totally reserve the right to deny anyone for any reason and take as muhc time as I want.

I didn't know you could draw.  Oh, no wait, you drew Arcc that one time as the exploring Porpoise.

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 03-03-2012

5 Denier each!

I didn't know you could draw.  Oh, no wait, you drew Arcc that one time as the exploring Porpoise.

Hey hey, even you thought that was funny.

RanmaChan

Quote from: RanmaChan on 03-03-2012

5 Denier each!

Hey hey, even you thought that was funny.

Lol, I never said it wasn't funny, on the contrary I thought it was hilarious.

2ktaco

5 Denier each!

I'm making a new character. TACOHEAD! Draw me a goblin with a taco on his head please.

THIS USER HAS BEEN BITCH-SLAPPED FOR HIS POST.
-Quin <3

Ragolution

Quote from: 2ktaco on 03-03-2012

5 Denier each!

I'm making a new character. TACOHEAD! Draw me a goblin with a taco on his head please.

-Quin <3

Ragolution

5 Denier each!

-Quin <3

Done.

3 minutes in paint.

Note; For any REAL requests I'll work in GIMP or in pencil.
I really prefer pencil but GIMP is an okay substitute on-the-fly.

2ktaco

5 Denier each!

-Quin <3

Done.

3 minutes in paint.

Perfecto! I wonder if I'll ever actually use this?

RanmaChan

5 Denier each!

-Quin <3

Done.

3 minutes in paint.

Perfecto! I wonder if I'll ever actually use this?

God I hope not.  Lol.

2ktaco

Introducing....... SACKHEAD THE MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!

Just a skin copy of Ports TACOHEAD with a sack instead of a taco. I might use it in the future.

RanmaChan

Quote from: 2ktaco on 04-03-2012

Just a skin copy of Ports TACOHEAD with a sack instead of a taco. I might use it in the future.

Curse you foul goblin!  You better not make your name TACOHEAD in game, or else... *shakes fist*

2ktaco

Quote from: RanmaChan on 04-03-2012
Quote from: 2ktaco on 04-03-2012

Curse you foul goblin!  You better not make your name TACOHEAD in game, or else... *shakes fist*
Nah...... Its Sackhead the Magnificent.