Character Picture Thread

Started by Bl★ck Star, 24-06-2011

Ragolution

Quote from: RanmaChan on 16-02-2012
Quote from: Duraga on 16-02-2012
um, I hope that this is ok.... plz dont mind the halfnaked ness ^^ this is her ref sheet.
and ps.... her back does hurt XD

Nice, I like it.
A question, what made you decide on blue lipstick?  Its cool.

The original had blue lipstick if I recall.

Alaizia

um, I hope that this is ok.... plz dont mind the halfnaked ness ^^ this is her ref sheet.

Nice, I like it.

idk actauly

RanmaChan

Quote from: Ragolution on 16-02-2012

Nice, I like it.

I know it had the same blue lipstick, but the question just entered my head now.
"If you don't expect gratitude, you'll seldom be dissapointed."

Alaizia

Quote from: Ragolution on 16-02-2012

Nice, I like it.

I know it had the same blue lipstick, but the question just entered my head now.

idk, I just like the color blue XD

2ktaco

The sheer size of her boobs is probably enough to crush a tiny man like me. I salute thee.

Alaizia

Quote from: 2ktaco on 16-02-2012
The sheer size of her boobs is probably enough to crush a tiny man like me. I salute thee.
thank you sir, I try XD

RanmaChan

Holy crap, Taco making a nice post about Duraga... I never thought I would see the day...

2ktaco

It was more a joke post about the boobs. IRL he knows that size disgusts me.

RanmaChan

IRL he knows that size disgusts me.

Theres Taco.

2ktaco

Theres always an evil little man poised to strike behind my cardboard cut-out of niceness.

GreenLeprechaun

Mac'Ossian O'Reilly

Char:
Freelancer architect; who can build homes, defence strucktures, traps and more... If you got the coin to hire him. He is the silent wise guy, who do not speak much.

Background:
It is still unknow, he does not wish to speak of his childhood or where is was raised. The only thing that is on his mind right now is to work in the land of Aceon and to see if he can make a future there. 
Elf: Tiny man!!
Human: That's no man thats a leprechaun!
Dwarf: A leprechaun!?! We will hang him by his feet and beat him like a piƱata 'till the gold falls out!!!
Elf: with this golden salmon.
Human: gold does not come from leprechauns... it comes from china.
Elf: oh..

Superblackbiker

Quote from: GreenLeprechaun on 16-02-2012
Mac'Ossian O'Reilly

Char:
Freelancer architect; who can build homes, defence strucktures, traps and more... If you got the coin to hire him. He is the silent wise guy, who do not speak much.

Background:
It is still unknow, he does not wish to speak of his childhood or where is was raised. The only thing that is on his mind right now is to work in the land of Aceon and to see if he can make a future there.
That owl is staring into my soul...
I literally have nothing to say... that is all.

Travis Treestrider

Quote from: Superblackbiker on 17-02-2012
Mac'Ossian O'Reilly

Char:

Background:

O#O OHHHHH MYYYY GAAAWWWDDD ITS STARING INTO MINE ASWELL

RanmaChan

Quote from: Travis Treestrider on 17-02-2012
Quote from: Superblackbiker on 17-02-2012
Mac'Ossian O'Reilly

Char:

Background:

O#O OHHHHH MYYYY GAAAWWWDDD ITS STARING INTO MINE ASWELL

OH MA GAH!
Azumanga Daioh Osaka Oh My GAH

KingArthur

Why does everyone's char pic gotta be anime

Paintcheck

Because they are all weeabos.

It seems to me like the obvious thing to do would be to post a pic of your MC skin so people would know who you were instead of ridiculous anime people that likely look nothing like you in game but I guess that makes too much sense.

RanmaChan

If you look through, not every picture is of an anime character.  The reason why people don't post a picture of their minecraft skin, is because the minecraft skin is what everyone has already seen, and always see of you.  The minecraft skins are imperfect, and so to further create a character, they find a more detailed picture they think looks like their character.

In Green's case he found a picture he liked and built his skin from it.  In Duraga's case he had his character drawn for him, like I do, but not everyone can do these things.

Ragolution

I WISH I WAS A BIRD

Travis Treestrider

Quote from: RanmaChan on 17-02-2012
If you look through, not every picture is of an anime character.  The reason why people don't post a picture of their minecraft skin, is because the minecraft skin is what everyone has already seen, and always see of you.  The minecraft skins are imperfect, and so to further create a character, they find a more detailed picture they think looks like their character.

In Green's case he found a picture he liked and built his skin from it.  In Duraga's case he had his character drawn for him, like I do, but not everyone can do these things.

your right XD I dont think anyone wants to spend money on art like I do...that ref sheet cost 45$. and that was with a 10 dollar discount becuase it was my birthday

Mr_Squirrel

Well I think I'm lucky :3

Beano

Quote from: Mr_Squirrel on 17-02-2012
What? to be going out with a DUDE? *My avatar*
All hope must be disregarded

12:37 PM - Beano #JizzCake: how is babby formed
12:37 PM - SumRandomGuy: once upon a time
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: there was this giant big thingy thing
12:38 PM - SumRandomGuy: its called my benis

CPftw

I had drawn a picture of Svar but by the time I could be bothered to scan it and upload it, I had changed characters...
Is it still worth it to upload it? or draw a new one of Theo?
pffft

RanmaChan

Quote from: CPftw on 17-02-2012

I had drawn a picture of Svar but by the time I could be bothered to scan it and upload it, I had changed characters...
Is it still worth it to upload it? or draw a new one of Theo?

Yeah, it would still be cool to see your old character.  Especially if you drew him yourself.

Travis Treestrider

Quote from: Beano on 17-02-2012

um....female IC,.....and its only IC ....

Alaizia

Quote from: Travis Treestrider on 22-02-2012
Quote from: Beano on 17-02-2012

um....female IC,.....and its only IC ....

how did I post that in retro's account :P