Started by Afromana, 27-09-2009

Afromana

Well, Killing Floor is last on my list
Flood
TF2
Dod:S
L4D

Killing Floor

I barely know anything about the game, and I cannot figure out whats wrong with it.
When I try to start it up but it won't respond properly, so the server restarts it, and it goes like that.
Settings:
IP: 69.162.76.236
Port: 27045
Server Executable: C:\servers\killingfloor\system\ucc.exe server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6
(Yes, the executable is different then the other Source games, if it is source at all)

Any help would be appreciated.

Lucidius

Quote from: Afromana on 27-09-2009
Well, Killing Floor is last on my list
Flood
TF2
Dod:S
L4D

Killing Floor

I barely know anything about the game, and I cannot figure out whats wrong with it.
When I try to start it up but it won't respond properly, so the server restarts it, and it goes like that.
Settings:
IP: 69.162.76.236
Port: 27045
Server Executable: C:\servers\killingfloor\system\ucc.exe server KF-BioticsLab.rom?game=KFmod.KFGameType?VACSecured=true?MaxPlayers=6
(Yes, the executable is different then the other Source games, if it is source at all)

Any help would be appreciated.

Because no one looks in these parts of the forums:

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forumdisplay.php?s=2d4cf6ea9594f793fa747b80533de094&f=59

Still havn't figured out if I want to get this or not.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Afromana

It seems to be attempting to send the server info to the steam servers. and fails.

Steel

Its not quite a soure game, so the problem may lay there?

Bl★ck Star

it isnt source game thats why it is in the common folder of Steam

Leaf Runner

It DOES fail terribly in the connecting department sometimes. Though it's better than Gmod where you get ''BUFFER OVERFLOW IN NET MESSAGE'' most of the time.