Killing Floor - "Roster"

Started by deluxulous, 27-10-2009

deluxulous

Basically, post if you have Killing Floor, then what class and level class you generally use.

I use my Level 3 berserker. Love the Katana.

Steel

Well i play, majority of my classes are level 2, im more all around, tho main classes are support, commando and medic.

Lucidius

Me, checking in.

Normally play Sharpshooter now (for the sake of insta-killing fleshpounds, ash's, etc so the team doesn't have to worry about them..

Support comes after that and then Demo/Firebug.

I also play medic, role wise all the time.
Please check out my other suggestions for PS2. Click 'Like' if you agree!

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Bl★ck Star

Medic lvl 3 soon 4 i love to help teammates ^^

Lucidius

You can help team mates by killing fleshpounds instantly too.

Or in Pistol's case, giving 2 times the Zed-Time/Slow-mo. <3, your good but those gorefasts raped the shit out of you lol.

!IMPORTANT! Empire Specific Fighters and the Empire Specific Weapons. Overview, tweeks and nerfs! BIG POST

My Profile[/b][/size]

Steel

Well... will be fun to play KF with you three

Lucidius

My Profile[/b][/size]

Leaf Runner

I really lost interest in Berserker ever since they majorly nerfed the Chainsaw and Katana, due to an excessive rate of complaining ''omg overpowered!!one11!' made by noobs. Really, why would you complain about things being overpowered in a fucking Co-op game?

Currently, I'm using the Sharpshooter, Commando, Support, and Demolitions. It's a shame Demolitions only has two guns, both of which fire the same kind of grenade.

They said they added the recent advertisements to ''Keep the free DLC rolling'', so I'm going to be really pissed off if they don't ever make more DLC. The last DLC was really lackluster, since it only added one new map, a katana, and a AK47.
The latest DLC was absolutely awesome though. It changed the entire game for me, and for the better, too.

Lucidius

Don't kjnow about the katana being nerfed but it's pretty fu to use against all enemies I find. Doesn't seem nurfed at al.

The M14 IS a fucking noob cannon though. Crossbow is where it's at.

Also the Katana and AK47 arn't DLC. That's just an update. DLC is the new player models and what not.

My Profile[/b][/size]

Leaf Runner

Quote from: Lucidius on 06-11-2009
Don't kjnow about the katana being nerfed but it's pretty fu to use against all enemies I find. Doesn't seem nurfed at al.

The M14 IS a fucking noob cannon though. Crossbow is where it's at.

Also the Katana and AK47 arn't DLC. That's just an update. DLC is the new player models and what not.
Ahh, yes, I meant content packs. My bad.

Lucidius

Demo has only 2 demo specific weapons but the LAW works wonders when used by a demo.

My Profile[/b][/size]

KillSlim

Level 5 Medic,
Level 4 Support,
Level 4 Sharpshooter,
Level 3 Commando,
Level 3 Firebug,
Level 3 Demolitions,
Level 1 Berserker.

+ I have all DLC. (Downloadable content, new models.)
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Cobra

I have almost nothing "Sigh" Everything I have is 0 1 and 2...

KillSlim

Quote from: Cobra on 14-11-2009
I have almost nothing "Sigh" Everything I have is 0 1 and 2...

Sadface.
Level up, if you can be arsed btw.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Lucidius

Lvl. 4 Sharp Shooter
Lvl. 3 Medic
Lvl. 3 Support
Lvl. 2 Commando
Lvl. 2 Berserker
Lvl. 2 Demolitions

Also waht is this shit uys? Join up on the steam group and let's get some shit started!

My Profile[/b][/size]

Nines

Lv. 3 demo I believe, and lv 3 commando.

keyfoot

I own it, i use all

Kendrick

I have killing floor and i use my level 3 sharshooter and lvl 3 medic  :)

Joemoma

I've got a medic level 2/3 (haven't checked)
Berserker level 2
Sharpshooter level 3
Medic level 2/3 (haven't checked)
Add me on steam if you wanna play :P i'm Joemoma164 for adding purposes

Astarathia

I'm changefull , I play what fits , but always choose between these 3: Medic , Berserker and Supporter

Red_Khezu

Level 4 Support Level 3 Medic Level 3 Sharpshooter Level 2 commando
level 3 berserker level 2 firebug level 3 demolitions