Yo.

Started by Blazer232, 23-04-2013

Blazer232

Yep, I'm back for those of you who hadn't noticed.  I felt like coming back after I ran into some dead ends with every server I went to, figured I might as well come back and give it another go.  I realize now that I never really had a good reason to leave in the first place, other then that because Dug didn't get CV and well, because I was perma'd for a while and never let back in.  Let's be honest though, my attitude was really shitty back then, I was mingey and childish.  But now, I'm improved, I can assure you that.  I've aged a bit and come to my senses.

But anyways, enough about me, what about you guys?  How are you all doing?

Also, here's my steam acct. for those of you who wish to add me.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Blazer232
I dunno about you, but usually steam is kinda buggy for me.  Makes it hard to find people if you ask me.

Silver Knight

Welcome Back, if you know of anyone else involved when you\dug were banned for that tri stuff, the bans are also lifted on them. So if your still in contact with them and they play gmod still, feel free to invite them back also.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Lexo

Welcome Back Blazer232

Blazer232

Quote from: SilverKnight on 23-04-2013
Welcome Back, if you know of anyone else involved when you\dug were banned for that tri stuff, the bans are also lifted on them. So if your still in contact with them and they play gmod still, feel free to invite them back also.
Thanks, and will do.
Quote from: Insanity on 23-04-2013
Welcome Back Blazer232
Thanks mans.

Bl★ck Star

Yo.

Reorp

Lets have some more fun

Lucky Pig

Quote from: Reorp on 23-04-2013
Lets have some more fun

Yes, let's.