Why, hello there

Started by Sheumgal, 08-01-2012

Sheumgal

Hello everyone!

Well, might as well cut right to the chase.

My names Sheumgal, many people know me as Sheumgal, or even TheKingPin. And I have been roleplaying for... 2-3 years now? Yeah, that seems about right.

I like to believe my RP ability is above average, and I hope that I can be a decent addition to the community, and maybe even help in more ways, that not.

I must warn you though, I am quite the perfectionist at roleplay. But, I do hope to make everyone's experience a little better, create RP etc.

Some of my creditably would come from,
SlideFuse - Player
Evil Empire - Head Administrator
KG - Administrator
KsU - Head Administrator
Exogen - Head Administrator
IG - Player
Project Sunshine - Moderator
Sigma Seven - Player
Voltaic - Player / Administrator

Well, that's about it. If you recognize me from any of the above communities, feel free to shoot me a PM, or speak to me over steam, I would be happy to speak, or catch up.

jaik

Quote from: Sheumgal on 08-01-2012
Hello everyone!

Well, might as well cut right to the chase.

My names Sheumgal, many people know me as Sheumgal, or even TheKingPin. And I have been roleplaying for... 2-3 years now? Yeah, that seems about right.

I like to believe my RP ability is above average, and I hope that I can be a decent addition to the community, and maybe even help in more ways, that not.

I must warn you though, I am quite the perfectionist at roleplay. But, I do hope to make everyone's experience a little better, create RP etc.

Some of my creditably would come from,
SlideFuse - Player
Evil Empire - Head Administrator
KG - Administrator
KsU - Head Administrator
Exogen - Head Administrator
IG - Player
Project Sunshine - Moderator
Sigma Seven - Player
Voltaic - Player / Administrator

Well, that's about it. If you recognize me from any of the above communities, feel free to shoot me a PM, or speak to me over steam, I would be happy to speak, or catch up.

Hello, fresh meat.
Blake.H: And im also working on whipping him into shape
Blake.H: He's nice
Blake.H: He doesn't moan
Blake.H: The sheer obedience is enough to fuel my erection anyway

Bl★ck Star

Welcome to HGN.

Frostee

wetakeourselvesveryseriouslyhere.jpg

Hai