Neo Hazard, stopping by! And no, it's actually -not- trolling

Started by NeoHazardmktwo, 03-06-2010

NeoHazardmktwo

Hey HGN! Hows it going?

Pretty good I guess, still up and running since I left.

BTW SK I don't plan on trolling you guys anymore so if you could unban my IP and let me back in, I'd appreciate it :)

Anyways,
I'm sorta returning to kinda offer my programming skills to you guys.
Sure, you might have enough coders etc but I've been working in LUA as well as formal education in programming, stopped over in Anaheim, California to take 1st place in a national VB.Net programming competition, you know. I figure I'm over qualified. I'm also bored, waiting on an internship over at Microsoft, figured I'd touch base with my old pals here at HGN....oh most of them left...well anywho, I'm looking to get to programming, it gets pretty boring around here. Sooo if you want me to help you guys out with the coding and scripting,  let me know via e-mail. [email protected], its a burn e-mail so feel free to spam etc.

Hope to hear from you, if not...I suppose I could keep trolling.
I do seem to have gotten banned 2 times now and yet...hi!
We can let bygones be bygones, I hope anyway.

Lemme know
-Neo

P.S. Nice new name...thought personally I liked SilverKnight better

Crimzon_Reaper

Whaaaaaaaaat?
I suggest you get out of here if you plan on using HGN to demonstrate to the boffins over at Microsoft that  you belong there, y'know, rolling out patches that actually make known situations worse and create whole new problems. ;3

Cutch

Quote from: Crimzon_Reaper on 03-06-2010
Whaaaaaaaaat?
I suggest you get out of here if you plan on using HGN to demonstrate to the boffins over at Microsoft that  you belong there, y'know, rolling out patches that actually make known situations worse and create whole new problems. ;3

No, no. Thats SK and Porky's job...

"Stop living life so that you can do a job with out pay"
-Blake/Last Exile

NeoHazardmktwo

Heh, no worries. I double and triple check my code like no other...have to in order to win a competition like the one I did, believe me.