Introduction/Help Thread

Started by Twilight, 30-12-2009

Twilight

Hai, my name is Twilight. I registered because the downloads link 404's for me, and I was hoping to download the content pack so I could join and try out STALKER RP. Anyone know how I can get it/when the link is going to be fixed?

Also, no I do not like sparkly vamps.

Silver Knight

Your name is kinda off putting due to being related to that film...

Welcome to HyperGaming Network anyway, you should be able to see the STALKER section since your registered, that link... i should probably put something on there, since it confuses some people, you can get the content from the STALKER Cordon in a thread, it's not hard to miss.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Twilight

I downloaded everything, so I can now join, but when creating a character, the clothes are either errors or black and purple/missing texture look. I extracted everything to my garrysmod/garrysmod folder too.

Fluffy

Moved the Topic to Introductions

Harro Twilight, Welcome.

KillSlim

Hello Twilight.
Normally that indicates the pack wasn't installed correctly, tell us how you installed it.
"Yes, we will be changed and we will march with him, then all the world will have his colour and his light and his madness."

Ace: Howdy-do, Killslim.
Paintcheck: Uh...
Paintcheck: Wrong window

Paintcheck

Quote from: Twilight on 30-12-2009
I downloaded everything, so I can now join, but when creating a character, the clothes are either errors or black and purple/missing texture look. I extracted everything to my garrysmod/garrysmod folder too.

Close but not quite. In the zip is another folder, inside THAT folder is what needs to go into garrysmod/garrysmod Check your Gmod directory and see if there's a folder called "HGN STALKER RP Content" or something like that. Inside THAT folder is what needs to go in garrysmod/garrysmod.

Welcome to HGN