Introduction

Started by Epsilon, 12-07-2010

Epsilon

Hey guys, name's Epsilon. Not the one from Epsilon Community, I have a personal grudge against them and with a strong reason to.

I tend to work on coding and mapping. Preferably like working on different weapons (hexing/sweps/stools).

I used to play here back in 09. Had a few characters. I took a quite long break and tried out some new communities (serious of course). Coming back here to get a fresh run of STALKER RP. Hope to see whoever in-game.

Yep. That's all.
if(cop=1)
then{shot}

Genesis

Epsilon

Hey Gen, can't wait to see your eighty thousand characters in-game lol
if(cop=1)
then{shot}

Spawnmax

Hello epsilon, nice to see that youve come back and are with us again, but, i need to know what your grudge is about for epsilon eradinus build server. I am a admin recruit rank on that server and i am friends with the clan leader Human Unahm. I have told him that you are holding a grudge against the clan and he says you were "supposedly" an admin on another community he was in. PM me on what your grudge is about.

Epsilon

I've been IP banned on a few server's/forums for having a name related to him plus a couple build communities I am admin at/play at don't get along with him.

And thanks for the welcome (I've never personally met eradinus in any server). I guess I wouldn't call it personal I just dislike him. All about opinion man.
if(cop=1)
then{shot}

Silver Knight

Welcome back STALKER.

Quotebreslau: if i cant cheat i dont wanna play
breslau: period

Bl★ck Star

Welcome, Hope to see you around ^^